To All Dog Owners

Old July 27th 05, 08:37 PM
CB

Default To All Dog Owners

Hi Everyone.

I am doing a survey and would appreciate your input.
If there were "one" book out there that you could buy about Dog
Training, what would interest you the most about buying it, what
topics/training methods or tips would it cover that YOU want to know
about? Be as specific as possible even if it sounds "silly" to you.

I am a retired dog trainer am going to put together a handbook of dog
training tips.

Thankyou for your input!!

CB

Old July 28th 05, 12:36 AM

HOWEDY CB,

CB wrote:
Hi Everyone.

You mean 'HOWEDY Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
Cowards And ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC LONG TERM INCURABLE
MENTAL CASES,' don't you, cb {); ~ )

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS, CB. Have
you been READIN HOWER FORUMS?

I am doing a survey and would appreciate your input.

Well, you've come to the RIGHT PLACE.

WELCOME To The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums And School Of HARD KNOCKS and HUMAN
BEHAVIOR RESEARCH LABORATORIES {); ~ )

You'll find ALL the INFORMATION YOU NEED to SCIENTIFICALLY
PROVE or DISPROVE ANY THING you'd LIKE to research abHOWET
DOG or HUMAN BEHAVIOR based on CASE HISTORY DATA and SCIENTIFIC
PEER REVIEWD STUDIES cited in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives
on Google.

If there were "one" book out there that you
could buy about Dog Training,

"They say the best thing in life are FREE", John Lennon.

what would interest you the most about buying it,

PRICE would be a consideration for most people
lookin for the best information in the WHOWEL
WILD WORLD that CAN'T BE BOUGHT at ANY price {); ~ )

EFFICIENCY would be a other consideration:

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern
Daylight Time

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End
Dog Training Method works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons
around the barbecue on the patio. I
used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked
everywhere else but the barbecue.
Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and
understand. Maybe just a little reassurance
that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again
Paul

=====================

what topics/training methods or tips
would it cover that YOU want to know about?

HOWE abHOWET the CAUSES of dog behavior problems
and the latest INCREDIBLE AMAZING MIRACULHOWES
methods that CURE THEM NEARLY INSTANTLY and CANNOT
BE BOUGHT for MONEY?

Be as specific as possible even if it sounds "silly" to you.

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G 34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET 100%
CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for
all handlers and all dogs in all fields
or utilities and behaviors all over the
Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

I am a retired dog trainer

Well then, PERHAPS you got some METHODS that
PREDATE shock and pronged spiked pinch choke
collars and crates?

am going to put together a handbook of dog training tips.

THAT would be a DISSERVICE to dogs and humans,
CB. Dog training is a PRECISE SCIENCE as you'll
SEE in your own FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual {); ~ )

Thankyou for your input!!

You're welcome!

CB

Here's a review of the NEWEST book on trainin
by HOWER OWN Master Of Deception blankman.
UNFORTUNATELY it's based on the worst advice,
the EXXXACT advice that CAUSES ALL temperament
and behavior problems:

Date: 25 Jul 2005 04:25:21 -0700
Subject: Free Dog Training Book

HOWEDY Master Of Deception blankman you miserable
lying dog abusing punk thug coward active acute
long term incuralble MENTAL CASE,

wrote:

Since free dog training books

YOU SEZ "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR".

You gonna STICK TO YOUR OWN WORDS AGAIN,
Master Of Deception blankman you miserable
lying dog abusing mentally ill word weasel?

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G 34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET 100%
CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for
all handlers and all dogs in all fields
or utilities and behaviors all over the
Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

seem to be "in" at the moment,

Seems YOUR book sellin business is goin S-HOWETH
on you, eh Master Of Deception blankman, since
The Amazing Puppy Wizard has IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED
and DISCREDITED you and your miserable lying dog
abusing opportunist shelter / rescue / foster care
dog lover PROFITEERS you dog abuse spammer.

Ain't it.

I thought I'd write one.

Might as well seein as The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual has cost
you so many BOOK TAPE and VIDEO SALES from off your
miserable stinkin viciHOWES commercial SPAM web site.

You've been hawking some of the most vulgar viciHOWES
"information" on animal abuse in creation, Master Of
Deception blankman.

Like tellin folks to cut POOP in half lengthWIZE
and put tabasco sauce in it and FEED IT back to
the dog and give IT MSG (a FLAVOR ENHANCER) instead
of UNSEASONED MEAT TENDERIZER (Bromelain / Pappaine)

THEN when The Amazing Puppy Wizard TOLD YOU of your
MISTAKE, YOU SEZ you wasn't a PROFESSIONAL and DON'T
KNOW enough abHOWET DOG BEHAVIOR to EDIT INFORMATION
you SELL on your SPAM website.

ISN'T THAT CORRECET Master Of Deception blankman.

YOU STILL GONNA STICK TO YOUR OWN WORDS Master Of
Deception blankman? WE GOT IT ALL IN The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's Archives on Google and other FINE
PUBICLY ARCHIVED UNCENSORED news group search engines.

MY DOG TRAINING BOOK

You're a fraud a liar a dog abuser and mental case
AS The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ. You got NO credibility
NO informatin NO ideas NO morals ethics or principles
You got NUTHIN but PAIN FEAR FORCE MISERY and DEATH to
offer J.Q. Pubic {); ~ )

Be patient

That's EZ to say when YOU GOT NO METHOD
and CAN'T TRAIN your own dogs Master Of
Deception blankman, doggy shelter foster
care and trainin NETWORKER.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

and consistent.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"That's Why We Try To Almost Always Use Positive
Reinforcement Rather Than Punishement, "professor
lying doc SCRUFF SHAKE And SCREAM 'NO!' Into Its
Face For 5 Seconds And Lock IT In A Box For Ten
Minutes Contemplation" dermer.

You mean BE CONSISTENT when you ALMOST ALWAYS
TRY to use PURE POSITIVE PLEASURE and MIX IT
UP with JUST A LITTLE PURE POSITIVE PUNISHMENT,
Master Of Deception blanman?

BWEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

You mean BE CONSISTENT LIKE THIS:

"He Was Next To Me And I Could See His Neck Muscles Pulsing.
I can't Imagine Needing Anything Higher Than A 5 Even With
An Insensitive Dog Like A Lab. I Had A Pointer Ignore A
Neck-Muscle-Pulsing 9."

"You Lying Sack Of Dung.When Have I Ever Said
Anything About Using A Prong Collar, Or Any Collar
Correction At All, To Make Dogs Friendly To House
Cats? Don't bother. The answer is never," lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn writes about kats and dogs:

"This Article Is Something We've Put Together
For SF GSD Rescue

From: Lynn Kosmakos )
Subject: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20

wrote:
How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

THAT'S Master Of Deception style CONSISTENCY FOR YOU.

