For Sale: Bichon Frise female pup

Old May 19th 05, 04:11 AM
starbucked

Default For Sale: Bichon Frise female pup

15 week old Bichon Frise pup, white with apricot ears. Very smart, not
yappy, loves other dogs and playful. Crate trained and working on potty
training. Up to date on shots. $450 to a good home. Includes crate.
Will ship from Calgary International Airport.

Inquiries: (403) 697-2595 or via email.

Old May 19th 05, 07:39 AM

On 18 May 2005 20:11:18 -0700 starbucked whittled these words:
15 week old Bichon Frise pup, white with apricot ears. Very smart, not
yappy, loves other dogs and playful. Crate trained and working on potty
training. Up to date on shots. $450 to a good home. Includes crate.
Will ship from Calgary International Airport.

Are you the breeder? If you are, I encourage you to provide all the
health and breeding information right here. It is good for the welfare of
dogs to educate people about what to expect from a good breeder, I'm sure
you will agree. Most novice buyers really don't know, for example, that
they need to ask the breeder to provide CERF and OFA certificate
information. A breeder's advertisement can really help people who are
interested in the breed by showing what they should expect in a good
breeder.

If you are not the breeder where did the puppy come from? A responsible
breeder will sell a puppy only with a contract and that contract will
ensure that the breeder is consulted and involved if the purchaser cannot
or will not keep the dog. Sadly most breeders are not responsible breeders
so I won't be surprised if there is no such requirement. STill I like to
make buyers aware in case they just overlooked the contract requirement by
accident.

Here are some resources for people who aren't quite sure what they might
expect from a responsible breeder:
http://www.bichonfrise.org/bfl/bfcccode.html
http://www.bichon.org/health.htm
http://www.bichon.org/conduct.htm