pitbull puppies 4 sale! great markings, parents on site. [ s.w.indiana].

Old July 7th 05, 09:56 PM

Default pitbull puppies 4 sale! great markings, parents on site. [ s.w.indiana].

on 2005-07-07 at 13:41 wrote:

its so easy for some people to hide behind a computer and
throw insults.

i'm sorry. did i insult you? i didn't mean to. you strike
me as pretty average for breeders in our area. that's not a
*good* thing, but it's not anything to get shitty with me for.

now, you've got a decision to make. you can continue being a
less-than-responsible breeder, or you can educate yourself and
become a responsible breeder.

you take a simp;e ad and tear it apart and talk to me like
you know me.

rec.pets.dogs.breeds and my inbox are not marketplaces in
which one hawks pups for $ale. if you post an ad in rpdb, you
can expect it to be discussed, as it's a *discussion* group.
as for sending things to my inbox, i'll do with them as i see
fit. since you chose to get nasty with me, i'm posting your
reply publicly, to the group. that's where the discussion
began and that's where i'd like it to continue. please do not
e-mail me again.

well you dont know me and if your not interested in my very
healthy vibrant pups, shut the **** up!

you do not get to decide where or what i post.

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/26/05)

pitbull puppies 4 sale! great markings, parents on site. [ s.w. indiana]. [email protected] Dog breeds 34 July 8th 05 07:38 PM
pitbull puppies 4 sale! great markings, parents on site. [ s.w.indiana]. shelly Dog behavior 1 July 7th 05 09:55 PM
Great Dane for sale in Central Fl EGD Dog breeds 3 April 25th 04 03:26 AM
Puppies 4 sale becca Dog breeds 3 October 27th 03 06:00 AM
AKC Chihuahua Puppies For Sale shelly Dog breeds 1 July 11th 03 01:02 AM