She needs someone

Old June 22nd 05, 01:05 AM
Nehmo Sergheyev

Default She needs someone

If you're in Kansas City and you need some love, maybe you can help this
puppy:
http://home.kc.rr.com/vegetable/cloud/white.htm

--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Old June 22nd 05, 11:25 PM

White Cloud is no longer available; she, with our help, successfully
found some new people :-). But if anyone, it helps if you're in the
Kansas City area, needs a dog, feel free to check with us. We get new
ones all the time.
--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Old June 26th 05, 02:12 AM

PERHAPS THIS WILL HEELP:

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a PRECISE
SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET 100% CONSISTENT
NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for all handlers and
all dogs in all fields or utilities and
behaviors all over the Whole Wild World
{) ; ~ )