Beagle Pup - leave water dish out?

Old July 19th 05, 08:12 PM
Scramblur

Default Beagle Pup - leave water dish out?

Hello all,

We are house breaking a new beagle pup and was wondering if we should
be leaving water out for him all the time? He tends to drink a lot and
go to the bathroom a lot.

Unfortunetly we are not home during the day. He stays in our kitchen
with his crate open (not crate trained yet).

Recommendations?

Old July 19th 05, 08:20 PM
Janet B

On 19 Jul 2005 12:12:55 -0700, "Scramblur" ,
clicked their heels and said:

We are house breaking a new beagle pup and was wondering if we should
be leaving water out for him all the time? He tends to drink a lot and
go to the bathroom a lot.

Water should be available whenever you are home.

Unfortunetly we are not home during the day. He stays in our kitchen
with his crate open (not crate trained yet).

Recommendations?

Leave some ice cubes in his bowl during the day, but not water to
guzzle. Are you having someone or yourself coming home in the middle
of the day (you should - it's only fair)? Crate him next to your bed
overnight - no water necessary.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old July 19th 05, 09:34 PM
Scramblur

Unfortunetly at this time, no. My wife hopes to be able to stop home
for about 45 minutes in the middle of the day. We really do feel bad.
I know most everyone will say we should not have got a pet if we
weren't going to be home during the day. We leave some music on for
him. Anything else you can recommend?

Old July 19th 05, 11:35 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Scramblur" wrote in message
oups.com...
Unfortunetly at this time, no. My wife hopes to be able to stop home
for about 45 minutes in the middle of the day. We really do feel bad.
I know most everyone will say we should not have got a pet if we
weren't going to be home during the day. We leave some music on for
him. Anything else you can recommend?

A pet sitter.

PLEASE don't leave this baby alone all day. And yes, s/he needs water ALL
day. Pick it up when you're ready to put him in the crate for the night
only. Of course, this thought process should be known to anyone who owns a
new puppy. Please spend some time and money on this pup. Get Puppies for
Dummies or Beagles for Dummies from Amazon/used.

Good luck.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old July 20th 05, 04:08 AM

On 19 Jul 2005 13:34:26 -0700 Scramblur whittled these words:
Unfortunetly at this time, no. My wife hopes to be able to stop home
for about 45 minutes in the middle of the day. We really do feel bad.
I know most everyone will say we should not have got a pet if we
weren't going to be home during the day. We leave some music on for
him. Anything else you can recommend?

You really need to either have someone come in and take the pup out, or
take him to day care.

There is more to it than being unfair. You are making the job of
housetraining MUCH more difficult. Dogs have surface preferences for
relieving themselves. By making it so he must relieve himself indoors on
indoor surfaces you are teaching him that as a preference. To change that
you need to have him relieve himself outdoors in far greater proportions
then he ever does indoors. Ideally he would never relive himself indoors,
and while that is a tough goal you can come close to it. At this point I
can predict the next inquiry a couple weeks from now. You will be wanting
to know why you can take him outside and he wil sniff around but do
nothing and then immediately he comes inside he squats. This is what the
situation you have set up is teaching him.

It isn't a question of getting a pet when you work all day. It is simply
a question of properly providing for the pet you get, and choosing the one
you can properly provide for. A puppy is not the right choice for your
situation unless you are willing to provide for those several visits
during the day. Now that you have made the choice it is up to you to
consider what that choice means. THe puppy needs the security of being
inside the home where it feels protected and can smell its family and is
where its family lives instead of being locked out of the home. OTOH the
puppy needs to get out several times during the day. Somehow you need to
accomplish that or accept the consequence that it may take many more
months to ever housetrain the dog.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/
Old July 20th 05, 01:30 PM
Janet B

On 19 Jul 2005 13:34:26 -0700, "Scramblur" ,
clicked their heels and said:

Unfortunetly at this time, no. My wife hopes to be able to stop home
for about 45 minutes in the middle of the day. We really do feel bad.
I know most everyone will say we should not have got a pet if we
weren't going to be home during the day. We leave some music on for
him. Anything else you can recommend?

HIRE someone to come in the middle of the day, Dog walkers exist
everywhere. A radio can't take care of his elimination needs.

It's not that you shouldn't have gotten a pet. You should have
considered an ADULT dog instead of a puppy. But now you have one, so
it's just time to step up to the plate and give him what he needs.

