Beleive me it works!!!!

Old May 17th 05, 01:10 PM
ASK ME

Default Beleive me it works!!!!

new money making system out
The $25 accelerated program
Thousands in 7 days GUARANTEED!!!!!

Hello! This system is only a month old and I just wanted to share this
fantastic system with you. It works so fast its amazing. In one day I
made $10,000, I swear by it! Since its so new, anyone joining NOW is
sure to reap rewards fast. This has to be the best system out. Don't
get me wrong, the $6 or $5 ones are OK, but nothing beats this because
this is one of the kind and its different. You will make even more
money with the accelerated program because its VERY NEW and you will
have a high response rate. You don't have to post to hundreds of
message boards, what a relief! 20 or so is enough and you can do this
in an hour or so. Obiviously if you want to post to more message
boards, go ahead, you are bound to make more cash! Anyone desperate for
cash, please try this immediately, you have nothing to lose and LOTS TO
GAIN! All you need to do is make a one off payment to the name on top
of the list, thats it, no more money to give to anyone. Things are
diffrent from here because this is not really like the other systems,
thats why this program is so successful, its a legitimate bussiness.
before you do this I must stress that you must have an account on the
internet. It can be a paypal or webik account, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE
TO SEND AND RECIEVE MONEY THROUGH AN EMAIL. I recommend Paypal, its
much easier to operate and Webik is not pratical enough. Please bear
in mind that if anyone is thinking about cheating, they better think
again, ALL internet accounts whether it be Webik or Paypal detect
fraud easily. Do this program properly, so that everyone benefits,
greed will get you nowhere. This is NOT a scam, its honest and it
relies on everyone co-operating, ONLY THEN WILL WE REAP REWARDS! and
you will see the cash flow in like a gushing river, I promise! This is
a perfectly legal system, all you need to do now is follow the steps
below, and be prepared to get rich quick!

1) Open a Paypal Premier account so that you can send and recieve money
through an email.

2) Deposit $25 ONLY into your account, and send the $25 to the email
listed in the #1 position. With this write a note "add me to the
Premier list"

3) Send an email to the other 3 with a note "add me to the opportunity
list" This is done because once you are on their list, they have an
active mailing list bussiness which is legitimate!

4) Remove the email on #1 position, and place the email in #2 position
in the #1 place. Move the other emails up one place until you can place
your email in #4 position. Don't try and cheat by putting your email in
#1 postion, you will make very little money that way, SO BE PATIENT!
the money will come FAST!!

I MUST WARN YOU, BE MENTALLY PREPARED FOR THE KIND OF MONEY YOU WILL
SEE OVERNIGHT! Sit back and enjoy the ride, welcome to the rest of your
filthy rich life! ;-)