If you don't mean it, don't say it.

The critter with the THUMBS got the perogative
to CHANGE HIS MIND any time he LIKES. It's the
FUR COVERED BABYS who got to ADAPT to changed
minds Master Of Deception blankman {); ~ )

DID you mean "IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT DON'T SAY IT"
or did you MEAN TO SAY "if you don't mean it or
someWON OBJECTS to what you just said on accHOWENT
of it's STUPID DANGERHOWES AND CRUEL just FEEL FREE
to CHANGE YOUR MIND and DENY WHAT YOU JUST SAID like
HOWE your own personal real life shelter / rescue /
sar dog trainer pal does RIGHT HE

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

*(A correction? Like goin "Unh unh" or "Aak!?
The correction leah uses is a sharp "Eh!")

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.
Lynn K.

"Unfortunately, some confrontation is necessary,
just to be able to handle the dogs. For example,
we need to crate train a dog immediately because
they are usually in need of medical care and they
are in foster homes with other dogs. It's a safety
necessity," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

Lynn K. wrote:

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer." Lynn K.

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."
Lynn K.

Baghdad Bob Baghdadbob wrote in message
news:04591a2c5d469ef78d35c89ed4ed58f7@TeraNews.. .

Lynn, looks like he got you there if these
quotes are true.

In the posts below you take responsibility for
making those calls.

In your post above, you state you do not
make those calls.

Which one is it?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAA!!!

"BE CONSISTENT", eh Master Of Deception blankman?

You mean LIKE THIS?:

"J1Boss" wrote in message

He was next to me and I could see his neck
muscles pulsing. He didn't even blink an eye.
Janet Boss

"sionnach" wrote in message

"J1Boss" wrote in message

I can't imagine needing anything higher than
a 5 with it, even with an insensitive dog like a Lab.

An INSENSITIVE DOG???

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

I can't remember what model of Innotek I have, but

From: "sionnach"
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:43:01 -0500
Subject: E-Collars - with Vibrator?

"J1Boss" wrote in message

I can't imagine needing anything higher than a
5 with it, even with an insensitive dog like a Lab.

I can't remember what model of Innotek I have, but
I had a pointer ignore a neck-muscle-pulsing 9.

Hm. Just out of curiosity, under what circumstances,
and at what distance?

Personally, I'd be inclined to suspect collar failure
if that happened, especially if the dog was at a distance
and/or if there were trees or some other terrain which
could affect range.

From: sionnach )
Subject: Correct use of prong collar
Date: 2001-05-05 13:03:14 PST

And Sally responded:
Who said that? I would never do or recommend
that, and neither would most of the regulars on here.
Sally Hennessey

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

I've posted my entire quote, since Patch failed to do so.
Take it out of context and you'd think I was flinging puppies
across the room!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

here's what I said (keep in mind that we're talking about a
12 week old ~25# FCR puppy):
A small scruff shake is appropriate if he's
very persistant.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Um, may I suggest a re-wording that might make
it clearer- given that "scruff shake" is too easily
misinterpreted as "pick the puppy up by the scruff
of the neck and shake the puppy in the air"?

I think I'd phrase it something like "if the puppy is very
persistant, it can be appropriate to take hold of the
loose skin at the back of the neck and give a slight
shake to the *skin*".

Janet's not talking about actually shaking
the puppy, which I think we ALL agree is
abusive."

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

That's INSANE. Ain't it. So's this, here's professor
of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM research at UofWI marshall
"SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM "NO!" into ITS face for five
seconds and lock IT in a box for ten minutes contemplation"
dermer:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works," marshall
dermer, research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at
UofWI. For MOORE animal abuse, please visit dr p.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

You're a liar and dog abusing mental case.

Pay attention to your dog.

You mean "to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"
LIKE HOWE when you lock IT in a box and jerk and choke
and shock and spray aversives into ITS face and restrict
food water and toilet area and IGNORE HIS CRIES Master
Of Deception blankman?

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him, words play no torturing tricks...., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...

Their behaviors reflect HOWER words, actions
and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE,
The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

The time to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing

You miserable obsfucationist. You're a FRAUD.

Critters DON'T DO STUFF for NO REASON. It SEZ SO
in your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual {); ~ )

STOPPIN A BAD BEHAVIOR DOESN'T TRAIN the FUR COVERED
BABY Master Of Deception blankman, that REINFORCES IT
and TEACHES the dog HOWE to command 100% of your undivided
PURE POSITIVE PUNISHMENT attention on accHOWENT of YOU
DON'T WANT TO REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR by PRAISING the dog
for it IN ADVANCE to MAKE YOU STOP HIM from DOIN IT
AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN on accHOWENT
OF YOU PREFER "to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"
which TEACHES THEM TO DO IT to make YOU "to stop your dog
from doing the wrong thing" AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

JUST LIKE HOWE DaveR DISCOVERED THIS WEEK.

THAT'S HOWE COME YOU NEED PATIENCE, Master Of
Deception blankman, on accHOWENT of YOUR METHOD
REINFORCES and INCREASES BAD BEHAVIORS and MAKES
DOGS HYPERACTIVE and AFRAID.

AVOIDING and REWARDIN behavior problems with
alternate incompatible behaviors, toys, treats
"to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"
REINFORCES THEM Master Of Deception blankman.

Seems YOUR FREE BOOK TEACHES BAD BEHAVIORS {); ~ )

Hey? THIS is the FIRST TIME you BEEN RIGHT:
"You GET what you PAY for" REMEMBER? You
STUCK TO YOUR WORD for THE FIRST TIME in
your miserable lying dog abusing mentally
ill life, Master Of Deception blankman.

is before that wrong thing happens.

You mean AVOID TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES like
PLAYIN HIDE THE WEENIE with destructive
chewin an poison proofin "to stop your dog
from doing the wrong thing" like HOWE you SEZ.

If you are paying attention to your dog you will
know when your dog is thinking about doing the
wrong thing.

DOGS DON'T DO WRONG THINGS Master Of Deception blankman:

You GET The Critter You TRAINED

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

ALL Behavior Problems Are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING

You are teaching a dog, not a furry human.

Well then PERHAPS THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM you miserable
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental case:

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Would Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's
And All Dogs,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

ALL Behavior Problems Are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

Don't bother to yell.

Yeah, but jerking choking shocking bribing crating
surgically sexually mutilating intimidating and
murdering dogs is O.K. so long as it FEELS RIGHT
to you and your mental case pals?