Old July 20th 05, 01:53 PM

HOWEDY Master Of Deception blankman,

wrote:
On 19 Jul 2005 13:34:26 -0700 Scramblur whittled these words:
Unfortunetly at this time, no. My wife hopes to be able to
stop home for about 45 minutes in the middle of the day. We
really do feel bad.

Well, that's abHOWET what MOST folks are able to do IF they're LUCKY.

I know most everyone will say we should not have got a pet

Naaah. Only the DOG LOVERS who JERK CHOKE SHOCK CRATE
SURGICALLY SEXUALLY MUTILATE BRIBE and WITHHOLD AFFECTION
ATTENTION and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TRUST and RESPECT {); ~ )

if we weren't going to be home during the day.

Yeah. Don't worry abHOWET them CHUMPS. They can't
train their own dogs not to DESTROY THEIR OWN
HOWESES for at least the first two years, maybe
NEVER as in the case of MOST OF HOWER EXXXPERTS
RIGHT HERE ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN POSTED CASE
HISTORIES. AIN'T THAT CORRECT, Master Of Deception
blankman {); ~ )

We leave some music on for him.

Good.

Anything else you can recommend?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's NON PHYSCIAL C-HOWENTER
CONditioning and DESENSITIZATION Technique aka The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's Surrogate Toy Separation
AnXXXIHOWESNESS / Bed Time Calming / Fear Of Thunder /
Car Sickness / Submissive Urination / Obsessive
Compulsiive Masturbation / Chronic Urinary Tract /
Bladder / Irritable BHOWEL / Obsessive Compulsive
Marking / Spraying / Defecating Syndrome Technique
{); ~ )

You really need to either have someone come in
and take the pup out, or take him to day care.

That's curiHOWES, Master Of Deception blankman.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard has trained dogs for
over forty years and HE NEVER had a PROBLEM
that required BEGGIN or PAYIN someWON to CARE
for HIS or HIS STUDENTS dogs.

YOU HAD TO DAY BOARD YOUR OWN DOGS on accHOWENT
of YOU COULDN'T TRAIN THEM. REMEMBER? It's ALL
in your own POSTED CASE HISTORY {) ; ~ )

There is more to it than being unfair.

DOGS ARE DUMB ANIMALS THEY DON'T KNOW FROM FAIR,
Master Of Deception blankman {); ~ )

You are making the job of housetraining MUCH more difficult.

THAT'S ABSURD. HOWEsbreakin is INSTINCTIVE at four weeks.

Dogs have surface preferences for relieving themselves.

BWEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!

Your "CONCERN" abHOWET THAT is on accHOWENT of
YOU DON'T KNOW HOWE TO TRAIN A DOG to relieve
hisself HOWEtside if IT is PAPER TRAINED. You
might got to take a sheet of paper HOWET a couple
times to make the TRAINsition... but as for being
PROBLEMATICAL for SURFACE PREFERENCES, that's NOT
on accHOWENT of SURFACES, it's on accHOWENT OF
YOU DON'T KNOW HOWE TO TRAIN THE DOG UNLESS IT
ACCIDENTALLY DOES A BEHAVIOR and you REMEMBER to
PRAISE IT on time {); ~ )

By making it so he must relieve himself indoors on
indoor surfaces you are teaching him that as a preference.

PREFERENCES CAN BE CHANGED THROUGH TRAINING,
Master Of Deception blankman you miserable
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental case.

To change that you need to have him relieve himself
outdoors in far greater proportions then he ever does
indoors.

SPROINGGG! Ooops!

CAN YOU TRAINSLATE THAT TO MEANINGFUL WORDS IN ANY LANGUAGE?

You're blowin smoke up HOWER arses again so you
can PROMOTE your miserable lying dog abusing punk
thug NEWORK of PROFESSIONAL DOG ABUSERS.

Ideally he would never relive himself indoors,

You SEZ that on accHOWENT of YOU CAN'T TRAIN A DOG.

and while that is a tough goal you can come close to it.

THAT'S MEANINGLESS AND ABUSURD. JUST LIKE YOUR
OTHER SUBTERFUGE with "GREATER PROPORTIONS."

