pitbull puppies 4 sale! great markings, parents on site. [ s.w. indiana].

Old July 7th 05, 04:48 PM

Default pitbull puppies 4 sale! great markings, parents on site. [ s.w. indiana].

we have aprox. 6# pitbull puppies 4 sale. parents on site. great
markings. there colors are--- some are fawn with black mask and alittle
white on chest. some are fawn with white markings on noses, chest. one
is all fawn. great looking pups! we take alot of care in breeding are
pups. they all are healthy and fat! very active and energetic! no they
are not registered but, all parents are on site. the dad, hanabal is a
very impresive dog. one of the best watch dogs i,ve ever owned! he is
really something else! bulky! with block head. these pups are all fully
wormed, these pups are selling for only $100.00 each. this is are 9th.
litter and we have sold all! are dogs. we have sold over 75# dogs! we
live in a nice country seting in washington indiana. e-mail me for
phone number if interested at -

Old July 7th 05, 05:18 PM

on 2005-07-07 at 08:48 wrote:

we have aprox. 6# pitbull puppies 4 sale. parents on site.
great markings. there colors are--- some are fawn with black
mask and alittle white on chest. some are fawn with white
markings on noses, chest. one is all fawn. great looking
pups! we take alot of care in breeding are pups. they all are
healthy and fat! very active and energetic! no they are not
registered but, all parents are on site. the dad, hanabal is
a very impresive dog. one of the best watch dogs i,ve ever
owned! he is really something else! bulky! with block head.
these pups are all fully wormed, these pups are selling for
only $100.00 each. this is are 9th. litter and we have sold
all! are dogs. we have sold over 75# dogs! we live in a nice
country seting in washington indiana.

you're in my area. i'm not concerned about markings, size, or
registration, as they really don't tell me anything about the
health and temperament of the pups. what health tests have
you done on the parents of these pups? have they been x-rayed
for hip dysplasia? elbow dysplasia? what about eyes--have
they been CERFed? what about cardiac health? what are their
temperaments like? as you know, Pit Bulls should be *very*
friendly with people. have the parents been temperament
tested? if so, which test(s) have been done? what have you
done to socialize the pups?

thanks in advance!

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/26/05)
Old July 7th 05, 05:31 PM

on 2005-07-07 at 16:11 wrote:

Y'know, the first question I have when looking for a puppy is
not "what color should I get"?

it's at the top of my dream list. granted, color is not of
any real importance to me, but i like to dream. *some* day
i'll have that plain, stag-red dog of my dreams. or a plain,
reverse brindle. or maybe i won't. i'm not going to lose
sleep over it, but i can't say that color is of *no*
importance to me, because that'd be a big, fat lie. it's just
that there are a host of other things that are *way* more
important in real life. those things push color to the bottom
of my real life list.

but, yeah, a breeder who is advertising color and/or markings
as the most important selling point should be run from,
screaming.

Well, he ain't breed-standard if he's a good watch dog, so
you're absolutely right. He is something other than a good
pit. Not sure why you'd perpetuate an incorrect temperament?

to give him the benefit of the doubt, all a good watch dog
needs to do is alert you when someone comes on the property.
that could be happy-happy-joy-joy barking because there's a
new friend to play with the dog, or it could be "i'm gonna eat
you if you take one more step" barking, or it could be
anything in-between. granted, Pit Bulls aren't known to be
barky dogs, but maybe the OP just meant that his male barks
with joy whenever people stop by?

What's the brain in that block head like? Ever do anything
with these dogs except encourage them to reproduce?

hey, he's sold 75lbs of dogs, so who are we to criticize?

Old July 7th 05, 05:59 PM
Mary Healey

shelly wrote in
arble.net:

on 2005-07-07 at 16:11 wrote:

Y'know, the first question I have when looking for a puppy is
not "what color should I get"?

it's at the top of my dream list.

Well, looking for a puppy is on my nightmare list, so I guess that
qualifies. I Don't Puppy.

granted, color is not of
any real importance to me, but i like to dream. *some* day
i'll have that plain, stag-red dog of my dreams. or a plain,
reverse brindle. or maybe i won't. i'm not going to lose
sleep over it, but i can't say that color is of *no*
importance to me, because that'd be a big, fat lie. it's just
that there are a host of other things that are *way* more
important in real life. those things push color to the bottom
of my real life list.

Hence, "the first question ... is not 'what color'"

I wanted a bright bay TB gelding with lots of white. I got a dark bay
TB gelding with almost no white (he's developing a stipply-star thing
now that he's 20 years old). Could be worse, I could have ended up with
a grey QH mare (shudder).

I wanted a blue ACD. I got a brown ACD mix. I still wanted a blue ACD.
Got a red. Got *another* red. Got a Lab. Still waiting for the blue
ACD, and if I don't get one in the next few years, I'll be looking for a
French Bulldog (my "old-age" breed) instead of an ACD.

but, yeah, a breeder who is advertising color and/or markings
as the most important selling point should be run from,
screaming.

Don't forget, the puppies are also alive. And moving around. Ooooooo.
I guess dead or lethargic puppies are common enough that live, moving
puppies are noteworthy as a selling point.

to give him the benefit of the doubt, all a good watch dog
needs to do is alert you when someone comes on the property.
that could be happy-happy-joy-joy barking because there's a
new friend to play with the dog, or it could be "i'm gonna eat
you if you take one more step" barking, or it could be
anything in-between.

I find Duke's "hit the door at shoulder height and tell 'em I'm here"
quite sufficient. He only alerts to things he'll grump about, leaving
the other barking to lesser critters (Ranger and Lindy).

