WOOFCHAT: Siska is gone

Old June 10th 05, 06:30 PM
Pocoglow

Default WOOFCHAT: Siska is gone

For those woofchatters still around--

Our beloved Siska went to the Bridge today. He had a prolonged seizure and
never came out of it. He battled epilepsy for 7 years- he was 10 and 1/2. A
more loving, faithful and precious companion could not be found.

A light went our today in our (my husband and I) lives. There may be other
lights that come into our lives but never, ever one as bright as Siska.

A heartbroken and divested

Stephanie

Old June 10th 05, 06:39 PM
Pocoglow

That should read (grief doesn't help me with a spell-check error)

A heartbtroken and devastated

Stephanie

Old June 10th 05, 08:53 PM
Jennifer Landry

In article et,
"Pocoglow" wrote:

For those woofchatters still around--

Our beloved Siska went to the Bridge today. He had a prolonged seizure and
never came out of it. He battled epilepsy for 7 years- he was 10 and 1/2. A
more loving, faithful and precious companion could not be found.

A light went our today in our (my husband and I) lives. There may be other
lights that come into our lives but never, ever one as bright as Siska.

Nanty Steph, we is very sorry to see dis bout Siska. He was one of da
first, if not THE first, woofer we ever talked to! We is happy for him
though, he is over the Bridge waiting at the feet of da doGGess, young
and free now, wif alla woofer who have gone on before. You will see him
again in time to come, but meanwhile look for a sign from him. He will
make you know he is still watching out for you.

JennyB and Bandit and dere momma too.

--
JennyB and Bandit - Scenthounds R Us!
jbandb at stranger-things dot com
Old June 10th 05, 08:58 PM

Pocoglow wrote:
For those woofchatters still around--

Our beloved Siska went to the Bridge today. He had a prolonged seizure and
never came out of it. He battled epilepsy for 7 years- he was 10 and 1/2. A
more loving, faithful and precious companion could not be found.

A light went our today in our (my husband and I) lives. There may be other
lights that come into our lives but never, ever one as bright as Siska.

A heartbroken and divested

Stephanie

Stephanie, our heart goes out to you. There are only a few of the
oldtime woofers left. Zeke of Sam and Zeke just left us on Monday.
Each time we lose a woofer, part of my heart goes too.

Love,

Lynn, Gus, Ditto, Peaches, Peppe the PITA and Razzle
gone are MithMarthee and Luckychon

Old June 11th 05, 01:46 AM
Pocoglow

Lynn and Jennifer, thank you so much for your posts. This day has been
unending, and everywhere I look I want to see my sweet Siska.

Your words, and the love and memories that go with them, mean so very much.

Love,

Stephanie

Old June 11th 05, 02:14 AM
Ziska

For those woofchatters still around--

Our beloved Siska went to the Bridge today. He had a prolonged seizure and
never came out of it. He battled epilepsy for 7 years- he was 10 and 1/2.
A more loving, faithful and precious companion could not be found.

A light went our today in our (my husband and I) lives. There may be other
lights that come into our lives but never, ever one as bright as Siska.

A heartbroken and divested

Stephanie

Dear Nanty Stephanie,

I'm so furry, furry sorry for you that you have lost Siska.

I'm sure he is running around happily at the bridge with all his furends
that went there before him. He's now free of his epilepsy and as good as he
was when he was a youngster. I know he'll wait there patiently for you to
come to him. And when you do he'll come running to greet you and give you
lots of licks. I shall look up to the sky tonight to see the new bright
Siska star.

I know I have woofed with him only a few times in the last year but he was
furry friendly with me and made me feel nice.

I and my Daddy shall include you and your husband in our pawrayers.

Love,

Ziska.

Old June 12th 05, 12:25 AM
Sue in Western Maine

Nanti Steph,

MEmeme Breeze is da onliest Mangedoggie now, my bruvver Hancock ( the Fleasy
Riders Chauffeur)
went to the Bridge 2 years ago. I'm sure he has welcomed Siska to the
Bridge wif a toot of da horn and a tour of da place.

I yam sorriest to hears about Siska, and Mymom is havin b*theyes fer you
and yer family. Da ones who is left behind haf da hardest time. You just
gots ta b*theyes til somefing shows you dat Siska is pawing at ya from
somewhere else, and you will nose he is still in yer heartparts.

sad roooos fer you.

Breeze
Mangedoggie

nk.net...

Old June 12th 05, 12:28 AM
Sue in Western Maine

sad roos to you, dear nanti Lynn. I bemember Sam "n" Zeke wif fondness.

For both Stephanie and Lynn, Siska and Zeke, hold the happy thought that
all our Woofer BridgeKids are probably keepin Unca Ron Company till Gunney
and Critter meet he-who-went-before.

Breeze
Mangedoggie
and her Momma Sue

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 12th 05, 08:04 PM
Pocoglow

Roos Breeze, and Sue:

Momy has batheyes as she types this, but she is membering all the good times
on Woofchat. Siska liked woofin wif u Breeze, and momy members Hancock
(Siska was a Fleasy Rider!!). Momy is sadsad for all the doggies that went
before Siska to the bridge.

Momy will miss sweet Siska's roos- it helps her heart to hear your roos,
dear Breeze.

Stephanie

Meow err I mean Woofchat: testingtesting Skunkie Dogs - general 0 July 21st 04 07:10 AM
Meow err I mean Woofchat: testingtesting Boots Dogs - general 2 July 20th 04 04:05 PM
WOOFCHAT: Anydog out there dittomom ramich Dogs - general 25 July 19th 04 03:04 PM
WOOFCHAT The Wickhams Dogs - general 14 July 19th 04 06:17 AM
WOOFCHAT: willow the whippet Lynn Ramich Dogs - general 2 September 1st 03 11:24 PM