You S-HOWEND like your MEDICATION is over due
or maybe you been havin a wee taste of gin,
eh Master Of Deception blankman {); ~ )

At this point I can predict the next inquiry a couple
weeks from now. You will be wanting to know why you can
take him outside and he wil sniff around but do nothing
and then immediately he comes inside he squats.

Oh. THAT ONLY HAPPENS to dogs that are CRATED,
Master Of Deception blankman. The Amazing Puppy
Wizard teaches HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD
to TURN THEIR DOGS LOOSE in their HOWESES soon as
they've TRAINED them not to CHEW and STEAL STUFF...
usually abHOWET DAY WON on accHOWENT of THAT'S
HOWE LONG IT TAKES to HOWEstrain a puppy {) ; ~ )

This is what the situation you have set up is teaching him.

You're full of crap. He's TRYING to give his puppy
a NORMAL HOWES to live in and you want to see him
lock his dog in a box and have a FRIEND or STRANGER
or RELATIVE TAKE CARE of IT for him when he's at work.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

It isn't a question of getting a pet when you work all day.

RIGHT. It's a MATTER of you PROMOTING your PROFESSIONAL
TRAINING and DAY BOARDING NETWORK so you can MAKE MONEY
you miserable lying dog abusing conn artist {); ~ )

It is simply a question of properly providing for
the pet you get, and choosing the one you can properly
provide for.

You're blowin smoke up HOWER arses again
Master Of Deception blankman {) ; ~ )

A puppy is not the right choice for your situation
unless you are willing to provide for those several
visits during the day.

Sez you. You jerk choke shock spray aversives
in dog's faces surgically sexually and vocally
MUTILATE bribe crate and MURDER dogs {); ~ )

Now that you have made the choice it is up
to you to consider what that choice means.

HE'LL DO FINE SO LONG AS HE DON'T FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE.

THe puppy needs the security of being inside the home
where it feels protected and can smell its family and
is where its family lives instead of being locked out
of the home.

S-HOWENDS like your MEDICATION HAS WORN OFF.

HE SEZ THE DOG IS BEING PAPER TRAINED IN THE KITCHEN
JUST LIKE HOWE DOGS HAVE BEEN TRAINED SINCE NEWSPAPERS.

OTOH the puppy needs to get out several times during the day.

If you was SO CONCERNED you wouldl't LOCK YOUR OWN
DOGS IN BOXES AND DAY BOARD THEM ON ACCHOWENT OF
THEY CAN'T BE LEFT ALONE or they'll DESTROY your
HOWES MURDER YOUR KAT and the NEIGHBORS WILL CALL
THE COPS FOR THE CONSTANT BARKING.

REMEMBER NHOWE, Master Of Deception blankman?

Somehow you need to accomplish that or accept the
consequence that it may take many more months to ever
housetrain the dog.

That so? Even "bringmewater" REPORTED his pup HOWEsbroke
AS SOON AS HE LET IT HOWETA THE CRATE... at 8 weeks.

And HE'S A IDIOT.

--
Diane Blackman
SNIP SPAM LINKS

HOWEDY Master Of Deception blankman,

wrote:
On 19 May 2005 17:07:11 -0700 hightonedarts whittled these words:
We have a 9 mo. old miniature poodle, we also
have a toy and a standard. For some reason we
can not house break the miniature, we have
never had this problem, and she goes outside
with the other two dogs so she sees them going
potty outside and will go potty outside or
inside.

We let her out every hour and there is someone
home with her 98% of the

Try going out with her.

The dog AIN'T gonna relieve hisself in
front of them HOWEtside on lead on accHOWENT
of they've been PUNISHING IT for makin "acidents."

ANd stay out with her until she relieves herself

That could be all day, Master Of Deception blankman.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual SEZ a break
should only be TWO MINUTES, Master Of Deception
blankman.

Then bring her in and keep her tethered to you,

The dog will chew his ankle.

or crated until it is time to go out again.

THAT'S INSANE, Master Of Deception blankman.
The dog AIN'T gonna relieve hisself while on
leash, so there AIN'T NO TRAININ by tyin the
dog to your belt or stayin HOWEtside till the
dog relieves hisself. Lockin the dog in a box
CONfHOWENDS HOWEsbreakin and teached the dog
the BOX is HIS HOWES and YOUR HOWES is HIS
TERRORTORY to FHOWEL.

Thus far, your METHODS are HOWE COME
dogs GET HOWEsbreakin problems.

