The dogs' new ride

Old June 9th 05, 09:56 PM
Chris Jung

Default The dogs' new ride

"Melanie L Chang" wrote in message
It has been done. Estella, the beloved silver Integra, is gone. In her
place is Animal, the obnoxiously orange Element.

Preliminary photos he

http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~mlchang/dogsinback.jpg
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~mlchang/dogsnewride.jpg

You can get sort of an idea of the size and configuration here. I will
put up pictures of crates in the back later so the curious can see how
they fit in.

Nice. Someday I would like an Element, it'll be a wait though since we
always buy used vehicles. It looks like a great dogmobile.

Remember when you posted the link for the van version of a motor home? I
don't recall if this website ( http://www.verdier.ca/ ) was posted but I
lust after this van. Unfortunately, if I understand correctly, this van
doesn't really exist, not even as a prototype. This website is just showing
the idea. Anyway, I like the outdoor (tent) rooms, the pop-up top and the
seat that converts to a stair. The only thing I don't like is the
Volkswagen Van flat-front. Our old van (The Mighty Dogmobile) - a Olds
Silhouette - had a long sloping front, much like a collie nose. This is a
little too pug-like for me.

Chris and her limp smoothies (it's a hot day)
Pablo and Lucy

Old June 10th 05, 03:17 AM
Rocky

Chris Jung said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

http://www.verdier.ca/

That's pretty cool. I wonder if this concept van will come with
fridge and stove? (I didn't browse too long because of the
annoying music.) I understand that VW decided a while ago to
exclude them because it raised the price to the level of small
motorhomes.

Old June 14th 05, 08:39 PM
Cappy

I saw one of these on the roads the other day - built out of one of Dodge's new
"Sprinter" vans. Oooh, lusting after that for a dog-mobile...

Cappy

Old June 15th 05, 06:06 PM
Cappy

Guess it would help if I included the link, eh? grin

http://www.weissrv.com/leisuretravelvans.htm

Old June 15th 05, 08:02 PM
Rocky

Cappy said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Guess it would help if I included the link, eh? grin

http://www.weissrv.com/leisuretravelvans.htm

I saw one of those on the highway a couple of days ago on the
way back from our agility regionals - as I said to my human
passenger: *That's* what I need."

Old June 17th 05, 08:52 PM
Cappy

Those were my thoughts, exactly! grin

Cappy

"Rocky" wrote in message
Cappy said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Guess it would help if I included the link, eh? grin

http://www.weissrv.com/leisuretravelvans.htm

I saw one of those on the highway a couple of days ago on the
way back from our agility regionals - as I said to my human
passenger: *That's* what I need."

are fighting dogs dangerous? NO! [email protected] Dog behavior 1 March 22nd 05 08:39 PM
Morning Routines Jodi Dog behavior 17 February 24th 05 04:46 PM
light reading dogs giets Alpha Dog behavior 32 March 5th 04 05:22 AM
light reading dogs giets Alpha Dog behavior 0 March 3rd 04 08:41 PM
light reading dogs giets Alpha Dog behavior 0 March 3rd 04 08:41 PM