Two Chihuahuas Need a Home (Va)

Old June 10th 05, 06:41 PM
Rescue Dogs

Default Two Chihuahuas Need a Home (Va)

If you know of anyone who would be interested in adopting or rescuing
these 2 senior citizens, please contact the Vet clinic below, or Rita.
Permission to cross-post:

Pearl and Abby are two Chihuahuas both black, spayed, up-to-date
on vaccinations, Pearl is 6 years old and Abby is 7 years old.
They have been together all their lives so the hope is they can
be placed together. They were going to be euthanized because it
was getting too expensive to board them but they have many good
years yet to live.

They are presently being boarded at the Animal Hospital of
Waynesboro, VA - the contact person there is Mary Kay Smallwood
and the number is 540-943-3081.

OR you can contact Rita at:

Thank you.
Old June 10th 05, 09:20 PM
FurPaw

Rescue Dogs wrote:
If you know of anyone who would be interested in adopting or rescuing
these 2 senior citizens, please contact the Vet clinic below, or Rita.
Permission to cross-post:

Pearl and Abby are two Chihuahuas both black, spayed, up-to-date
on vaccinations, Pearl is 6 years old and Abby is 7 years old.
They have been together all their lives so the hope is they can
be placed together. They were going to be euthanized because it
was getting too expensive to board them but they have many good
years yet to live.

They sound adorable... but I'd hardly call 6 and 7 year old
Chihuahuas "senior citizens." If they're healthy, they probably
haven't even lived half of their lifetimes! My two are 14; Gordo
has recently-developed congestive heart failure, and Chile has
arthritis but seems to be healthy otherwise.

I'd snap these two up in a minute, but my two would vigorously
protest, I'm afraid.

FurPaw
--
"Here we go round the prickly pear