Rottweilers need Homes in TX

Old July 30th 03, 06:00 PM
bb3

Default Rottweilers need Homes in TX

Please help find homes for the Rottweilers in TX that may need to be
destroyed. Information is below...

I recently adopted a Rott from a supposedly "rescue" facility
for Rottweilers. The conditions were beyond nasty and there was moldy
food, feces everywhere, after looking at the puppies the people had, I
decided to come back later with my husband. We received a call from the
gentleman a day or so later and he told us that the police had been
there and that he had to get "rid"of all the dogs and those that
couldn't be placed would be destroyed. Some of the dogs are free and the
others are $50 dollars each. There are approx 35-40 dogs that are still
there. I don't know if there is anything that you can do to help all
these Rotts, I just got the male I adopted back from the vet and he's a
VERY sick dog.He couldn't even get his rabies shot due to being so ill.
He's about 40 pounds underweight etc... I'm working to get some more
money together to try and save some more of these animals. They range
from 3 week old puppies to grown males and females. Is there anyone
close!
to the Vidor area- which is 100 miles west of Houston-that could help
some of these dogs? I really don't know what else to do.I'd appreciate
any help you could give me. Thank you, Lita Germann

Contact:

Thank you for any help that you can offer.

--
www.bigskyrottrescue.org

Old July 31st 03, 03:02 AM
Michelle

"bb3" wrote in message ...
[...]

Here is a web page of rott rescues
http://www.netpets.com/dogs/dogresc/breeds/dogrott.html some in Texas.
Try these places...Here is another url. Make some calls to breed
rescues that may be your best bet..
http://www.rottweiler-dogs.org/rottw...rs-rescues.htm
Good luck,
Michelle