Anyone heard from Beth Child recently?

Old June 28th 05, 04:05 AM
marie

Default Anyone heard from Beth Child recently?

How's she doing?

By my guess she should have had the baby or be having it anytime now.

Keeping Good Thoughts...

Marie

Old June 28th 05, 12:20 PM
It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson

Birds of a feather, eh diddler...

Old June 28th 05, 10:32 PM
marie

"diddy" wrote in message
in thread : "marie"

whittled the following words:

How's she doing?

By my guess she should have had the baby or be having it anytime now.

Keeping Good Thoughts...

Marie

She's had the baby (a boy) born 6-4-05
His name is Benjamin Walter

YEAH!!!!

And welcome to Benjamin Walter :-D

Marie

Old June 30th 05, 04:08 AM
The Child Beth

"marie" wrote in :

YEAH!!!!

And welcome to Benjamin Walter :-D

Marie

Thanks Marie! He's doing well! I am trying to keep up!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kavik_...how?.dir=/fd73
&.src=ph
Old June 30th 05, 04:31 AM
sighthounds & siberians

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:08:01 -0000, The Child Beth
wrote:

"marie" wrote in :

YEAH!!!!

And welcome to Benjamin Walter :-D

Marie

Thanks Marie! He's doing well! I am trying to keep up!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kavik_...how?.dir=/fd73
&.src=ph

What a cutie! What do the dogs think of him?

Mustang Sally

Old June 30th 05, 06:17 AM
Child

wrote:

"marie" wrote in :

YEAH!!!!

And welcome to Benjamin Walter :-D

Marie

Thanks Marie! He's doing well! I am trying to keep up!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kavik_...how?.dir=/fd73
&.src=ph

What a cutie! What do the dogs think of him?

thanks!!
they accepted him like it was no big deal and seem to like him.

Old June 30th 05, 02:44 PM
Mary W.

The Child Beth wrote:
"marie" wrote in :

YEAH!!!!

And welcome to Benjamin Walter :-D

Marie

Thanks Marie! He's doing well! I am trying to keep up!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kavik_...how?.dir=/fd73
&.src=ph

Awww.. he's a cutie! Congratulations and enjoy!

Mary W.
Old June 30th 05, 03:37 PM
ceb

The Child Beth wrote in
.44:

"marie" wrote in
:

YEAH!!!!

And welcome to Benjamin Walter :-D

Marie

Thanks Marie! He's doing well! I am trying to keep up!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kavik_...how?.dir=/fd73
&.src=ph

Awwwww, he's a cutie!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old June 30th 05, 04:54 PM
Stafford A. Rau

"Child" writes:

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message

What a cutie! What do the dogs think of him?

thanks!!
they accepted him like it was no big deal and seem to like him.

They anticipate the wonderous future of baby food cleanup duty...

Congrats!
--
Stafford A. Rau
raudog @ rauhaus.org
Old June 30th 05, 05:07 PM
ceb

"Stafford A. Rau" wrote in
:

They anticipate the wonderous future of baby food cleanup duty...

Seriously! I keep saying that I'm going to get Queenie designated a helper
dog so that she can go with me to restaurants and hoover up after my
friends' babies.