She doesn't seem to care, she just goes
wherever she is. She will not, however
go to the bathroom in the same room we
are in, she just

Yeah. THAT'S on accHOWENT of they PUNISH her.

So arragne it so that she can't do that.

O.K., but HOWE's PREVENTING the dog from
havin a "accident" gonna TRAIN the dog
NOT TO **** THE HOWES when you ain't lockin
IT in the box or tyin IT to your belt?

Becaue you have been allowing the
situation go go on for so long that
will take some time,

That so, Master Of Deception blankman?

You're full of lyin dog abusing crap.

HOWEsbreakin can be done in WON DAY
if we DON'T DO what you and your lyin
dog abusin punk thug coward mental case
pals do to dogs to train them.

ALL behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLIN
not OPPORTUNITY, Master Of Deception blankman.

but itappears that if you are around 98% of
the time it is possible for you to accomplish.

That so? It APPEARS that you been havin
a nip or two along with your ANTI PSYCHOTIC
MEDICATION, just judgin by HOWE you're slurrin
your typin and offerin antiquated inapupriate
ineffective advice again DESPITE that you
KNOW The Amazing Puppy Wizard is fixin to
IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT YOU EVERY
TIME YOU POST YOUR STENCH here abHOWETS.

hides it. She knows its bad to go to
the bathroom inside, but doesnt seem
to care.

I believe you are mistaken.

That so, Master Of Deception blankman?

I believe she knows you get upset

Think so?

in the presence of her doing a natural
and necessary bodily event.

Shittin the HOWES AIN'T NORMAL NATURAL
OR NECESSARY, Master Of Deception
blankman. IT'S CAUSED BY YOUR METHODS.

That does not mean she understands that
the solution is to go only outside.

RIGHT. HER INSTINCT TELLS HER THAT.
ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS STAND HOWEta
the way and let the dog's INSTINCT
take over, but YOU CAN'T DO THAT if
you got the dog tied to your belt
or locked in a box or on lead standin
HOWEtside all doGgamened day waitin
for NATURE to take it's curse.

She thinks the solution is to hide
the act from you.

No, Master Of Deception blankman. The
dog SHITS HIS HOWES on accHOWENT of
HE'S UNHAPPY. The dog HIDES when he
SHITS THE HOWES on accHOWENT of he's
AFRAID he'll get PUNISHED which is
HOWE COME he's SHITTIN THE HOWES,
Master Of Deception blankman, you
miserable lyin dog abusing punk thug
coward MENTAL CASE {) ; ~ )

The Amazing Puppy Wizard LOVES IT
when you post your IDIOCY for The
Amazing Puppy wizard to IDENTIFY
EXXXPOSE and ridicule in front of
the WHOWEL WILD WORLD.

PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE COME you're takin
alcohol and ANTI PSYCHOTIC meds again?

To resolve this issue you need to
convince her that you think peeing
and pooping is wonderful, terrific etc

YOU MEAN THROW A PARTY, Master Of Deception
blankman? SEEMS WE JUST WENT THROUGH ALL
THAT and the CONsensus of OPINION of your
EXXXPERT MENTALLY ILL PALS was that THROWIN
A PARTY will SCARE the dog and therefore is
CRUEL as PRAISING IT for BAD BEHAVIORS...

REMEMBER?

and then you arrange it so that she can
do this wondeful and terrific think only
outside.

You mean FORCE CON-TROLL, Master Of Deception
blankman? MIGHT THE PROBLEM BE that YOU AIN'T
GOT NO METHODS to TRAIN the dog AFTER he made
a "MISTAKE," Master Of Deception blankman?

Trainin a dog AFTER the FACT is EZ if
you studied your FREE COPY of The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual {) ; ~ )

You bums even discussed the TECHNIQUE
a couple years ago abHOWET bangin on
POLES the dog has done wrong in agility.

REMBER? You an the COVEN was talkin
abHOWET HOWE the little kid got a BAD
ATTITUED on accHOWENT of his MENTALLY
ILL grandma would HIT the table or
whatever the kid had fallen on an made
him cry.

The child grew up with a short fuse
and disrespected other people's pupperty.

But that was long ago and far away...
but you can FIND THE POSTED CASE HISTORY
if you LOOK IT UP in The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's Archives on Google.

