Chris Williams

Old July 6th 05, 10:25 PM
Alison

Default Chris Williams

"diddy" wrote in message
He never came back after his dog died, did he? I hope he's ok.

So do I. Has anyone e.mail contact with him?
Alison

Old July 7th 05, 05:55 PM
Ronna

diddy wrote:
He never came back after his dog died, did he? I hope he's ok.

Which dog died? Isn't he the one who had Pip and another dog?

Old July 7th 05, 06:02 PM
Mary Healey

diddy wrote:
Pip died. Didn't the other one die before that? I was under the
impression that Pip was his sole companion when he died, and it was
more than he could bear. I hope I'm wrong. But I believe he was
alone.

iirc, it was Mac's death that unglued Chris. Granny passed not to long
before that.
Old July 7th 05, 08:53 PM
FurPaw

diddy wrote:
in thread : "Alison"
whittled the following words:

"diddy" wrote in message

He never came back after his dog died, did he? I hope he's ok.

So do I. Has anyone e.mail contact with him?
Alison

.Last I heard, he had sold everything, was given a mobile home/camper and
was setting out to live in the desert and a namadic life. The loss of his
dog was too much to bear.

I have a vague recollection that he was headed for the Candy Kitchen
wolf rescue in NM. At least, that popped to consciousness when you
mentioned him. (It's now called Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary.) Or am
I way off here?

FurPaw

I wrote to his old e-mail address for over a year, and always got a
rejection that the address didn't exist.
I expected after awhile he would surface, but apparently he hasn't

--
"Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning."

To reply, unleash the dog
Old July 8th 05, 01:10 PM
marie

It was Mac who died,but on a (more) positive note, I thought another dog (a
stray?) found him almost immediately after Mac's passing--I remember his
mentioning the name Gala.

It was (I think) BethC who kept us updated through Mac's last illness: she
may know more when LittleBenjamin gives her a chance to post.

Marie

"diddy" wrote in message
in thread .4: Mary
Healey

diddy wrote:
Pip died. Didn't the other one die before that? I was under the
impression that Pip was his sole companion when he died, and it was
more than he could bear. I hope I'm wrong. But I believe he was
alone.

iirc, it was Mac's death that unglued Chris. Granny passed not to long
before that.

You are correct. I thought their deaths were really close together. And
you are right. it WAS Mac, not Pip

Old July 9th 05, 01:30 AM
Ronna

marie wrote:
It was Mac who died,but on a (more) positive note, I thought another dog (a
stray?) found him almost immediately after Mac's passing--I remember his
mentioning the name Gala.

Thats right! I do remember that! He said it was a sign or something
meant to be. I didn't know that he packed up in a trailer and left
though. Wonder what he's doing?

Old July 10th 05, 04:13 PM
Julia Altshuler

Mary Healey wrote:

iirc, it was Mac's death that unglued Chris. Granny passed not to long
before that.

Long before Mac, long before Pip and Granny, there was a wife. As far
as I'm concerned, that was the death that began the long unglueing. I
wish there was more to do for people when you see them in that downward
spiral.

--Lia

Old July 12th 05, 12:14 AM
Child

"marie" wrote in message
It was Mac who died,but on a (more) positive note, I thought another dog
(a stray?) found him almost immediately after Mac's passing--I remember
his mentioning the name Gala.

It was (I think) BethC who kept us updated through Mac's last illness:
she may know more when LittleBenjamin gives her a chance to post.

Sadly, I have not heard from Chris since he left town in his RV. I have
tried to contact him, but none of the email addresses I have work. I do hope
he is well.

Old July 12th 05, 12:21 AM
Child

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
Mary Healey wrote:

iirc, it was Mac's death that unglued Chris. Granny passed not to long
before that.

Long before Mac, long before Pip and Granny, there was a wife. As far as
I'm concerned, that was the death that began the long unglueing. I wish
there was more to do for people when you see them in that downward spiral.

Ah, there WAS a wife. That explains a great deal to me.
I sent an email to someone at Wild Spirit to see if anyone knows him. I
think of Chris often and worry about him.

Old July 14th 05, 01:28 AM
Child

in thread : "Child"

Mary Healey wrote:

iirc, it was Mac's death that unglued Chris. Granny passed not to
long before that.

Long before Mac, long before Pip and Granny, there was a wife. As
far as I'm concerned, that was the death that began the long
unglueing. I wish there was more to do for people when you see them
in that downward spiral.

Ah, there WAS a wife. That explains a great deal to me.
I sent an email to someone at Wild Spirit to see if anyone knows him.
I think of Chris often and worry about him.

Wild Spirit has never heard of Chris Williams. They do not take volunteers
with dogs though, so he might have gone there and been turned away.