How much do you spend a month (or annually) on Dog Training/Showing? Please help us for our upcoming article...

Old May 23rd 05, 01:29 AM
DanceScape

Default How much do you spend a month (or annually) on Dog Training/Showing? Please help us for our upcoming article...

We are in the process of writing a DanceScape eZine
(www.dancescape.com) article that compares participant costs in Dancing
across a whole range of other recreational arts-based activities and
sports in a few typical scenarios:

1. "Beginners" Recreational Participant
2. "Intermediate" Competitive Participant
3. Top level (National and/or World Class) Competitive Participant

One of our forums members, Rugby, had outlined costs in Equestrian, but
we are interested in compiling also for other activities like:

-- Skating
-- Golf
-- Baseball
-- Hockey
-- Football
-- Soccer
-- Equestrian
-- Dog Showing
-- Ballet
-- Modern/Jazz
-- Music (e.g., piano, singing)
-- Other ???

Can everyone let us know what other activities you would like us to
investigate.

If any DanceScapers here participate in the above (or other)
sports/activities, please E-mail us your annual (or monthly)
expenditure information to . It would be helpful to
categorize montly or annual expenditures in terms of:

- Lessons - Private
- Lessons - Group
- Lessons - Other
- Travel (flight, accommodations, food, mileage, etc.)
- Stipends (e.g., additional fees to coaching staff/instructor, their
travel expenses, etc.)
- Practice
- Costuming (i.e., apparel/clothing)
- Equipment (e.g., shoes, skates, etc.)
- Other

We would prefer if these are based on actual numbers (rather than
recollections), so that we can compile the results and write a more
objective article.

Thanks for your assistance!

www.dancescape.com
Dance is ... PASSION