Hey? HOWE COME your lying dog abusing
punk thug PERSONAL REAL LIFE pals lying
"I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and her PARTNER
in RESCUE and lying frosty dahl and
professor SCRUFF SHAKE dermer and
avrama gingold FRAUDreck and lying
dogDUMMY aka jack morrison aka joey
finnochiarrio aka tommy sorenson,
puppy miller, and booby maida AIN'T
POSTING on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Forums and School Of HARD KNOCKS
and HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH LABORATORY?

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

HOWE COME ONLY THE MOST SEVERELY AFFLICTED
ACTIVE ACUTE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES POST HERE abHOWETS, Master Of Deception
blankman?

Once you have succeeded in getting her to
see your pleasure at this natural act,

The dog AIN'T INTERESTED, Master Of
Deceptin blankman on accHOWET of his
ABUSER been PUNISHIN IT for ITS "natural"
act, CONtraWIZE to ITS INSTINCT.

BWEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

YOU AIN'T GETTIN IT BOTH WAYS UNLESS
The Amazing Puppy Wizard is GIVIN IT
to you BOTH WAYS. Like RIGHT NHOWE,
Master Of Deception blankman.

and while ensuring she has no
oppportunity to do it anywhere
BUT outside,

HOWE COME will AVOIDING the PROBLEM
by FORCED CON-TROLL TRAIN the dog
not to **** THE HOWES?

she will be eager to go outside and
perform for you.

THAT SO? SEZ YOU? You got any
CASE HISTORY DATA substantiatin
your IDIOCY, Master Of Deception
blankman?

Evnetually you will establish the
right behavior as a habit.

You mean she'll FORGET HOWE to **** THE HOWES?

We punish her for it now and it still
does not phase her.

Well yeah, it DOES "phase" her. THAT'S
HOWE COME she SHITS THE HOWES.

That is pretty common.

INDEED? HOWE are they gonna get the
dog to TRUST them enough to relieve
herself on lead HOWEtside if they
been PUNISHIN the dog for SHITTIN
THE HOWES, Master Of Deception blankman?

The dog knows it cannot stop doing this act.

That so? You mean on accHOWENT of it's
an anXXXIHOWESNESS RELIEF mechanism
caused by STRESS from PUNISHMENT?

Thus it has no hope of being punished into stopping.

That so? What behaviors IS punishment
useful for, Master Of Deception blankan?

THe miscommunication is the issue of
WHERE the act is happening.

THAT SO? NATURE DICTATES the dog
relieve hisself HOWEtside of HIS
HOWES. If they been lockin the
dog in a box THAT'S HOWE COME IT
ain't gonna NOT **** THEIR HOWES.

You're a lying dog abusing punk
thug coward mentally ill FRAUD.

And you have not learned how to
straighten out those communicaiton
lines.

You mean by lockin the dog in a box
an tyin IT to your belt and standin
HOWEtside till the C-HOWES come back
to their HOWESES, Master Of Deception
blankman?

The dog will **** HOWEtside AND he'll
**** INSIDE if he's anXXXIHOWES enough.

First, prevent the wrong behavior from occurring

THAT will DISAVAIL you of TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES.

by managing her freedom inside the house.

O.K. Where's the TRAININ? All you got is AVOIDIN.

Second, start going outside with her so
you can praise the correct behavior.

YOU'RE REPEATIN yourself again, Master
Of Deception blankman {) ; ~ )

Do not let her outside without you present.

Then the dog AIN'T GONNA **** HOWEtside
on accHOWENT of he's AFRAID of bein ABUSED
AGAIN for HOWEsbreakn PROBLEMS.

If you have not engaged in a formal
training program with her

Like the kind your own personal real
life lying dog abusing punk thug
coward MENTAL CASE pals SELL?

I recommend it as, if you have a
comptent instructor, you will become
a little more aware of how dogs learn.

INDEED? You recall janet boss's "STUDENT"
nessa who COULDN'T HOWEsbreak her dog for
THREE YEARS under janet's guidance, till
they TURNED ON HER for HURTIN them.

REMEMBER?

Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/

From: AIMEE )
Subject: House training and such...
Date: 2003-10-08 16:18:56 PST

I've been having a problem with my dog, Axel,
relieving himself in the house while I'm away
from home.

