dog's 1st birthday ideas wanted

Old June 27th 05, 12:23 AM
MauiJNP

Default dog's 1st birthday ideas wanted

My toy poodle Maui, turns 1 on Tuesday and I wanted a special way to
celebrate his 1st birthday. He's getting a special treat for dinner (some
real food) and my nephews and I are making a cake. Maui is getting a few
new toys and a new box of treats. So far, we plan to just spend the day
relaxing and playing whatever he wants, maybe going to the park for a bit.
Anyone got any fun ideas that they did for their dog's birthday? Usually, I
won't go all out but since it's his first, I would like to make it a great
day even if he doesn't understand what the fuss is all about. Thanks for
any input and ideas.

Old June 27th 05, 02:47 AM
Scott Rogahn

You could check into local pet stores and see if they offer something like
this

http://www.dynamicpetpalace.com/birthdayparty.html

Old June 27th 05, 08:42 PM
MauiJNP

You could check into local pet stores and see if they offer something like
this

http://www.dynamicpetpalace.com/birthdayparty.html

thanks for the idea, that looks fun except that I don't have any friends
with dogs so I couldn't invite anyone