PITBULL RESCUE - ANY in eastern USA?

Old June 24th 05, 05:07 PM
Scott Hildenbrand

Default PITBULL RESCUE - ANY in eastern USA?

Hey Folks,

I've been looking for a Pitbull rescue anywhere in eastern USA for some
time to work with. Are there ANY out there? It seems like it's
impossible to find any....

Reason I ask is that my father in-law works at a local shelter and has
been working with several rescues to move the pure breeds into that they
get in. This has been great for both the shelter as well as the rescues,
but when it comes to Pitbulls so far there's no place to go for them.
Sadly they usually end up euthanized because of inability to adopt them out.

So, does anyone know of any rescues for Pits anywhere within eastern
USA? We're located in Kentucky so if it's close that's great, but we've
relayed dogs before without a problem.

Please let me know..
--

Scott--

---- The Bluegrass Basset Rescue ----
Internet Development Administrator
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com

Old June 24th 05, 08:50 PM
Michael A. Ball

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:07:37 -0500, Scott Hildenbrand
wrote:

...Please let me know..

http://www.pitbullrescue.org/
http://www.outofthepits.org/