I've used TPW method's, and yesterday I was
out for 12 hours, and Axel didn't have one
single "accident".

Today, I had hoped that the results would be
just as good - and they were (I was out for
11 hours).

The problem began when, as a puppy, Axel would
relieve himself in the house and I would point
at the mess and tell him "NO" or "Bad Dog".

That made him afraid to relieve himself
in the house or in front of me.

After I got TPW's training manual, I corrected my
mishandling of these instances.

When I came home to an "accident", I would simply
drop a can near the area and ask Axel "What's that?"
Then I would clean it up - with out showing him I was
the least bit upset about the mess, and when he looked
at the spot I would tell him "Good boy, you're a good dog".

This has been an ongoing problem, and thanks to the
Puppy Wizard, we've finally got it taken care of...

Also, Axel LOVES the cat's litter box...He enjoys the
"snacks" he can find in there...I followed TPW's methods
by alternating sounds and praising him while or before
he sticks his nose in it, and today, he's been going into
the room with the cat box and barking. That's because
he's thinking about getting into the box, but he knows he
shouldn't.

Thank you, Jerry, for all you help.

You've been a blessing to all of us.

AIMEE

===================

From: AIMEE ):

I own a black an tan coonhound. We got him
as a puppy, and due to constant mishandling
(pulling on his lead, negative corrections, and
the occasional use of a bark collar) I ended
up with a very anxious dog.

I couldn't leave him home alone, I couldn't
crate him, I couldn't even take my dog for
walks because he feared EVERYTHING.

I was going to have to get rid of him if things
didn't turn around.

My husband and I searched the internet for
answers - AND WE FOUND THE PUPPY WIZARD.

For all of you disbeliveers out there HIS METHODS WORK!

I've followed his manual, and we now have a
dog that can be left home alone, that heels
on command, that can go outside and NOT
be afraid of everything he sees.

Not only have his methods helped our dog, but
our marriage has gotten better. We had fallen
into a rut - constant bickering and tension, we
never laughed or had FUN together - but now,
with the same mindset used in THE PUPPY
WIZARDS dog training, our communications
channels have opened, and we now work
together instead of against one another.

For all the "Literalists" out there, NO WE DID
NOT TEACH EACH OTHER TO SIT, STAY,
OR HEEL.

We simply eliminated the nagging and the
acting out to get NEGATIVE attention from
one another since we weren't getting
the POSITIVE attention we wanted.

So, it's been proven - THE PUPPY WIZARDS
METHODS WORK.

It's up to you to accept them. Yes, there's alot
of blame that we have to accept, but once we
realize that we've caused these problems to
arise, we can strive to make things better.

AIMEE

=================

From: Mike )
Subject: Info. on the puppy wizard?
Date: 2004-07-18 14:27:02 PST

Oh, and did I mention his methods work, ya nuff said.
Mike

Ok Mike which part worked for you?

It helped clear problems from my dogs in the
field using the can penny distraction technique.

Works like a charm.

My dogs get distracted easy from their jobs ie,
retrieving or training to find lost people, oh did
I mention that I am a Search and Rescue Team
Leader.

Sorry that slipped my mind.

I have read volumes of training books and don't
know where people get that Jerry copied others
work as I have NEVER come across his methods
before. I would like to see proof.

Just like Jerry outlined I eliminated problems
one at at time as they arose. I used to try and
train to the way I wanted them but this is
backward, you train out the problems leaving
what you want left over.

Funny part is the second dog who had the same
problems as the other didn't need correcting
for some of his habits after I cleared it from
the first dog.

Seemed he learned through osmosis.

Nice side benefit there.

It nearly came to giving them up to a 3rd party
trainer as they were not performing well. The
VAST majority of working dog trainers are
agressive in their actions with the dogs.

I tried it and it didn't work and guess what I
was at my "Whits End" then someone I new
turned me onto Jerry and the rest is history.

I referred friends and families to Jerry's manual
and all have had great results. Starting puppies
out on the distraction technique is especially
good because they never develop the habit.

I had my sisters dog healing, sitting and down
stay reliably at 8-9 weeks. The first night home
following Jerrys advice we ditched the crate and
put the pup on the floor beside the bed and after
2 whimpers NOT A SOUND OUT OF THAT DOG
FOR 6 HRS! first night, that has never happened
in all my days.

Sorry, the man understands dogs its that simple.

Mike