Weimaraner - allergic to the air :)

Old June 14th 05, 11:26 AM
Question Authority

Default Weimaraner - allergic to the air :)

I'm new to this NG.
This so-called puppy wizard is a real HOWE L !!
Is he for real or just a Troll with lots of time on his hands ??
Either way he is one Gold -plated freak .
-JS

On 12 Jun 2005 13:54:49 -0700, wrote:

HOWEDY Shane,

Newsgroups: alt.animals.dog
From: "Shane"
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:25:00 -0600
Subject: Weimaraner - allergic to the air

My weimar always has yeast in his ears.

Yeast and other allergens and pathogens are IN
the ENVIRONMENT all the time, Shane. We SELDOM
have toxic / allergic reactions to them if we
are in EXXXCELLENT heelth, Shane {) ; ~ )

We have the ear cleaning solution to lean out
his ear and that gets some of his yeast.

It's a tough condition to treat. It CAN BE DEADLY,
Shane. Dogs have been known to have the ear infection
EAT RIGHT THROUGH into their BRAIN and KILL THEM.

But he continues to scratch his ear

You can EXXXTINGUISH his obsessive scratching
using The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual {); ~ )

and the yeast comes back the next day.

Right. Your dog is DYIN of STRESS INDUCED AUTO-
IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME {) ; ~ )

We try not to over clean the ears

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is NOT a veterinarian and
does NOT give medical advice. HOWEver, was this HIS
dog, HE'D probably do better using vinegar, peroxide
and water and maybe feedin him some yougurt or acidopholus.

COULD be he's got a food allergy which degrades his
immune system allHOWEING the yeast to thrive. You
could try an "elimination diet" and maybe test his
thyroid. LOTS of conditions could influence his
inablility to defend hisself from environmental
toxins allergens and pathogens {); ~ )

and he also get's a steriod shot monthly because
we can control the yeast.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST SEZ "NO!" to P-HOWERFUL
prescription pharmacuticals {); ~ )

NOT that The Amazing Puppy Wizard would recommend
not followin your vets advice and ESPECIALLY NOT
recommend you try this at your HOWES, but HE had
a friend who, when treating her dog's ear infection
with the vets treatment unsuccessfully for weeks,
ACCIDENTLY grabbed a dropper bottle with swiming
pool treatment stuff in it on accHOWENT of she
didn't put on her glasses, and put it in his ears
and GOT 100% NEARLY INSTANT success.

Has anyone else experienced this in there Weimaraner?

CHRONIC ear, urinary tract, bladder, irritable
BHOWEL and soft tissue /joint / ligament adrenal
pituitary, even DENTAL DIS-EASE and CATARACTS
and BLINDNESS are likeWIZE CAUSED BY STRESS FROM
MISHANDLING, aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME {); ~ )

It doesn't take much STRESS at all to cause
a SENSITIVE critter like a puppy or child to
GO INSANE or become DEATHLY ILL like the dogs
AND CHILDREN of the DOG LOVERS YOU SEE RIGHT
HERE, owned and TRAINED by EXXXPERT BEHAVIORISTS
like dr mark plonsky and professor SCRUFF SHAKE
dermer of UofWI and dra.karen overall (melanie
and Solo's BEHAVIORIST for the past FIVE YEARS
WITH NO SUCCESS DESPITE several ANTI-PSYCHOTIC
MEDICATIONS) and professional trainers like
captain arthur haggerty and his EXXXEMPLARY
"students" uncle matty (see dra. laura schlessinger's
CASE HISTORY trainin with him and gettin attacked by
her own dog) and booby maida and janet boss and lying
frosty dahl WHO ALL GOT THE SAME SAME SAME SAME
PROBLEMS YOUR DOG GOT, Shane.

IN FACT, the behaviorist Turid Rugaas JUST
RECENTLY NOTICED the agility dogs she's seein
are BREAKIN DHOWEN with cruciate ligament DIS-EASE.

