latest on pet health insurance

Old May 31st 05, 08:40 PM
Laura Bennett

Default latest on pet health insurance

blog.embracepetinsurance.com

If you are interested in learning more about pet insurance, I welcome
you to check out my pet insurance blog at the above web address
(blog.embracepetinsurance.com). I cover all sorts of topics from who
sells pet insurance, what the companies offer, the policy features pet
lovers should care about, health stories, and so on. The nice thing is
that it is interactive so you can comment and I respond, all in the
public eye.

In the spirit of full disclosure, my business partner and I are working
on setting up Embrace Pet Insurance, a pet insurance company, which we
hope to launch by the end of this year. Having said that, we believe in
open and honest communication with everyone interested in pet insurance
and are happy to talk about any kinds of pet insurance or other
questions without "corporate speak".

Looking forward to talking with you,

Laura Bennett
Embrace Pet Insurance
216 272 8898

Old May 31st 05, 08:47 PM

In article .com,
Laura Bennett wrote:
In the spirit of full disclosure, my business partner and I are working
on setting up Embrace Pet Insurance, a pet insurance company, which we
hope to launch by the end of this year.

No! Really?

Here's the thing: blogs written by enthusiasts can be fun
and informative. Blogs written by people as a marketing
tool are necessarily tedious and uninformative.

43% of all private-sector jobs created in the US
from 2001 to April 2005 are housing-related
Old June 1st 05, 02:17 AM
Laura Bennett

I understand your reluctance but why don't you check it out and see? I
try hard not to be uninformative for people interested in pet
insurance. If you aren't interested in that, then I'm sure it is
boring!

BTW, I am an enthusiast; that's why I am working to get the company set
up.

Old June 1st 05, 03:25 AM

In article .com,
Laura Bennett wrote:
I understand your reluctance but why don't you check it out and see?

1) I don't reward spammers, and 2) on average, buying
insurance puts you behind - that's how insurance companies
make a profit.

Old June 1st 05, 02:16 PM
Laura Bennett

Melinda, I apologise for my clumsy approach in sharing my blog. I did
not mean to offend the members of this discussion group.

Laura

Old June 1st 05, 02:34 PM

In article .com,
Laura Bennett wrote:
Melinda, I apologise for my clumsy approach in sharing my blog. I did
not mean to offend the members of this discussion group.

I appreciate that you were honest about the commercial
nature of what you were doing, at least - it's far too
common for people to post "I found a great source for
xxx!" when, in fact, they're the vendor.

I'm serious about commercial blogs, though. They're
basically just reformatted press releases and tend to lack
the qualities that made blogging successful in the first
place.

Old June 1st 05, 06:31 PM
Laura Bennett

Melinda, I agree with you completely on the commercial blog comment.
Have you found any good pet related blogs I can check out? I'm finding,
commercial or not, there aren't that many good ones out there. Often
they are just press releases as you say, or just links to articles that
they have found through Google Alert.

As for Embrace, we aren't selling anything until the end of the year at
the earliest so I can't comment on any of our products and we have no
press releases to speak of. I am just hoping to educate people about
pet insurance in a straightforward way, plus bring a more human face to
pet insurance (pardon the pun!). I promise not to mention it again
though - honest!

Laura