Introducing Cassie

Old May 18th 05, 05:31 AM
bizby40

Default Introducing Cassie

Shelly asked about my dog, and suggested I try flickr.com
to post some pictures. I think I have it right, so you can give
this link a try, and let me know if it works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13984748@N00/

These are not the best pictures I have of her, just the only
ones I could get a hold of quickly. 3 were taken by my
kids, and the other 3 were taken by me when I wanted
to try to sketch her.

Cassie is a Sheltie. She'll be 14 in June. I got her from
my aunt, who got her from a breeder in North Carolina.
I'm sure now that this was a BYB -- she offered my
aunt a "deal" if she would take two puppies, which
is how I ended up with one. But at the time, I knew
nothing about responsible breeders.

Cassie is too large for show, and as you can see, I
never taped her ears. But I've been lucky in that she
has a great personality, and has been very healthy.
She's also absolutely *gorgeous* if I do say so myself!

Bizby

Old May 18th 05, 12:55 PM

on 2005-05-18 at 00:31 wrote:

Shelly asked about my dog, and suggested I try flickr.com
to post some pictures. I think I have it right, so you can give
this link a try, and let me know if it works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13984748@N00/

works perfectly! thank you for posting them.

Cassie is beautiful--much prettier than the Shelties i've
known.

These are not the best pictures I have of her, just the only
ones I could get a hold of quickly. 3 were taken by my kids,
and the other 3 were taken by me when I wanted to try to
sketch her.

are you handy with Photoshop? you can "fix" the last picture
by selecting the evil yellow eyes and adjusting the color
(easiest would be to go to Variations and darken the area).
that'll give you a much more natural look than filling the
area with a flat color. if you don't have Photoshop or aren't
comfortable using it, i'd be happy to play around with the
picture for you.

Cassie is too large for show, and as you can see, I never
taped her ears. But I've been lucky in that she has a great
personality, and has been very healthy. She's also absolutely
*gorgeous* if I do say so myself!

that, she is! she looks like a bright, sunny girl.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 4/3/05)
Old May 18th 05, 01:19 PM
bizby40

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
on 2005-05-18 at 00:31 wrote:

Shelly asked about my dog, and suggested I try flickr.com
to post some pictures. I think I have it right, so you can give
this link a try, and let me know if it works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13984748@N00/

works perfectly! thank you for posting them.

Cassie is beautiful--much prettier than the Shelties i've
known.

Aw, *blush*, thanks!

These are not the best pictures I have of her, just the only
ones I could get a hold of quickly. 3 were taken by my kids,
and the other 3 were taken by me when I wanted to try to
sketch her.

are you handy with Photoshop? you can "fix" the last picture
by selecting the evil yellow eyes and adjusting the color
(easiest would be to go to Variations and darken the area).
that'll give you a much more natural look than filling the
area with a flat color. if you don't have Photoshop or aren't
comfortable using it, i'd be happy to play around with the
picture for you.

I have the Adobe picture editor on my old computer --was
never able to get anything natural looking with it. My new
computer has nothing, but I'm hoping to remedy that in
August (for my birthday). Sure, if you can fix the picture,
that would be great.

Bizby

Old May 19th 05, 12:30 AM
Alison

"bizby40" wrote in message
Shelly asked about my dog, and suggested I try flickr.com
to post some pictures. I think I have it right, so you can give
this link a try, and let me know if it works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13984748@N00/

Bizby

It works for me. She's a lovely dog

Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
http://doginfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Old May 19th 05, 07:28 AM
FurPaw

bizby40 wrote:
Shelly asked about my dog, and suggested I try flickr.com
to post some pictures. I think I have it right, so you can give
this link a try, and let me know if it works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13984748@N00/

She's beeyoootiful!

FurPaw
--