Free English Mastiff to a GOOD home 949-291-7729 SoCal. only /AKC....

Old June 25th 05, 10:12 PM

Default Free English Mastiff to a GOOD home 949-291-7729 SoCal. only /AKC....

I have a wonderful English Mastiff named Marc that I can no
longer care for due to health reasons. Call if you are in Southern
California only. Ask for Mulay

Old June 26th 05, 04:46 PM
PHIL

" wrote:
I have a wonderful English Mastiff named Marc that I can no
longer care for due to health reasons. Call if you are in Southern
California only. Ask for Mulay

PLEASE do not offer the dog for free, the can attract the WRONG
kind of people. Some people will take your dog only to turn around
and re-sell it. Worse yet, it may be picked up and used for animal
experimentation.

I'd recommend charging fee, at least $75-100 and then VERIFY
the identity of any person that wants your dog (ask for their drivers
license & copy the info down.)

P.S. You should never list info like your phone number publicly on
the net. That's asking for trouble....

Good luck-

~~Phil~~

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB