Dog! In! Conflict!

Old June 27th 05, 03:11 AM
Theresa Willis

Default Dog! In! Conflict!

Summer: Hot
Outdoors: Hot
Fi Hot

But! Meat! Smells! So! Tasty!

In or out? In or out? In or out?
Old June 27th 05, 04:32 AM
Paula

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:11:37 GMT, Theresa Willis
wrote:

Summer: Hot
Outdoors: Hot
Fi Hot

But! Meat! Smells! So! Tasty!

In or out? In or out? In or out?

Grab some meat and then run indoors to eat it. Bonus points for
getting grease in all the wrong places. Look so cute that you don't
get in trouble for it. Conflict resolved.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy, so it's best to try to get along with them." Joe Bay
Old June 27th 05, 12:50 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 03:32:31 GMT, Paula
wrote:

Bonus points for
getting grease in all the wrong places.

I never did care for that cut on the "Urban Cowboy" soundtrack.

Old June 28th 05, 12:33 AM
Theresa Willis

wrote:

Summer: Hot
Outdoors: Hot
Fi Hot

But! Meat! Smells! So! Tasty!

In or out? In or out? In or out?

Grab some meat and then run indoors to eat it. Bonus points for
getting grease in all the wrong places. Look so cute that you don't
get in trouble for it. Conflict resolved.

Well, eventually he did decide to go out and supervise The Big Guy. He
looked very much the wolf, stalking the wild barbecue grill in its
natural habitat.
Old June 28th 05, 04:35 AM
Paula

wrote:

Summer: Hot
Outdoors: Hot
Fi Hot

But! Meat! Smells! So! Tasty!

In or out? In or out? In or out?

Grab some meat and then run indoors to eat it. Bonus points for
getting grease in all the wrong places. Look so cute that you don't
get in trouble for it. Conflict resolved.

Well, eventually he did decide to go out and supervise The Big Guy. He
looked very much the wolf, stalking the wild barbecue grill in its
natural habitat.

Forget about the grill. I'm just glad he was out there to keep The
Big Guy in line.

Old June 28th 05, 05:35 PM
Chris McGonnell

wrote:

Summer: Hot
Outdoors: Hot
Fi Hot

But! Meat! Smells! So! Tasty!

In or out? In or out? In or out?

Grab some meat and then run indoors to eat it. Bonus points for
getting grease in all the wrong places. Look so cute that you don't
get in trouble for it. Conflict resolved.

Well, eventually he did decide to go out and supervise The Big Guy. He
looked very much the wolf, stalking the wild barbecue grill in its
natural habitat.

Next on Animal Planet:
Crikey, Harlan's a dingo! Wotch me catch him and stick me thumb in his
arse!

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Old June 29th 05, 12:10 AM
Theresa Willis

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:35:10 -0400, Chris McGonnell
wrote:

Next on Animal Planet:
Crikey, Harlan's a dingo! Wotch me catch him and stick me thumb in his
arse!

Wow. This could end really badly.
Old June 29th 05, 12:27 AM
Mark Shaw

wrote:

Next on Animal Planet:
Crikey, Harlan's a dingo! Wotch me catch him and stick me thumb in his
arse!

Wow. This could end really badly.

Fer Harlan, or fer Steve?

--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Old June 29th 05, 05:35 PM
Chris McGonnell

wrote:

Next on Animal Planet:
Crikey, Harlan's a dingo! Wotch me catch him and stick me thumb in his
arse!

Wow. This could end really badly.

Fer Harlan, or fer Steve?

Harlan's on crack, he's tougher'n any croc or emu. Steve's going DOWN!

CONflict Of Interest Leah Dog behavior 5 September 11th 04 03:56 PM
Video clip......."Nero" practicing bark alert, while walking backwards on dogwalk. Sitmeanssit Dog behavior 3250 June 16th 04 03:42 PM