*Dog Fishing*

Old June 9th 05, 01:49 PM
X98

Default *Dog Fishing*

In the name of the disruption before established Peace

06.09.2005

*Dog Fishing*

I disagree with the sport of Dog Fishing, which uses large hooks and
beef cubes to snag Old Fido, reeling him in, and clubbing the **** out
of him. This I think is sadistic and uncalled for. It is not
necessary to put an innocent animal through such pain and suffering
just to accomplish a well thought out plan for social reform through
agitation. Putting a bullet through the head of an expensive and
cherished dog, on the other hand, is very productive if you want to
disrupt the social somnambulistic nightmare of the American mind that
cares more for a goddamned dog than for an Iraqi child.

We all remember the D.C. sniper and the "Ducks in a Noose" i.e., the
patsies, Malvo and John Muhammad. In those days, no man in this
country could pump gas without being STRESSED OUT!

The work of the sniper was to disrupt the living area of the
intelligence community (and this nation in general) by touching the
residences of Spook Ville whenever and wherever he chose to. This
STRESS could not be permitted to continue, so the government made the
pay-off and there has been no more action on that level by the ONE IN
CONTROL because...

"Word is Bond"

It has been suggested that such STRESS producing work might one day
continue by eliminating the neighborhood Fidos across the nation.
Just think of all the tears and sorrows that would erupt!

"How could anybody hurt my poor innocent Fido" would be the hewn cry!

Personally, I think any animal would be more than willing to give its
life to bring Peace to this world by shocking their masters into a
state of Compassion!

STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!

Stress is what will weaken this global technological system. Until
the system is weak, we will never be able to destroy it, and until we
destroy it, technology will continue to annihilate HUMAN AUTONOMY and
the environment.

Think about this... There will be more disgust and hatred directed
toward me concerning this post than there is against the daily
slaughter of Muslims by George W. Bush.... "The WAR Whore of
Zionism!"

Doesn't that tell you something about our Bush-**** morals and values
in American?

Word is Bond