finding home for Walker Coon Hounds-not for sale

Old June 21st 05, 03:16 AM

Default finding home for Walker Coon Hounds-not for sale

I need to find a home for my Walker Coonhounds because the neighbor is
putting a biosolids holding tank. I can't let my hounds run at my farm
anymore for their safety. We have only had them for pets and to keep
the coyotes away from our 2 goats. They are 2 years old and are
sisters. I would like to keep them together but will seperate them to
give them great homes. Can anyone please help me? We live in Indiana
and I am willing to travel within reason. Thank you!