Sorry, it must be a touch of The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME, it effects humans JUST LIKE HOWE it
does your dogs. HOWEver, your SUPREME IGNORANCE
and PATHETIC ARROGANCE causes The Amazing Puppy
Wizard to become FRUSTRATED like HOWE your METHODS
make your dogs HYPERACTIVE.

If you don't think your dog can hear you take your
dog to the vet for a hearing test. Otherwise, speak
clearly and distinctly, not loudly.

HOWE DOES YOUR DEAF MUTE PAL sindy SADIST MOOREON
train her dogs to PERFECTION withHOWET YELLIN?:

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch Right,
Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They Have A Very
Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse Into A Heap.
About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep The Pressure Up"

THAT'S YOUR PERSONAL REAL LIFE PAL sindy SADIST
MOOREON, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on K9WEB.COM.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

Make the right easy, and the wrong difficult.

"to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"

You mean AVOID behaviors of the cunning domestic puppy
dog you don't have the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit Master Of
Deception blankman {); ~ )

Your dog needs lots of opportunity to practice good manners,

Is THAT HOWE COME you SELL CRATES an tell folks
to lock their dogs in and jerk and choke them
on pronged spiked pinch choke collars or spray
them with aversives YOU SELL on your website?

THAT'S INSANE.

that means living with you.

"to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"

You're blowin grey smoke up HOWER arses again.

Pay attention to your dog's needs.

A dog is a dog you miserable lying dog abusing mental case.

You think dogs NEED MENTAL CASES like you to jerk
choke shock spray aversives in their faces and lock
them in boxes and try to get HOWET callin THAT,
training, Master Of Deception blankman {); ~ )

Your dog is a pack animal.

Yeah? HOWE'S THAT when you lock IT in a box? NO.
THEY'RE A DEN ANIMAL. REMEMBER? You lock your dogs
in boxes and IGNORE THEIR CRIES or HURT them for
makin NOISE on accHOWENT of "DOGS LOVE THIER DENS".

REMEMBER, Master Of Deception blankman.

That is important in understanding your dogs needs.

"to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"

You're full of crap. Ever heard of a LONE wolf?

Your dog's most natural language is body language.

Your most natural language are lies EXXCUSES and obsfucation.

To your dog everything relative to your body is important.

Like that creamy peanut butter smeared between
your butt cheeks to teach your dog to follow you.

The dog gets a different meaning when you
stand up straight vs. when you bend over.

Well isn't that very interesting. The Amazing
Puppy Wizard sets DHOWEN when HE trains a dog.

It is different to face a dog head on than to
face it sideways. It is different to talk
standing up vs squatting down.

That so? You're SO full of crap.

Timing is critical.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You mean KNOWIN WHEN TO HURT the dog.

The closer in time between the dog's behavior
and your reaction

"to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"

the more clearly the dog will understand the connection.

"to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing"

Oh? Well then THAT EXXXPLAINS HOWE COME you
REINFORCE BAD BEHAVIORS when you CONSTANTLY
SUPERVISE and PREVENT BAD BEHAVIORS and STOP
the behaviors you DON'T WANT.

THANK YOU for makin THAT clear Master Of Deception blankman.

It isn't that dog's can't remember,

Oh? You gonna teach us HOWE to train ANY dog NEARLY
INSTANTLY by stopping "your dog from doing the wrong
thing" and lockin IT in a box and denying and withholdin
food water a toilet and attention affection Master Of
Deception blankman?

HOWE would YOU like to be raised in a box
and bribed choked shocked and ignored like
HOWE YOU tell folks to do to their dogs
Master Of Deception blankman?

but they usually they are not making the
connection a human might.

Oh? SHAAAZZZAAAMMM! THAT'S HOWE COME YOU ALMOST
ALWAYS TRY to use positive reinforcement as you
respond INSTANTLY to EVERY BAD BEHAVIOR "to stop
your dog from doing the wrong thing".

THAT'S HOWE COME DOGS DO BAD THINGS Master Of
Deception blankman you miserable FREE dog trainin
WHORE.

Be patient and consistent.

On accHOWENT of YOU CAN'T TRAIN A DOG if
you don't TREAT IT as a little furry baby.

Inconsistency leads to confusion

Like when you mix UNCONDTIONAL LOVE TRUST and RESPECT
with a little BRIBERY ISOLATION CONSTANT REPRESSION
AVOIDANCE and apupriate PUNISHMENT on accHOWENT of
dogs AIN'T LITTLE FUR COVERED BABYS.

and that is YOUR fault, not the dog's fault.

WE DON'T BLAME FOLKS OR THEIR DOGS WE BLAME THEIR METHODS
INTENDED "to stop your dog from doing the wrong thing" rather
than LEARNING HOWE to use ONLY PRAISE LOVE TRUST and DEMONSTRATED
SELF DISCIPLINE to train HOWER furry babies you dog abusing
mental case.

_________________________
Yes, the first and last lines are supposed to be the same.

On accHOWENT of YOU GOT NUTHIN TO SAY. You're a FRAUD even
for FREE you lying dog abusing obstructionist.

YOU REPEAT YOURSELF when you run HOWETA IDEAS INFORMATION
and METHODS on accHOWENT of you're blowin smoke up HOWER
arses again you miserable lyin dog abusing mental case.

Without patience and consistency nothing else matters.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

--
Diane Blackman
SNIP CRAP SPAM LINKS

"J1Boss" wrote in message

I can't imagine needing anything higher

My dogs are not human children wearing
fur- they are DOGS.

They're DUMB ANIMALS these MENTALLY ILL
LYING DOG ABUSERS HURT and MURDER.

"I'd call the SHOCK fence effective and safe.
Humane is one of those hot words that people
can debate all day so I won't touch that one.
There are people who would call a regular chain
link fence inhumane," liea altshuller.

"I know this is a hard subject to bring up without starting the
whole cruelty thread again so I'll state my opinion once and
won't defend it further: any method can be cruel for some
dogs.

Even the slightest punishment was wrong for Cubbe at the
beginning, but we've come a long way since then. She trusts
us now as I mentioned in a recent post. Point is, she's been
rewarded for coming, but she's never been punished, even in
the mildest way, for not coming.

Is it time for that?

What might I look for to tell?"

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

After talking with the vet yesterday and watching
Cubbe all day today, I'm convinced that the shaking
is behavioral, not physical. Naturally I'll continue
keeping an eye on her, but when I add everything
up, I don't see symptoms of anything neurological--
and the vet agrees.
--Lia

"Seeing Dogs In Terms Of Their Pain And Suffering"

HOWEDY lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn,

wrote:
Lucy, the problem is that you are seeing
dogs in terms of their pain and suffering.

