Dog Whisperer services

Old June 3rd 05, 08:45 PM
Roger Hembury

Default Dog Whisperer services

Hi All,

New to the group and after reading the posts concerning "Really effective
dog trainer in Denver" I may have to be a little careful about what I say.
;-)

I have taken over the hosting of the web site for Steve Fryer, a Dog
Whisperer / trainer based in the UK who travels all over the world training
dogs.

The web site is http://www.thedogwhisperer.co.uk and I would be grateful if
you could pop over to the site, have a look and then let me know what you
like / dislike about the site or if there is anything you would like to see
added.

Basically I am trying to get his services and site more well known and this
looked like a good place to start.

Apologies if this post is against the NG rules and has upset anyone.

Cheers

Roger

Old June 4th 05, 03:59 PM
Ronna

The web site is http://www.thedogwhisperer.co.=ADuk and I would be gratef=
ul if
you could pop over to the site, have a look and then let me know what you
like / dislike about the site or if there is anything you would like to s=

ee
added.

What type of training method does he use?

All I could find was a section on remote spray and vibrating collars
used occasionally. I don't see any choke chains on the dogs in the
pictures and he doesn't really explain what he does.

Old June 5th 05, 02:13 AM

You can say anything you like. Just don't
try to defend it or you'll probably be
proven to be a liar or mental case.

So, what you are saying is that you OWN rec.pets.dogs.behavior and it
is YOUR newsgroup. Is that right?

Who's the liar here, huh? Huh? Huh???

You claim that this is YOUR forum. Is it? Huh? Huh? Show us PROOF
that you somehow bought this newsgroup. Failing to do so means you are
simply a liar (which we all know that is a fact anyways).

Go on - give us PROOF that this is YOUR newsgroup. Anytime now...liar.

Dog Training Products & Services Rick Dog behavior 2 February 12th 05 04:25 AM
Dog Whisperer Suja Dog behavior 15 December 12th 04 06:00 AM
Caesar Millan: Dog Whisperer: ~SECRETS~ Sports Pants Dog behavior 0 November 14th 04 05:45 AM
Caesar Millan: Dog Whisperer: ~SECRETS~ Sports Pants Dog behavior 0 November 14th 04 05:33 AM
Website for FREE Pet Services PetLover Dog behavior 0 May 27th 04 07:01 AM