,Dog Fishing*

Old June 9th 05, 01:01 PM

Default ,Dog Fishing*

In the name of the disruption before established Peace

06.09.2005

*Dog Fishing*

I disagree with the sport of Dog Fishing, which uses large hooks and
beef cubes to snag Old Fido, reeling him in, and clubbing the **** out
of him. This I think is sadistic and uncalled for. It is not
necessary to put an innocent animal through such pain and suffering
just to accomplish a well thought out plan for social reform through
agitation. Putting a bullet through the head of an expensive and
cherished dog, on the other hand, is very productive if you want to
disrupt the social somnambulistic nightmare of the American mind that
cares more for a goddamned dog than for an Iraqi child.

We all remember the D.C. sniper and the "Ducks in a Noose" i.e., the
patsies, Malvo and John Muhammad. In those days, no man in this
country could pump gas without being STRESSED OUT!

The work of the sniper was to disrupt the living area of the
intelligence community (and this nation in general) by touching the
residences of Spook Ville whenever and wherever he chose to. This
STRESS could not be permitted to continue, so the government made the
pay-off and there has been no more action on that level by the ONE IN
CONTROL because...

"Word is Bond"

It has been suggested that such STRESS producing work might one day
continue by eliminating the neighborhood Fidos across the nation. Just
think of all the tears and sorrows that would erupt!

"How could anybody hurt my poor innocent Fido" would be the hewn cry!

Personally, I think any animal would be more than willing to give its
life to bring Peace to this world by shocking their masters into a
state of Compassion!

STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!

Stress is what will weaken this global technological system. Until the
system is weak, we will never be able to destroy it, and until we
destroy it, technology will continue to annihilate HUMAN AUTONOMY and
the environment.

Think about this... There will be more disgust and hatred directed
toward me concerning this post than there is against the daily
slaughter of Muslims by George W. Bush.... "The WAR Whore of Zionism!"

Doesn't that tell you something about our Bush-**** morals and values
in American?

Word is Bond

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali-Andrew- 98
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/watchman.pdf

THE WACO AUTOCHTHONOUS SPIRIT
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KoreshX98/message/604
Andrew X98 Arrested by F.B.I.
The April 19th Fools....
28 February, 2005 Mercy in Waco
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KoreshX98/message/543
Waco: Feb. 28, 2004-Attack of the PIGS
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/712
Waco Protest-April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html
Interview with Carol A. Valentine.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html

Old June 10th 05, 02:06 AM

Old June 11th 05, 10:03 PM
GuitarMan

wrote in message
ups.com...
In the name of the disruption before established Peace

Cajun Salmon Steaks

Substitutes: Halibut, Swordfish, Tuna

Makes 2 servings.

2 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick, each 6 to 8 oz.
1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. cajun spice blend or blackened redfish seasoning
1/2 medium-sized green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced
1/2 medium-sized red or yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced

Arrange steaks side by side but in opposite directions in a baking dish;
press thin belly flaps together, against other steak. (If cooking 4 steaks,
arrange in a circle with belly flaps toward the center of the dish.) Rub
the
top of each steak with 1/4 tsp. worcestershire sauce and 1/4 tsp. lemon
juice,
then sprinkle or rub with 1/8 tsp. spice blend. Sprinkle peppers over fish
in center of the pan.

Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100% power)
until flesh is nearly opaque, 5 1/2 to 6 minutes. (Cook one steak 3 1/2 to
4
minutes; 4 steaks about 7 minutes.) Let salmon stand, still covered
(puncture
plastic wrap if tightly sealed), 1 to 2 minutes longer.

SALMON BURGERS RECIPE
15 1/2 oz Salmon ; drained and flaked
2 Egg; beaten
1 c Bread crumbs;dry divided
1/4 c Green onion; chopped
2 tb Lemon juice
1/8 ts Pepper
1 c Vegetable oil

In med. bowl, combine salmon, eggs, 2/3 cup bread crumbs, the
scallions, lemon juice, and pepper until well-blended. Shape into 4
patties, about 3/4" thick; coat with remaining bread crumbs. Place
patties on wax-paper-lined plate; chill 1 hour. In lrg. skillet, heat
oil over med. heat. Add patties and cook 5 min. per side until
browned; drain on paper towels. Serve with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce.
Makes 4 servings.

Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce In med. bowl, combine well 1/2 cup plain
low-fat yogurt, 1/4 cup chopped, pared cucumber, 1 Tbsp. fresh
chopped dill and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cover and chill 30
min. before using. Makes 1 cup

Grilled Salmon & Cheddar Sandwiches

ingredients for 4 servings:

1 lb Salmon; 1 Can
1 tb Onion; Grated
10 oz Cheddar; Md, *
1/4 c Mayonnaise

Preparation:

* Slice the Cheddar Cheese into 4 slices of 2 1/2 ozs each.

Mix the salmon with the onion, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Spread
the mixture on thick slices of French bread and top with a slice of
cheddar cheese. Add a top slice of bread and butter both sides of the
sandwich generously. Grill until brown, then turn and brown the other
side, and the cheese is melted. Serve hot.

Fish and Chips in Beer Batter

1# fish fillets, white cod*
2 cups, flour
1 egg
5 oz. milk
5 oz. beer, good quality, flat
1/2 to 1 tsp. salt
vegetable oil or shortening
malt vinegar

Mix flour and salt in bowl, make into a well. Mix milk with
egg slowly. Add egg mix to center of well and beat until
aerated. Set aside. Start heating oil to 375F. Run fingers
across fish fillets and remove any pin bones. Slice the fillets
into 1" by 3" strips. hen oil is up to temperature add beer to
batter and mix in. Dip and coat fillets with batter** and place
into oil. Fry to a light golden brown, turning once. Remove and
place on paper towels to drain. To keep pieces hot, they can be
placed in a 300F oven while the balance is frying.

Chips

Peel 5 med. Idaho potatoes, slice into 1/2" square strips
by the length of the potato. Rinse in cold water to reduce
starch. Leave in water until oil is 375F. Grab a large
handful and pat dry with paper towel until fairly dry,
reduces spattering. Place into hot oil and fry until golden
brown. Do a handful a time, keeping cooked ones warm in the
oven.

Salmon Loaf

Ingredients :
1 - 16 oz can of Salmon
1 - onion finely chopped
1 - green bell pepper (chopped)
1 - 8oz can of tomato paste
1 - cup of oatmeal (uncooked)
1 - cup of bread crumbs
1/4 tsp. mustard
1/4 tsp. - celery salt
2 - egg whites
dash of pepper

Instructions :
Combine all ingredients (may need to add more oatmeal or bread crumbs
for consistency). Cook in a greased 8" casserole dish. Bake at 350
for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown on top.

Oven Fried Fish Fingers Recipe
Ingredients

CRISCO No-Stick Cooking Spray
1/2 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
4 pieces cod fillets or loins
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons water
Minced fresh parsley
tartar sauce

Directions

Heat oven to 425?F. Line baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with
Crisco No-Stick
Cooking Spray.
Combine bread crumbs, cheese, marjoram, paprika, thyme, garlic powder
and lemon peel in small shallow dish.
Rinse fish fillets. Pat dry. Cut into desired size.
Combine lemon juice and water in separate shallow dish. Dip each fish
finger into lemon mixture, then into crumb mixture, coating well.
Place on foil. Spray tops.
Bake at 425?F for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with
fork. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove to serving plate.
Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with Tartar Sauce.

Beer-Battered Fish Recipes
PREP: 10 min; COOK: 4 min/batch

Vegetable oil
1 pound fish fillets or uncooked peeled deveined large shrimp, thawed
if frozen
3 to 4 tablespoons Original Bisquick?
1 cup Bisquick? Original baking mix
1/2 cup beer
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon salt

1. Heat oil (1 1/2 inches) in heavy saucepan or deep fryer to 350?.
Lightly coat fish with 3 to 4 tablespoons Bisquick.

2. Mix remaining ingredients with hand beater until smooth.
(If batter is too thick, stir in additional beer, 1 tablespoon
at a time, until desired consistency.) Dip fish into batter,
letting excess drip into bowl.

3. Fry fish about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown;
drain. Serve hot and, if desired, with tartar sauce.

Makes 4 or 5 servings

Crispy Baked Fish & Herbs Recipe

ingredients for 4 servings:

4 ea Fillets white fish, 1 lb
1 tb Water
1/8 ts Lemon pepper
1 ts Low fat margarine, melted
1/2 c Cornflake crumbs
2 ts Chopped fresh parsley

Preparation:

Preheat oven 400F.

Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking pan with vegetable spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry. In small bowl, beat egg white with a little
water. Dip fish in egg white, then roll in crumbs. Arrange fish in
baking pan. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and parsley, then drizzle
margarine over all. Bake uncovered 20 min or until fish flakes
easily.

Cal: 135; Fat: 2 g.

Fish and Chips Recipe
INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
4 to 6 ounces ale (beer)
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 cups vegetable oil for frying
4 large russet potatoes
2 pounds fish fillets, cut in half, crosswise

METHOD

Preheat oven to 250? F.

Prepare batter: Mix flour, cornmeal and salt together. Add ale and
mix well. Batter should be thin.

Cut potatoes in even, finger-sized pieces.

Heat oil in deep fryer. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. The potatoes and the fish
will cause the oil to bubble. Allow room for the oil to rise.

Cook 1/3 of the potatoes until golden brown, about five minutes.
Drain on paper towels. Place in warmed oven. Repeat process until
potatoes are done. Do not put in too many potatoes at a time. It will
cool the oil too much.

Dip fish in batter, allowing excess to drip off. Fry in batches until
golden brown, about 5 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Keep warm
in oven until all fish are cooked.

Wrap in tabloid newspaper shaped like a cone. If lacking, a plate
will have to suffice. Serve with a sprinkling of malt vinegar.
Serves: 4

Grilled Swordfish with Caper Sauce
Ingredients:
2 swordfish fillets
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. shallot, finely diced
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 cup white wine, divided
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 Tbsp. jarred capers
1 summer squash, bias cut
1 zucchini, bias cut
1 eggplant, bias cut
1 package herbed rice (long grain brown also works well)
olive oil
fresh ground black pepper and salt

Directions:

Marinade the swordfish with 1 tbsp. of olive oil, lemon
juice and 2 tbsp. of white wine for up to 8 hours.

Pre-heat the grill.

In a heavy sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Saute the shallots and garlic until lightly browned. Add
the remaining white wine. Boil until liquid is reduced
to half of original volume. Add the heavy whipping cream
and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until volume is
again reduced to half. Add the capers, lower the heat and
simmer for another 3-5 minutes. Remove sauce from heat.

Sprinkle the swordfish with fresh ground black pepper and
salt and place on the grill. (Depending on the thickness,
swordfish takes about 3-5 minutes per side.) Grill the
swordfish until it just begins to take on a flaky texture.

Brush the vegetable slices with olive oil. Roast the
vegetables on the grill with the swordfish until they
are crisp-tender.

Prepare the rice according to package directions.

To plate: Make a bed of rice in the middle of the plate.
Place the swordfish on the rice and drizzle with the
sauce. Alternate the vegetables around the plate.

Serve with a nice Riesling wine.

Servings: 2

Old June 13th 05, 10:11 PM

ha! This is my first time reading this group and I love it. Thank you.