puppy abuse in Oswego County NYS

Old May 21st 05, 02:59 AM
penny

Default puppy abuse in Oswego County NYS

On May 12th, in Oswego County (New York State) a puppy was taken from a home
by ocawl (Oswego county animal welfare league) because the man had hurled
the puppy across the yard in front of the cruelty investigator. The man was
taken away by the Sheriff's only to be returned along with the puppy.

I'm told that Oswego County does not want cruelty investigators for whatever
reason.

I do not know the whole story but I can't find any news reports on it. If
cruelty to an innocent puppy is going on it should be investigated and
resolved.

Please send a letter to the following people to demand an accounting of this
situation. Let Oswego County know that puppy abuse is NOT okay and will NOT
be tolerated!

Thanks.
Penny

Write to:
Robert Lighthall, undersheriff, Public Safety Building, Rte 481, Oswego, NY
13126
or call:
315-349-3411

--

Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being of a person

www.dogsdeservebetter.com
No Chains, No Pens
Bring 'em into the home and the family!