My lab seems to get targeted at the dog park

Old May 24th 05, 03:45 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Default My lab seems to get targeted at the dog park

Crossposting trimmed and followups set to rpd.health

sighthounds & siberians wrote in
:

On Tue, 24 May 2005 08:42:55 -0500, shelly
wrote:

on 2005-05-24 at 09:04 wrote:

I was thinking of my anticipated response to her answer to
the question. But you're right, there are many words that
are more descriptive than "fair".

how about "deliberate ignorance with malice aforethought"?

That works very well. Very well indeed.

Watch the crossposting ladies...
--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old May 24th 05, 04:11 PM

on 2005-05-24 at 14:45 wrote:

Watch the crossposting ladies...

my apologies, i should've paid closer attention. i'm
perplexed at why you set follow-ups to *health, of all places,
though. that makes absolutely no sense to me.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 4/3/05)
Old May 24th 05, 04:22 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

shelly wrote in
arble.net:

on 2005-05-24 at 14:45 wrote:

Watch the crossposting ladies...

my apologies, i should've paid closer attention. i'm
perplexed at why you set follow-ups to *health, of all places,
though. that makes absolutely no sense to me.

That's where I first read the topic. I start with the lower-traffic rpd
groups to catch any newer incarnations of himself before I go to behavior.

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old May 24th 05, 04:28 PM

on 2005-05-24 at 15:22 wrote:

That's where I first read the topic. I start with the
lower-traffic rpd groups to catch any newer incarnations of
himself before I go to behavior.

it seems to me that funneling crap out of *health, instead of
into it, would be a good idea.

Old May 24th 05, 04:38 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

shelly wrote in
arble.net:

on 2005-05-24 at 15:22 wrote:

That's where I first read the topic. I start with the
lower-traffic rpd groups to catch any newer incarnations of
himself before I go to behavior.

it seems to me that funneling crap out of *health, instead of
into it, would be a good idea.

Lapse of judgement due to the fact that, depite this being a tuesday,
yesterday was a holiday so this is actually a monday.

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old May 24th 05, 04:52 PM

on 2005-05-24 at 15:38 wrote:

Lapse of judgement due to the fact that, depite this being a
tuesday, yesterday was a holiday so this is actually a
monday.

let's do the time warp agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!