Well then, let's look at it from the DOG'S point
of view, THEM considering the TERMS of their human's
PAIN and SUFFERING:

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day.
I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn more,
while happily sharing pertinent information I have learned.

But if I were ever to post such sh*t, I would hope that every
other reader of this group would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the easily
understood rules and contributing to in constructive ways."

Lynn K.

That teaches you only about humans who mistreat dogs.

LIKE THIS:

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

"Unfortunately, some confrontation is necessary,
just to be able to handle the dogs. For example,
we need to crate train a dog immediately because
they are usually in need of medical care and they
are in foster homes with other dogs.

It's a safety necessity."

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

It teaches you nothing at all about who dogs are
or how to work with them.

You mean, LIKE THIS:

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer." Lynn K.

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

You have to experience the glory of achieving
difficult things with dogs to know what incredible
creatures they are and how they behave in partnership
with us.

DOGS DO NOT "PARTNER" WITH MENTAL CASES LIARS COWARDS
and DOG ABUSERS, lying "I LOVE KOEHELR" lynn, they TURN
ON THEM.

LIKE THIS:

"Terri"@cyberhighway dogsnuts wrote:
Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs since
I freely admit to having read and, I hope, understood enough
of the manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher and the
posts of Marylin Rammell to believe and use it. This naive
child would like to say thank you to both Jerry and Marylin for
putting up with a constant barrage of really infantile crap at
the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the nagging
idea that if people like them had been posting earlier, maybe
we would not have had to hold the head of a really
magnificent animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until he gasped
his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog into
good behavior. Naive is believing that people that hide
behind fake names are more honest than people that use
their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante dog
breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have studied and
lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing that
people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to
just go away because you people act like fools. Why do you
act like fools? I really have no idea, and I don't really care.

And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and actually
admit to buying and having success with his little black
box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and take
it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and testing. You
would never believe the results, so you'll never know.

Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming to
him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?
As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I
get to listen to the box first?)

OR they RUN HOWET on them AND GET DEAD.

LIKE THIS:

"misty" Momisty wrote in message news:

16990-3CAB1F8C-1@

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive.
I do know she's not here with us. I really
can't blame anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because of how
you write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the idea that my
using a shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not
wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern
had been keeping my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my concern
became how to keep them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the
anti-shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world now g
A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time.

IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

misty" Momisty@ wrote in message

We just installed a PetSafe brand fence this Spring. Two
dogs, two collars We now have one dog and no collars.

Peach and Zelda would run thru the fence, not
want to come back in the yard and would run
for days.

The last time, Peach didn't come back home.

I used the Wit's End Training Manual to learn
how to train my dog. She is now border trained.
A few minutes each day reinforces her desire
to stay in the yard.

She no longer runs out into the road, I can stop
her from chasing cats and she no longer cringes
when we walk around the yard.

I can not say loud or long enough how much
I hate the e-fence and its collars. If you can't
get a regular fence then you need to train your
dog.

I will never rely on an electronic collar to
keep my dog in our yard again.

The price was too high:-( ~misty

=====================

THEY DO STUFF LIKE THAT on accHOWENT of
STUFF MENTAL CASES LIKE YOU DO TO THEM.

LIKE THIS:

From: Lynn Kosmakos )
Date: 1999/11/20

wrote:
[...]

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation
may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them
but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON,
nor can they TALK,
but can they SUFFER?" -
- Jeremy Bentham

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised
for the good of its victims,
may be the most oppressive.
Those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end,
for they do so with the approval of
their own conscience." -
- C.S. Lewis.

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny",
Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged by the way
its animals are treated." ~ Mohandas
Gandhi -- Adapted with permission from his FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual. }TPW ; ~ )

Force training JERRYIZES dogs...
and GETS THEM DEAD.

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls
their hearts and minds
will follow,"
John Wayne.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {}; ~ )

Old July 28th 05, 04:32 PM

HOWEDY diddler,

diddy wrote:
in thread : DaveR
whittled the following words:

Using distraction techniques we have managed to stop
most of this behavior. She still goes for the shoes
once in awhile, but if we're around she pauses long
enough for us to correct the behavior (with praise
for the pause, of course).

S-HOWENDS like he's doin MUCH better in just a couple
days and he's FEELIN better too, AIN'T HE, DaveR {) ;~ )

I think we're making progress.

Of curse. Work on gettin that 100% instantly reliable
come command pupperly installed as a conditoinal reflex.

I know it takes time.

Yeah, maybe WON HOWER. Some Students do it in ten
minutes... average is abHOWET WON HOWER {); ~ )

Dave, do not feel compelled to explain yourself

He'll NEVER get his dog trained if he doesn't UNDERTAND
HOWE COME his dog is HAVIN those PROBLEMS like your dogs
got, diddler.

to this guy.

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard, diddler. Please
conduct yourelf apupriately here on The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Forums
And SCHOOL Of HARD KNOCKS of which DaveR is a GRADUATE.

HE LEARNED THE HARD WAY by followin your idiotic advice,
diddler. THIS GUY QUOTED YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY and
DaveR KNOWS WHO is the dog abusing punk thug coward
MENTAL CASE who'd DENY HIM and HOWER DOG of HAPPINESS
on accHOWENT of YOUR EXXXPERIENCES with YOUR OWN DOGS
"LET'S JUST SAY IT WAS UGLY," in your very own WORDS.

REMEMBER you murderin psychopath?

If you do, you realize surely by now the condition
his mind is in.

DaveR is EXXXPERIENCING SUCCESS with his dog albeit
a little RETARDED, thanks to your advice, diddler.
Are you SO MISERABLY that you'd DENY DaveR of PEACE
and HAPPINESS wth HIS DOG on accHOWENT of IT'LL MAKE
YOU and your EXXXPERT DOG LOVER PALS LOOK LIKE MENTAL
CASES who HURT INTIMIATE and MURDER INNOCENT CRITTERS
FOR PURE PLEASURE, as DaveR READ in YOUR OWN WORDS.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

There isn't a sane person in the world who believes
his claims or his accusations.

Well then you just INSULTED DaveR, diddler. PERHAPS
it on accHOWENT of you're a congenital idiot.

So if you are defending your honor

Fancy lanuguage for you, eh diddler?

to the rest of the readers,

DaveR SEZ the METHOD IS WORKING WELL for STARTERS.

there just isn't any need to.

RIGHT. He can STAY RETARDED like you so YOU
can BE HAPPY havin MISERABLE COMPANY bitchin
abWHOWET The Amazing Puppy Wizard and CHOKIN
SHOCKIN CRATING BRIBING REWARDIN MUTILATING
and MURDERING YOUR OWN DEAD DOGS {); ~ )

Nevyn REPORTED he CURED his female PBX sisters
at three years of age to be SAFE with ALL critters
by hisself after TRYING OTHER METHODS for WON YEAR,
alone, with no assistant handlers in 23 DAYS.

