Read if you know of any Dog Park in the area

Old May 4th 05, 04:02 PM
Linda4Pets

Default Read if you know of any Dog Park in the area

Hi, When I moved to my new town, I had a hard time finding a place
where our two awesome dogs can play freely. Then I started searching on

the net and with great difficulty, I found one dog park close to our
house. Then I realize that there may be many people going through the
same pain of finding place like dog parks in their area. I started
recommending sites where they have Dog Parks listings. There is a site
called http://www.iSoldMyPet.com (i know the name sound funny) which
has recently added Pet Directory. I was happy to see that they have Dog

Parks as a separate category where you can list or find dog parks in
your area.

So, if you know of any dog parks in your area, please take a moment to
add to the site.

Thanks for helping everyone!

Old May 5th 05, 12:45 AM

Good resources for dog parks can be found at
Dogpark.com
http://www.dogpark.com/

Free Play
http://www.freeplay.org

A web site devoted to promoting clueless and careless breeders is probably
not the best place to get your dog information. One clue to a site that
contributes to dog problems instead of improvements is lack of
requirements to be listed. For example, a reputable site will require the
CERF and OFA numbers for any dogs listed. And "licensed facilities" always
should raise a red flag as often that means volume and indicates a
puppymill. The exact nature of the requirements to be listed will depend
upon the circumstances, Good requirements can reduce the risks the dog
will be unhealthy or poorly placed.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/