Help me find out what breads my dog is

Old June 1st 05, 12:52 AM
Don D.

Default Help me find out what breads my dog is

We saved 3 dogs that were dropped off at one of my customers house. We kept
one and found a foster home for the other two that were placed. We are not
really sure what bread it is.

Is there a site were I can post pics of her to see what breads she is. We
know she is mix. Some say she may have Healer, one said there may have
Collie, one thought there was Terrier in her and another thought some sort
of bird dog. I feel so confused now.

We even took her to a dog show that was going to go on in Southern AZ. over
Mothers day. One lady said she is a trainer and gave her thoughts. In
general we were to early to have more thoughts from others, they have not
arrived yet.

We have a red healer and the two scrap it together petty good. She watches
the healer and does everything she does with the horses, but she is to
aggressive with the horses even being a estimated 5- 8 month old pup. She
likes to try to nip at them on the nose and heals like a healer but I do not
see it in her being we have a healer already to judge by.

We keep her on a 16-20ft lead rope when we work the horses so they don't
kill her for being that aggressive.

I will stop there before I carry on to far.

If you have any Q's, let me know and I can try help.

Don D.

Old June 1st 05, 03:12 AM
Tee

"Don D." wrote in message
news:[email protected]
We saved 3 dogs that were dropped off at one of my customers house. We
kept
one and found a foster home for the other two that were placed. We are not
really sure what bread it is.

Is there a site were I can post pics of her to see what breads she is. We
know she is mix. Some say she may have Healer, one said there may have
Collie, one thought there was Terrier in her and another thought some sort
of bird dog. I feel so confused now.

You can try www.geocities.com I'm sure there are many pet websites that'll
allow an upload or two but if you want to create a free geocities or yahoo!
account you can slap some pics up on a template page. By the way, this
isn't a criticism, but you may have more luck in any internet searches with
the correctly spelled word "breed" rather than bread.

--
Tara

Old June 1st 05, 05:08 AM
Don D.

Sorry for the miss spelling. What is done is done. I can not go back to edit
the posts.
I copied the same on all the newsgroups.
If any one can help, COOL. If not, oh well. We know she is a mutt, but it
would be nice to be able to tell people what kind of mutt she is when asked.

Don D.

"Charles Richmond" wrote in message
"Don D." wrote:

We saved 3 dogs that were dropped off at one of my customers house. We
kept
one and found a foster home for the other two that were placed. We are
not
really sure what bread it is.

[snip...] [snip...] [snip...]

If you have any Q's, let me know and I can try help.

Maybe they are Rye or Whole Wheat...those are types of *breads*... ;-)

| Charles and Francis Richmond It is moral cowardice to leave |
| undone what one perceives right |
| richmond at plano dot net to do. -- Confucius |

Old October 10th 05, 01:46 AM
Dale Atkin

but it would be nice to be able to tell people what kind of mutt she is
when asked.

Just make something up, and see how many people question you on. Oh she's a
rare, south american pigeon dog. Just recently recognized by the (AKC/CKC
etc). Got her from a breeder out in (name nearby city), paid a fortune for
her .

Dale