will it work for you?

Old May 27th 05, 02:58 PM

Default will it work for you?

A little while back, I was browsing some newsgroups and came across an
article
similar to
this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
only an
initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "OK, why not try this? If its a
scam I'll only lose
$6.00.". Anyway, it said that all you had to do was send $1.00 to each
of the 6 names and
addresses
stated in
the article. You then place your own name and
address at the bottom of the list at #6, and post
the article in some newsgroups or e-mail it to
some
people. No catch,
that was it.

So after thinking about it, I thought, what have I got to lose
except 6
stamps and
$6.00 dollars, right?

I was skeptical, so i looked up the number of the Post Office
(1-800-725-2161).

I then invested the measly $6.00, and stamps.

Well, guess what? within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail!

I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
another
thought. But the
money kept coming in.

It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly why it
works. The
process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1:Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of
paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. + your name and address." Now get
6
U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE
inside
EACH of the
6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
prevent
thievery.
Next, place one paper in each of the envelopes and seal them. You
should now
have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
your
name, and a
$1.00 dollar bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.
THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

STEP 2: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 Geno Barretto
819 Cedar Ridge
Harker Heights, TX 76548

#2 Michael Williams
977 Ribbontail St.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418

#3 Nick Kuzmick
4601 76th Ave Ct NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335

#4 Mitchel Kwiatkoski
18523 61st PL W
Lynwood,WA 98037

#5 Vincent Hunter
1605 Elk Park Drive
Raleigh, NC 27610

#6 Edna and Jonathan Jonas
2001 Ward street
Saint Laurent, Qc, CANADA H4M1T3

STEP 3: Now take the number one name off the list that you see above,
move the
other
names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc...) and add YOUR name as #6

on the
list.

STEP 4: Amend the article as you see fit, after your money comes in.
Now, post your amended

article to some newsgroups and/or e-mail it to your family and friends.
The more
you
post, the
more money you will make!

Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? See instructions below...
________________________________

DIRECTIONS-HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting.
Simply put
your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click and hold down the
mouse
button. While
continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag your cursor to the
bottom of
this
document and over to just after the last character, and release the
mouse
button. At this
point the entire letter should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit'
pull down
menu at the
top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy the entire letter into

the
computers memory.

STEP 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of

the
blank page.

From the 'edit' pull down menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy

of the
letter into
notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Remember to
eliminate the #1
position,
move everyone up a spot(re-number everyone else's positions), and add
yourself
in as #6.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your
postings in
different sitting, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4: Keyword Newsgroups and post away!

Counter Cruising must stop Marie Dog behavior 872 November 1st 04 03:34 AM
Bark Trainer (anti-bark) doesnt work Ant Dog behavior 8 October 30th 04 03:25 PM
They don't work, do they? Chris Dog behavior 0 May 15th 04 08:28 PM
Arthritis in my lab Bob Dog health 8 March 5th 04 03:38 AM
Dental work prices for rescue dog? crosem Dog health 3 August 24th 03 02:38 AM