OT--To Marcel and White Monkey

Old May 13th 05, 05:10 PM
marie

Default OT--To Marcel and White Monkey

I read with interest, Marcel, your post on the first 6 wks of fatherhood,
and Katrina's replies. I wasn't able to post because of problems with our
OS (We're now on our 3rd OS in two months and *hopefully* all problems are
resolved).

While I was off-line, the boys turned 2yrs old: and I sudden;y realized
that, at sometime in the last 12 months, they stopped being babies and
became little boys. I'm not sure exactly when--even when I look at a year's
worth of monthly pictures:

So enjoy your babies every minute, and take lots and *lots* of pictures.
Time flies by *way* too fast :-)

Marie

Old May 13th 05, 10:06 PM
Alison

"marie" wrote in message
I read with interest, Marcel, your post on the first 6 wks of

fatherhood,
and Katrina's replies. I wasn't able to post because of problems

with our
OS (We're now on our 3rd OS in two months and *hopefully* all

problems are
resolved).

While I was off-line, the boys turned 2yrs old: and I sudden;y

realized
that, at sometime in the last 12 months, they stopped being babies

and
became little boys. I'm not sure exactly when--even when I look at

a year's
worth of monthly pictures:

So enjoy your babies every minute, and take lots and *lots* of

pictures.
Time flies by *way* too fast :-)

Marie .

They're adorable
They'll be going to *big* school and wear long trousers soon ! No
matter how much you can't wait for that to happen, the first day
you'll have a lump the size of a melon in your throat and and you'll
bawl your eyes out as soon as you get home. G
Alison

Old May 14th 05, 06:47 AM
White Monkey

Thank you. What cute boys! Yes, time is flying here. I take LOTS of pictures
with the digital camera (love digital--I can't waste film) but I still miss
things--his "unhappy face" isn't the one he used when he was little and I
never managed to get a shot of it, for example. He can say "mama" now, and
is up on all fours and rocking, so I'm baby-proofing like crazy. A nice used
carpet will arrive any minute to protect his little knees from the hard
floors. Very hard to believe he's almost 8 months old!
--Katrina

Old May 16th 05, 04:48 AM
Child

"marie" wrote in message
I read with interest, Marcel, your post on the first 6 wks of fatherhood,
and Katrina's replies. I wasn't able to post because of problems with our
OS (We're now on our 3rd OS in two months and *hopefully* all problems are
resolved).

While I was off-line, the boys turned 2yrs old: and I sudden;y realized
that, at sometime in the last 12 months, they stopped being babies and
became little boys. I'm not sure exactly when--even when I look at a
year's worth of monthly pictures:

So enjoy your babies every minute, and take lots and *lots* of pictures.
Time flies by *way* too fast :-)

LOL, and here I am wishing I had a toddler already.
Your boys are adorable.

Old May 16th 05, 01:54 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

"marie" wrote in :

So enjoy your babies every minute, and take lots and *lots* of pictures.
Time flies by *way* too fast :-)

Thank you very much.

Emilie got her first shots last week (which she did not like) and her ears
pierced on Saturday (which she liked even less). She is smiling, and can
amuse herself in her play-gym for an hour or two hitting things and making
them move and make noise. She smiles at people and, when she is happy, is
very vocal.

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/