She mistakenly attributes it to the physical
EXXXERTION on obstacle courses, but these DOGS
WAS BRED to CHASE SHEEP, THEY AIN'T GONNA BREAK
DHOWEN from the stress of agility work for a few
minutes a couple days a week, are they, Shane.

ASK THEM. Or better yet, JUST LOOK UP THIER
OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES and YOU'LL SEE they
all abuse their dogs in the same manner and
GET THE SAME DIS-EASES and temperament problems
{); ~ )

AND THEY ALL WARN YOU NOT TO BELIEVE The Amazing
Puppy Wizard on accHOWENT OF HE'S INSANE, Shane,
DESPITE HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Students ALL OVER the WHOWEL WILD WORLD
GETTIN and REPORTING RIGHT HERE, their 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for ALL
temperament and behavior problems, INCLUDING
CHRONIC DIS-EASES, accordin to their accHOWENTS.

Your newfHOWEND friends CALL THEM LIARS and their
posts FORGERIES, Shane. You gonna BELIEVE THAT,
Shane?

Granted you're new here abHOWETS but YOU AIN'T
RETARDED, Shane, and you got NUTHIN to lose by
WIZIN UP and doin EXXXACTLY OPPOSITE of what
The Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards
And ACTIVE ACUTE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES do to their own dogs, Shane {); ~ )

Is there anything else that can be done?

Yeah. STUDY your FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PRECISELY and
DO ALL the EXXXORCISES and ASK The Amazing Puppy
Wizard if you need any additional FREE HEELP {); ~ )

Or should we continue what we are doing

What you're DOIN AIN'T WORKIN.

and give him the steriod shots

PROLONGED steroid treatments will HURT your dog.

even though they aren't good for his health?

Your dog is DEATHLY ILL and it AIN'T from a
lack of COMPETENT veterinary care or steroids.

Your vet and all the pharmacuticals in the WHOWEL
WILD WORLD CANNOT CURE STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE
DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME {); ~ )

The REASON steroids "work" is on accHOWENT of
cortisol and interluken-6 and ATCH and STUFF
like that CAN'T BE MANUFACTURED or DO THEIR JOB
when the adrenals are constantly inapupriately
called on, say when BEING SCOLDED or locked in
a box and left to whine and cry or get jerked
choked shocked or sprayed in the face with
aversives or EVEN JUST BEING TOLD "NO!" maybe
just WON time a day {); ~ )

HOWEver, we KNOW that EVEN WELL TRAINED dogs
DO GET TOLD "NO!" maybe three - five times a
day, under IDEAL circumstances.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard DON'T DO THAT.

I rather have him have a happy life then a misserable one.

professor SCRUFF SHAKE dermer of UofWI department
of ANAL-ytic BehaviorISM has likeWIZE DISCOVERED
an EFFECTIVE TREATMENT for his dog's CHRONIC DIS-
EASE symptoms, Shane. PERHAPS you should ASK HIM
HOWE he CURED Maxie's DEATHLY DIS-EASES {); ~ )

OR you can just LOOK UP his POSTED CASE HISTORY, Shane.

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is REAL and YOUR DOG GOT IT.

Any information would be greatly appreicated.

HOWER DOG LOVERS will BLAME THE BREED for your
dog GETTIN STRESSED TO DEATH, Shane. They SEZ
a Weim is a HYPERACTIVE, DIFFICULT, ENERGETIC
BREED, Shane, but a dog is a dog. Their dogs
are HYPERACTIVE from REPRESSIVE and ABUSIVE
handling as in traditional obedience training,
BRIBERY, CORRECTIONS of ANY kind, and CRATING.

Let's talk abHOWET HOWE you've handled raised
and trained your dog JUST TO SEE if ANY of the
techniques you've used MIGHT be THE CAUSE of
your dog's DEATHLY DIS-EASE, Shane.

