What is the difference between the Havanese and Bichon Frise?

Old May 21st 05, 03:47 AM
JNL

Default What is the difference between the Havanese and Bichon Frise?

These seem to be very similar dogs except in cost and colors.

I am mostly interested in which one of these two are more barkers or yappers
basically which one barks the least?

Any other information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Old May 21st 05, 09:56 AM
Fassen

"JNL" wrote in message
ink.net...
These seem to be very similar dogs except in cost and colors.

I am mostly interested in which one of these two are more barkers or
yappers
basically which one barks the least?

Any other information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

The two Havanese I see regularly in my neighborhood, don't bark at all.
They're friendly and happy, and they often walk off leash.

The Bichons around here seem to be smaller, but they don't appear to be
particularly "barky" either.

The Havaneses' furs look like they're easier to groom, as they have less
curls than the Bichons.

Old May 21st 05, 01:34 PM
diddy

in thread : "Fassen"
whittled the following words:

"JNL" wrote in message
ink.net...
These seem to be very similar dogs except in cost and colors.

I am mostly interested in which one of these two are more barkers or
yappers
basically which one barks the least?

Any other information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

The two Havanese I see regularly in my neighborhood, don't bark at all.
They're friendly and happy, and they often walk off leash.

The Bichons around here seem to be smaller, but they don't appear to be
particularly "barky" either.

The Havaneses' furs look like they're easier to groom, as they have less
curls than the Bichons.

I have a friend who raises wonderfully tempermented Havanese. They are also
smart. Amazing little dogs!
They do everything from Utility, to Agility. Not to mention being adorable
pets. They even go swimming in the family swimming pool. These are not air
head yappers. Pretty smart little dogs.
http://www.havanese.com/
check out her titles.