Valerie the little old lady with a shelter Dalmatian
who'd been there and fighting for two years and was
TURNING ON HER and her grandkid when engaged in
aggression on leash with other dogs, was TOLD by
HOWER EXXXPERTS to GET RID OF i.e. MURDER her dogl

Valerie CURED her dog's FEAR AGGRESSION in THREE (3)
DAYS FLAT with no assistance from so called professinal
trainers... LIKe YOURSELF you freakin IMBECILE.

IN FACT she did EVERY THING EXXXACTLY OPPOSITE of
HOWE the PROFESSIONALS do it.

HOWER DOG LOVERS CALLED THEM LIARS and FORGERIES:

Subject: Hey PW

HOWEDY CardioActive,

"CardioActive" wrote in message
link.net...

I remember you from almost a year ago.

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard hopes
it was as good for you as it was for HIM.

My dog Stefi (a rescued animal) bit another
dog in a spat at that time and we were banished
from the leash-free dog park (by frowns).

INDEEDY. That was a minor problem.

I requested help from a similar newsgroup
and you made some suggestions.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard told you you was
askin liars dog abusers cowards and active
long term incurable mental cases for advice
for the same problems they got and can't train.

I downloaded your manual and found it very
helpful (even though I haven't finished it yet

Ahhh, you're missin the BEST parts.

Some of your advice stuck with me and makes a lot of sense -

EVERY thing The Amazing Puppy Wizard sez
makes sense to the dog. THAT'S HOWE COME
they NEVER FAIL us when we FOLLOW THE METHOD.

- 'you're raising companions not pigs', as
well as suggestions that I praise them even
when they do wrong things (seemed counter-
intuitive at the time).

INDEEDY. Every thing HOWER DOG LOVERS
think they know is CONtraWIZE to effective trainin.

I've tried practicing those things and my both
my dogs really adore me now. They respect
my opinion.

INDEEDY. That's what it's all abHOWET:

Disciple Paulie Sez: "No One Understands How Wits End
Training Really Works, They Assume It's All Nicey Nicey
And don't Realise It's A Very Disciplined Method That
Deals With Any Situation And The Foundation Is Built
On Trust And Understanding."

Disciple Paulie Writes:

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell them
they are good dogs and they seem to follow me, once
I told them they were bad dogs and they ran away from
me, now I only ever tell them they are good dogs and
they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and
say "good dog" sincerely at the end of the
request and I bet you'll find your dog thinking
then responding everytime.

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule
applies to every aspect of the relationship with
your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they
were everyone would have obedient dogs.

Paul.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

I've been sneaking into the dog park at early
hours (6:00 am) for doggy exercise and to
avoid conflicts with others.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard recommends you
study Part 2 of your FREE copy of The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual and do the exercises
and apply them to dogs you can approach at
the park and EXXXTINGUISH this problem EZ
PERMENANTELY GENTLY and NEARLY INSANTLY.

Occasionally we encounter other early morning
dogs and Stefi has become uncharacteristically
mild-mannered.

Good. It's time to start doin the real work in
part 2 and work her around lots of dogs till
she's comfortable all the time.

Today, a small dog came up to her and sniffed
her face -- a bombshell previously. No problem
now. I praised her for being good which she
continued to do.

Good.

She's happy, I'm happy.

That's just HOWE it is when we
stop OPPOSING or BRIBING
HOWER dogs and give them
some confidence and trust.

Anyway, just a short note of thanks

No, THANK YOU. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
couldn't do it withHOWET your heelp.

and best wishes.

LikeWIZE.

Regards

Be SHORE to do that heeling pattern exercise
and work the method PRECISELY as instructed
and your dog will be playin in the park with the
other dogs in a couple of days. Maybe faster.

P.S. I recall you also are from FL. Hope you
successfully ducked all the hurricanes this year.

INDEEDY. We got through withHOWET a scratch.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard got PROTECTION.

HOWEDY alphalphahahahahahaaaa,

alpha=A9 wrote:
For those of you who enjoy the interaction of this
Usenet group,

You mean talkin abHOWET The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Student's
REPORTS of 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS
breakin dawgs of DOG FIGHTING and CURING ALL temperament
and behavior problems NEARLY INSTANTLY {); ~ )

IT AIN'T PRETTY, is it, alphalpha {) : - (

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

but not the hassle of the Puppy Wizard

Yeah. EMBARRASSIN ain't it alphalpha when The
Amazing Puppy Wizard QUOTES YOU HURTING INTIMDATING
and MURDERING dogs on accHOWENT of you're a mental
case {); ~ )

Then you WONder HOWE COME they got breed specific
legislation? You wanna know HOWE COME??? THINK
ALLELOMIMETIC behavor, alphalpha. You'll have to
look THAT up in your own FREE COPY of The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual {); ~ ) NOT to worry if you can't read
you can PHONE The Amazing Puppy Wizard and HE'LL
READ IT TO YOU and MAKE SHORE you GET THE POINT.

(or any of his other user names),

"The UNMENTIONABLE WON", will SUFFICE, dog lover.

or you are unable to use filtering

Like you're usin alphalpha? HOWE COME you're
AFRAID of NOT HURTING DOGS to train them, alpo?

to keep this nuisances

You are the NUSIANCES alpo.

out of your space.........

THIS IS The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Forums And School Of HARD
KNOCKS and HUMAN BEHAVIOR REESARCH LABORATORIES.

You're TRESSPASSIN, alpo {); ~ )

We welcome you to visit

http://dog-forums.net.

A WIZE IDEA, alphalphahahahaaaa. THANK YOU for
givin us an alternative. NHOWE ALL HOWER DOG
LOVERS can go there and chit chat abHOWET the
GOOD Ol DAYS when you USED to play with your
frienly funny big hearted little rubber dog
puppy till he SCARED YOU and you MURDERED IT.

AGAIN {) : * - (

Serviette pour forvor... SNIFF, SNORT

Then you can all ENJOY playin pass the cryin T-HOWEL.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

ed w of PETLOSS dot CON LOVES that part.

THAT'S HIS BREAD AN BUTTER.

No WONder HOWE COME he HATES The Amazing Puppy
Wizard it's KILLIN HIS BUSINESS of GRIEVING over
those marvelHOWES DEAD DOGS you've jerked choked
and shocked and drove INSANE and MURDERED them.

This forum will serve the members and provide a safe
haven away from the aggravation of unwelcome intruders.