... maybe the OP just meant that his male barks
with joy whenever people stop by?

I'm not making book on that.

Old July 7th 05, 06:20 PM

on 2005-07-07 at 16:59 wrote:

Well, looking for a puppy is on my nightmare list, so I guess
that qualifies. I Don't Puppy.

well, there's that. i guess i was thinking "dog search" in
general, which in my world encompasses nothing younger than 6-7
months old. IOW old enough to be quickly house broken but
young enough to still be hell on feet.

Hence, "the first question ... is not 'what color'"

but that's the problem. it's my first *and* last question.

I wanted a bright bay TB gelding with lots of white. I got a
dark bay TB gelding with almost no white (he's developing a
stipply-star thing now that he's 20 years old). Could be
worse, I could have ended up with a grey QH mare (shudder).

yes, well, i've got a flashy light fawn, so i know, somewhat,
your pain. i'm a sucker for The Pretty, but not a slave to
it. mind you, i'd've probably been better off if i'd waited
for The Pretty, because i ended up with a nutcase. but she's
cute (see, it *does* matter!), so she stays.

I wanted a blue ACD. I got a brown ACD mix. I still wanted
a blue ACD. Got a red. Got *another* red. Got a Lab.

do you want another? Lab, that is. someone dumped a
seriously cute little chocolate boy on my doorstep. he's got
forehead wrinkles and really big feets. did i mention he's
cute?

Still waiting for the blue ACD, and if I don't get one in the
next few years, I'll be looking for a French Bulldog (my
"old-age" breed) instead of an ACD.

ah! Frenchies are tied with Bostons as my "when i get old"
breed. and then there's the herd of Greyhounds i plan on
having, too.

so, i have to ask (cuz i'm evil that way), what color Frenchie
are you considering? that might be my chance for a reverse
brindle, but i hope i don't have to wait that long.

Don't forget, the puppies are also alive. And moving around.
Ooooooo. I guess dead or lethargic puppies are common enough
that live, moving puppies are noteworthy as a selling point.

and fat. mustn't forget fat. and the daddy has a BIG
HEAD!1!! that's a sure and certain mark of quality.

I find Duke's "hit the door at shoulder height and tell 'em
I'm here" quite sufficient. He only alerts to things he'll
grump about, leaving the other barking to lesser critters
(Ranger and Lindy).

that works. harriet leaves the people-alerting to elliott.
he gives a couple of deep, throaty wuffs. that's usually
enough to make people stop dead in their tracks. heck, they
stop dead in their tracks when they see him frolicking
joyfully, so apparently the mere sight of him is deterrent
enough. haw!

I'm not making book on that.

well, duh! nor am i, but i have to have *something* to argue
about. since it's quiet as the grave here today, you're It.
don't you feel lucky?

Old July 7th 05, 07:15 PM
Mary Healey

shelly wrote:
do you want another? Lab, that is. someone dumped a
seriously cute little chocolate boy on my doorstep.

People suck.

he's got
forehead wrinkles and really big feets. did i mention he's
cute?

I must be tired, 'cause the idea did get serious consideration. But the
bed won't fit another 60+ lb dog, and I've barely got time for the critters
I've got. Nope, sorry. Of course, if someone were to drop him on MY
doorstep, I suspect I could be suckered.

so, i have to ask (cuz i'm evil that way), what color Frenchie
are you considering?

Oddly, I'm completely indifferent to color in Frenchies, as long as the
ears are sufficiently bat-like and the muzzle not too smooshed.

don't you feel lucky?

Blessed.
Old July 7th 05, 07:18 PM

on 2005-07-07 at 17:32 wrote:

Please, doG, tell me this is a troll.

alas, it seems pretty run of the mill. which makes it even
more so for to weep.

Old July 7th 05, 07:48 PM

on 2005-07-07 at 18:15 wrote:

People suck.

they do. but at least i'm far enough off the road that he was
unlikely to get hit by a car. so, i guess they get some sort
of points for that, right?

I must be tired, 'cause the idea did get serious
consideration. But the bed won't fit another 60+ lb dog, and
I've barely got time for the critters I've got. Nope, sorry.
Of course, if someone were to drop him on MY doorstep, I
suspect I could be suckered.

ha! i am Mean, because i refuse to even entertain the
possibility. sadly, he's actually a dog who might fit into my
pack. he's a doofy Lab, so elliott isn't bothered, and he's a
doofy boy, so neither is harriet. he goes, though. i draw
the line at two dogs. i need me time and have trouble enough
finding it with the two canine beasts i already have.

Oddly, I'm completely indifferent to color in Frenchies, as
long as the ears are sufficiently bat-like and the muzzle not
too smooshed.

that shouldn't be too hard to find, then. those ears are
crazy cute, aren't they? mesmerizing, in fact. maybe it's a
Pug-like s33kr1t plot? Frenchies will dazzle us with their
ears while taking over the world? oB3y tH3 3arZ!1!!!

don't you feel lucky?

Blessed.

ha!

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/26/05)

2 Dogue de bordeaux (French Mastiff) puppies for sale MT Dog breeds 2 November 19th 04 04:59 AM
puppies for sale West Texas German Shepherds Dog breeds 8 April 25th 04 09:48 PM
Great Dane for sale in Central Fl EGD Dog breeds 3 April 25th 04 03:26 AM
Puppies 4 sale becca Dog breeds 3 October 27th 03 06:00 AM
AKC Chihuahua Puppies For Sale shelly Dog breeds 1 July 11th 03 01:02 AM