Does he have any phobias like thunder, car
sickness, separation anXXXIHOWESNESS? Do
you crate him? Do you offer and withhold
bribes as in the clicker training method?
Do you use a choking / "self correcting"
restraint device aka Gentle Leader NECK
BREAKER, pronged spiked pinch choke collar,
restrictive harness, or ANY kind of shock /
aversive devices INCLUDING JUST sprayin
water at him or JUST TELLING HIM "NO!"
maybe WON time a day is enough to CAUSE
The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME {); ~ )

Be SHORE to ask professor SCRUFF SHAKE dermer
for his CURE for The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard PREDICTS it will CURE
65% of DEATHLY ILL DOGS with ALL DIS-EASES...
on accHOWENT of it would work for The Amazing
Puppy Wizard but let's NOT go there, HE AIN'T
SICK, perhaps on accHOWENT of prophylactic
treatment in advance {); ~ )

Shane

Dogs is VERY sensitive critters, Shane. The DOG
LOVERS you're ASKING GOT THE SAME PROBLEMS for
the same reasons, Shane {); ~ )

Ask diana aka lush HOWE her DEAD DOG Stone GOT
DEAD at eight years of age, by her own hand, Shane.

Here's a pretty SICK individual, Shane:

From: "Ruth"
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 06:38:01 -0400

Shane:

ruthie got a VERY LONG POSTED CASE HISTORY of
HURTIN and INTIMDIATING dogs and LYIN abHOWET IT.

In recent years, Weims as a breed have developed
immune system problems,

That's a load of CRAP. They GET DEATHLY ILL from
being handled EXXXACTLY as YOU'LL SEE in ruthie
and diana aka lush's POSTED CASE HISTORIES, Shane.

and allergies are one of the symptoms of a
compromised immune system.

INDEED?

HOWE COME the IMMUNE SYSTEM GETS "COMPROMISED", Shane?

COULD BE an environMENTAL TOXIN, like these MENTAL CASES, Shane.

Many Weim folks have similar problems with their dogs

INDEED. JUST LIKE Dalmatians, like the WON racetrack silly
MURDERED, and JUST LIKE HOWE "many Springer owners got
SPRINGER RAGE".

and they can be very helpful.

On accHOWENT of THEY GOT THE SAME PROBLEMS.

I would suggest you join the Weim list at
www.weim.net

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

and post your problem there.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

You should get alot of good advice

Psst? Sez you, ruthie? You're a lying dog abusing MENTAL CASE.

and help in working through Shane's issues.

Shane AIN'T GOT ISSUES, ruthie. YOU GOT ISSUES.

Steroids for life are not a great solution
due to the side-effects.

INDEED?

Ruth, Greta, Woody & Thelma

Here we got dog lovers who HURT INTIMIDATE
and MURDER dogs and LIE abHOWET it, Shannon.

LIKE THIS:

From: Nathalie Prévost &g*t;
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:35:02 +0200
Subject: my dog bit me

diddy wrote:
in thread oups.com:
"meesh" whittled the following words:

The initial bite I might be able again to put down to
surprise/fear since I woke him up - the second however
was deliberate aggression.

I'm assuming it is a dominance thing....

I'm now nervous, upset and not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

you LET him get away with it?

I'd have mopped the floor with him until THAT thought
never ever became a glimmer of thought in his little
brain again. That sort of thing is NOT ALLOWED!

(I would have done the same thing with him at the vets
too... vet aggression is NOT allowed)

Let me tell you something. I have horses... well.. a horse,
but I've had many horses over the years. MY vet was injured
badly by someone elses horse.

She finally decided that horses were dangerous and she
dropped all her horse clients. Except me. She said the
reason why was because she LOVED horses, and she knew
I absolutely never ever would allow any crap out of my
horses and that they were safe.

The reason? My horses knew that whatever we were going
to do was not going to be as bad as what happened to
them if they acted stupid.

They stood there like rocks and handled like babies.

I demanded and deserved respect. I treated them with
respect and love. Sometimes love is tough love, but
they trusted that as long as they would behave they
would be coddled. But if they acted stupid, justice
would be swift and decisive.

If this can be done with half ton plus horses,
a dog is a piece of cake.
--
diddler

I agree that he should have shown right away that
this behavior is not acceptable; but concretly, how?

Violence is not a solution.

--
Nathalie, not yet owning a dog so really asking
what to do in these cases.