Hey? THEMS THE EXXXACT SAME WORDS fast eddie uses!

NICE TOUCHE!

All Usenet groups frequented by the Puppy Wizard

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard {); ~ )

Did you spread the good word to the Labradorable dogs?

have been included in the forum.

BEEEEEEEEEEEWWAAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!

It should be a refreshing break from advertisements,

WHAT advertisements, alpo?

pop-ups, and most importantly - The Puppy Wizard.

ENJOY!

Unless there are objections

Hey! If any of these mental midgets OBJECT
they'll have The Amazing Puppy Wizard all
over their ass like a dirty diaper, alpo.
YOU GO GIRL!

from your regular users,

They've been BEGGIN to be RID of The Amazing
Puppy Wizard but they HAD NO PLACE TO GO. The
Amazing Puppy Wizard gave a few suggestions
but they still couldn't find a QUALITY group.

NHOWE THEY GOT WON!

I will post this invitation weekly

Can you do it daily like the old "BEWARE
OF JERRY HOWE Daily Posts"?

to notify new users of this alternative.

With your PERMISSION alpo, may The Amazing
Puppy Wizard repost your message daily in
the event some DOG LOVER fails to read your
posts on accHOWENT of they've seen the RESULT
of your ADVICE gettin your Pit Bull Dogs DEAD?

SEE YOU THERE!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard will PREY and FAST
for your 100% CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm Ommmmmmmmmmmm Ommmmmmmmm...

--
Hug a Pitbull Today!

As you hold IT to be MURDERED.

Email: Remove the =A9

HOWEDY Slim,

slim wrote:
?
Thanks for everyone's advice.

?

WHAT advice, Slim? You didn't get no advice.

I figured it's best to just keep them seperated.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard appreciates your unusual
circumstances particularly the TEMPORARY nature of
this particular dog's brief vist, you'd barely have
time to study and do the prerequisite preliminary
EXXXORCISES to make them feel secure enough with
your handling techniques that they TRUST you enough
to trust themselves.

ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR. ALL FEAR IS CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.
HOWE could a child be SCARED if his DADDY was standin there?
He COULDN'T have CONFIDENCE and TRUST in Dad, if he was SCARED.

He definetly is very scared of the other dog,

And for good reason. Many times folks will CONfHOWEND
aggression as hate. Dogs ARE NOT ARHOWESED BY HATE,
they're INNATELY INSTINCTIVELY REFLEXIVELY TRIGGERED
BY FEAR, their FLIGHT or FIGHT SURVIVAL INSTINCT.

EveryWON KNOWS THAT. DON'T THEY.

Your dogs want NUTHIN MOORE than you and The Amazing
Puppy Wizard, i.e., to GET THROUGH WON MOORE day alive
and not be in intractable PAIN FEAR or SERVITUDE.

Perhaps those PeTA guys will complain abHOWET
service dogs. Perhaps they SHOULD. Perhaps we
ALL should on accHOWENT of they're NOT PUPPERLY
HANDLED and TRAINED according to the CASE HISTORY
DATA we have from HOWER VERY OWN Search And Rescue
TEAM of lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and her RETIRED
SAR dog JIVE. Just ASK HER HOWE MANY SEARCHES he
worked PRYOR to RETIREMENT in SAR for a HOBBY of
sheep hurtin where he has the same JOB BURNHOWET
soon as he enters the sheep TRIAL ring where he
KNOWS HE CAN'T BE HURT BRIBED and INTIMDATED SO
HE ATTACKS and SCATTERS the sheepses to KINDOME
COME and it's ALL in her own POSTED CASE HISTORY {); ~ )

and thats what seems to be making him aggressive....

AS STATED.

but there is nothing I can do to make him calm
down around the other dog.

That's untrue as you'd KNOW had you READ the
post you've got quoted below. There's LOTS
MOORE JUST LIKE THEM if you're interested
in HOWE EZ and FAST fear aggression IS CURED
by apupriate handling as taught in your own
FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual {); ~ )

Your ONLY constriction is TIME. It'll take at
least WON HOWER individually with each dog plus
maybe two HOWERS of STUDY and PRACTICING the
TECHNIQUES withHOWET the dogs and THEN you'll
have the ability to make them KNOW they're SAFE.

Nevyn REPORTED he CURED his female PBX sisters
at three years of age to be SAFE with ALL critters
by hisself after TRYING OTHER METHODS for WON YEAR,
alone, with no assistant handlers.

Valerie the little old lady with a shelter Dalmatian
who'd been there and fighting for two years and was
TURNING ON HER and her grandkid when engaged in
aggression on leash with other dogs, was TOLD by
HOWER EXXXPERTS to GET RID OF i.e. MURDER her dogl

Valerie CURED her dog's FEAR AGGRESSION in THREE DAYS FLAT
with no assistance from so called professinal trainers...
IN FACT she did EVERY THING EXXXACTLY OPPOSITE of HOWE
the PROFESSIONALS do it.

wrote in message
oups.com...
HOWEDY spot

Spot wrote:
As an owner of a "anti-social" dog

SO, you GOT THE SAME PROBLEM, eh spot?

SURPRISE? SURPRISE?? SURPRISE???

I'd have to agree with Jack & Rhonna.

INDEEDY. And you are a shock collar trainer to boot.

I came to the conslusion early on that no amount of
socialization would change my dog Barneys attitude

RIGHT. ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR. ALL FEAR IS CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING and therefore can be CURED NEARLY
INSTANTLY but you can't do it if you jerk choke
shock intimidate bribe crate mutilate and murder
your dogs, spot.

toward other dogs.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHHAAAA!!!

He only ever got along with one other dog
in his life and that's how he liked it.

No spot, he's been AFRAID all his life on
accHOWENT of you jerk and choke him to stop
him from attackin dogs he's AFRAID of on
accHOWENT of you CHOKIN HIM to restrain him
from SAYIN HOWEDY.

Keep the dogs seperated and I wouldn't take on
any more dog sitting for anyone after this.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

You got EXXXCELLENT trainin advice, eh spot?

HOWE COME don't you recommend he buy a shock
collar an try it himself, maybe he'll have
BETTER LUCK with it? Maybe he could send his
dog over to tommy for a day or two like his
pal who just got turned on by his dog and got
dead over it for some fast ez trainin?

Let the old guy spend his last years in peace,

If he's uppa US he might send him to matty
a couple days a week for some socialization
with someWON who knows HOWE to read body language.

some dogs just don't get along with others.

That so? You mean they're AFRAID to.

Celeste

Fixed font - Proportional font

Disciple Paulie Writes:

[...]

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

"Tee" wrote in message

"CardioActive" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Thanks Puppy Wizard, I'll check it out. I for one don't want

give up on a good friend even if they have "issues".

-CardioActive

HOWEDY Angelo Lauetta,

"Angelo Lauetta" wrote in message

. ..

got the free instructions, been using them this past week
with total sucess...

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard GUARANTEES
100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL NEARLY
INSTANTLY or HE'LL get the heel HOWETA this business.

the file i dl'd is 87 pages long....got any more, im hooked...

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual is PRECISE. You won't be needing
any "advanced" methods cause the basics are applicable to
all aspects of all training needs and behavior problems and
the scientific and psychological techniques work equally well
on children, spHOWESES employees and employers.

8 month old lab is loving it too....

Of CURSE!

Power to the People brother......

INDEED.

Too bad HOWER DOG LOVERS would PREFER to
jerk and choke their dogs on pronged spiked pinch choke
collars and shock and beat them with sticks and spray
aversives in their eyes and advise folks like you to do
likeWIZE so they don't look like ESCAPED MENTAL
PATIENTS DOG ABUSERS LIARS and SADISTS.

and thanks for saving me the $ on obedience training.....

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME HOWER professional
DOG LOVERS like lying frosty dahl, captain arthur haggerty,
jo wolf, janet boss, lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and her
close personal pal Master Of Deception blankman and
professor SCRUFF SHAKE HOWER university trained
behaviorist don't LIKE The Amazing Puppy Wizard
IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING them
and their barbaric descartean methods?

more people just need to open their minds and at least
take a look at a different point of view.....

Yeah. But that would mean the professional liars dog
abusers university behaviorISTS and active long term
incurable MENTAL PATIENTS would have to get the
heel HOWETA this business.

so once again thanx and woof from Penny....

The Puppy Wizard reveres a dedicated student.

HOWEDY CardioActive,

"CardioActive" wrote in message

link.net...

Here's a tale for you.

Forget abHOWET it. The Amazing Puppy Wizard got a tail for you.

I have two dogs

The Amazing Puppy Wizard grew up in a Great Dane kennel
and has forty sumpthin years experience specializing in
temperament
and behavior problems and protection trainin in mostly giant
breed working dogs.

I adopted from a rescue agency -

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is holding "RESCUE" organizations
responsible for mishandling and abusing dogs and disavailng
them of their rightful HOWESES by not being able to give their
families the INFORMATION they need.

Keena and Stefi. Both are females who were both about 4-5
years old when I met them. Keena is never a problem.

All behavior problems are caused by mishandling.

I took her to dog training classes

Traditional training based on fear force intimidation
avoidance bribery and withholding bribes to elicit
mindless unthinking behaviors to get a treat cause
anxiHOWESNESS GREED and MISTRUST and
reduce the dog's esteem for his handler's authority.

and applied the same techniques to Stefi when I got her.

Could be THAT'S HOWE COME you got behaivor problems.

Stefi is about 45 pounds and when you look closely at her
ears you'll see lots of scar tissue from old dog fights.

Lots of us got scars from old fights.

After I adopted her, I found out about her past.

Her past is history.

She had been kept in a kennel at a no-kill animal shelter
for almost two years because she was "too aggressive".

Oh? Just like Valerie's dog Spot.

No one would adopt her.

Oh? Just like most of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's dogs.

Today, a lot of people who know her laugh because she
is so ridiculously affectionate with strangers (including kids).

EXXXCELLENT! Good for you. SHOWENDS like your
traning wasn't as ineffective and inapupriate as most.

However other dogs are another story.

Ooops! NO PROBLEM. All we gotta do is teach you
HOWE to control your dogs withHOWET fear force
intimidation avoidance and to teach them to trust you
and have confidence they won't be afraid of other dogs
noMOORE.

In my town there are a lot of leash free dog parks and
my dogs love to visit. We go almost everyday.

Good for you.

I've been working hard trying to better socialize Stefi
and we've made lots of progress.

SHOWENDS like you've done well, up till the dog part.

I've noticed that when Stefi finds herself in a crowd of people
and dogs all bunched together she gets very nervous.

Well, The Amazing Puppy Wizard will teach you HOWE
to change her state of mind NEARLY INSTANTLY using
the effective non physical scientific and psychological
conditioning techniques taught in your FREE copy of
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

Her smiling face will suddenly disappear,

That's when you'll just follow the INSTRUCTIONS and
yoru dog will return to being a happy puppy.

her eyes turn coal black, she snarls and the aggressively
lashes out at a nearby dog (especially smaller ones).

We'll EXXXTINGUISH her REFLEXIVE FEAR RESPONSE
NEARLY INSTANTLY if you do all the exercises in your FREE
copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

If I see it, I intercept and stop it by shouting "be nice" to

her.

You mean, you threaten and intmidate her.

It seems to work.

INDEEDY. But only for the moment, then the fear returns
with a vengence cause NHOWE the dog is afraid of you
and angry at the other dog for gettin her in trHOWEBLE
and she's EMBARRASSED in front of the other dog and
THAT'S what causes sibling rivalry.

But I can't take my eye off of her for even a second.

Cause you're forcing control, not trainin.

I've also noticed after she lashes out at a dog, she never
does it again to that dog.

Oh. Well, all you gotta do is intimidate her in front of
every do in creation and your problem is SOLVED.

Today, after a year and a half of trying to socialize her,
she bit another dog in the face so badly, the owner had
to take his dog to an emergency vet clinic. It was a bloody

mess.

Well, you're in EXXXCELLENT COMPANY here abHOWETS
CardioActive. We got liars and dog abusers and active long
term incurable mental cases who've got the same problem
who will advise you to do the same same as they have to
get the same same same same problems and MOORE.

Fortunately, the dog wasn't seriously injured but I got to
pay a $60 vet bill for the owner.

You got LUCKY.

The victim dog was a small breed (Italian greyhound?)

There shouldn't be no VICTIMS.

Stefi has previously caught and killed a rat and baby
opossum in my backyard

Yeah. That's a little MOORE difficult to break but it can be done.

and some small breeds are not much larger.

But they're not a wild critter trespassin in your HOWES.

I'm now very hesitant about taking her back to the park.

Of curse.

And what about my other dog who was not involved.

We'll still train him the same same so everyWON will
be pupperly handled and trained.

Do I leave Stefi at home and take Keena?

You won't be havin this problem for MOORE than a
couple days if you study your FREE copy of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

Any ideas for training regimens?

Yeah. But you're probably not gonna want to study
your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
on accHOWENT of it's difficult for The Amazing
Puppy Wizard to believe that you never read HOWER
forum pryor to posting your question.

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS
casue HOWER regular posters are LIARS DOG ABUSERS
COWARDS and active long term incurable mental patients
who HURT and KILL dogs like you got.

Remember this is a leash free area that's quite large.

REMEMBER, YOU'RE ASKIN DOG ABUSERS COWARDS
and MENTAL PATIENTS for advice for the SAME SAME
SAME SAME PROBLEMS THEY CAUSED THEIR OWN
goddamend sickly, fear aggressive DOGS.

Any help with my problem is greatly appreciated.

You won't be gettin no HEELP from HOWER DOG ABUSERS
LIARS COWARDS and ACTIVE INCURABLE LONG TERM
MENTAL PATIENTS:

Val writes Monday, 6/3/02:

Well, for what it's worth, I am praising without
physical contact and she does seem to listen
better than when I would praise with it. I agree
that it is a distraction.

Anyway, no more aggressive behaviors from
her since I started the Witts End.

"MaryBeth" wrote in message

"MaryBeth" wrote in message

Didja also see that he has 'morphed' into Valerie M.
Holmes ?????

Note: I am not saying there isn't a VALID Valerie M. Holmes,
but this one lives in howdy's home.

MB G

From: Seeing Spots \(Val\) )
Subject: Dear Wits End
Date: 2002-06-04 18:19:07 PST

HEY!!!

There is a Valid Valerie with a REAL Dalmatian who is a real
sweet dog with a few issues that I am working to resolve after
adopting her from a shelter she spent 2 years in. All I want
is to get some decent help for my dog.

There is some decent stuff in Jerry's manual. My dog has
ACTUALLY been responding to her training. The deal is you
have to seperate your opinions and impressions from the guy
who is writing these posts and take from the manual what you
want.

Personally, I get a pretty good chuckle out of the whole Jerry
thing. I have to say the guy is pretty clever, you're letting
him get under your skin. It makes for a very amusing game I
think. I'm sure he would agree, or he wouldn't be playing
everyday. He also wouldn't be playing if he didn't believe
that his method of training weren't valid.

Perhaps I'll learn from my mistakes, but so far, using the
Witts End, I have gotten my dalmatian to listen to me, to look
to me for direction, to wait for me to say when. I have
changed her from an aggressive dog to one who is willing to
please her owner, willing to listen, willing to assume her
role in the pack.

The real Valerie M. Holmes speaking

P.s. Jerry, don't get any ideas about morphing into me, ok?

--------------------------

MaryBeth, QUEEN OF THE RPD* MENTALLY
ILL ALLSTARS MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*

Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think it's
only fair that we have an accurate list of who is and who
isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any misunderstandings
and promote group harmony.

MaryBeth
MVP (most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid, has suffered from or been:

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"G I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real
emotions, like not laughing at funny stuff,
couldn't cry either.....except about my
suicidal
thoughts (but at the time I thought there was
no
other way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid
today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist zoloft
(50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself "

--MaryBeth still feeling like herself G

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Friday, 5/31/02:
HOWEDY Valerie,

"Valerie M. Holmes" wrote in message

I recently adopted a female, spayed 3 1/2 yr old dalmatian from

a no-kill
shelter.

Nice goin.

She spent 2 years in the shelter and naturally she has some
socialization issues to overcome.

Naaah not naturally, anyHOWE. Kenneling for a long time
shouldn't have problems associated with it if the facility
was reasonable, and if they're not killin dogs they couldn't
be as cruel as our dog lovers janet boss john richardson
and mikey ball who gladly help dogs DIE.

My problem is I am not quite sure HOW to tackle these issues...

Don't worry about it! I got all the answers and none of the
calories. All ya got to do is agree to do anything Jerry sez
and you get the aluminum funnel hat, membership card,
secret password, secret decoder ring, secret fan club
privilidges, secret FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual, secret FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
member's benefits, and secret Contract Signed In
Werewoolf And Elf Blood with a lifetime GUARANTEE
NEVER to have a dog behavior problem again and your
dog will ALWAYS WANT to do as you ask.

IMPOSSIBLE? It gets EVEN BETTER! Stick arHOWEND...

1. She is aggresive toward **ALL** other dogs,

Ooops! WE got a TOUGH problem here. I hope you're fit,
dog training is a physical skill not easily learned through
books, the written word just can't SHOW you the precise
moves necessary for commanding a dog.

Every dog is an individual, and we got to SEE the behaviors
to even GUESS what's going on with your dog. THEN we got
to formulate a training program based on the individual dog's
requirements for physical and emotional PRESSURE and learn
the fine art of attrition and have the expertise to hurt your dog
PRECICELY, and ONLY WHEN NECESSARY.

But FIRST, a trip to the vet is in order. Any sudden changes in
behavior needs to be examined by the veterinarian and he'll be
able to give you a referral to such an expert who knows HOWE
and when to HURT your dog properly to make it friendly or
advise you when to KILL IT TO BE FAIR.

So, tomorrow morning call your vet and make an appointment
in 15 days to put your dog to sleep. Ask him HOWE MUCH.
Hang up the phone and SPEAK TO NO ONE!!!

SAY NOTHING TILL you put that money into an envelope
with your dog's name PRINTED on it in UPPER CASE thingys.
MAKE SURE you GO DIRECTLY TO THE BANK, SPEAK
NOTHING!, and withdraw ONLY NEW BILLS!

If you cannot obtain NEW currency KEEP GOIN! We need
CLEAN MONEY for this SACRIFICE. When you accept
this money DO NOT TOUCH! HAVE THE TELLER PUT
THE BILLS INTO THE ENVELOPE AND SEAL IT.

ASK HER TO PRINT YOUR DOG'S NAME ON THE BACK,

Ooops! DON'T! That's just an expression. Hand the teller a
note. DON'T SPEAK!

NOT THE FRONT. THE BACK OF THE SACRIFICIAL
ENVELOPE IN UPPER CASE THINGY'S.

Now you can speak, but don't, nobody will believe you. Trust me.
Take the envelope to your HOWES and put it inside your pillow
case and FORGET ABOUT IT. Don't need that for two weeks yet.

even dogs that have shown that they are willing to be

submissive.

Oooops? What's that mean? I don't understand doggietalkie.
You mean she attacks other dogs, boys, girls, puppys, all dogs?
Good. That tells me we consistency going for us to fix it.

When does she get an opportunity to have a dog cower?

Upon sight of a dog, she lunges and snarls.

O.K., that's GOOD! That tells me we can probably break the
lunging in a few minutes of work. Maybe five, but we'll need
to repeat it a few times to generalize the idea. And we'll need
to do a little work to learn to handle her properly, maybe an
hour over several 15 minute sessions and a half dozen 5
minute sessions. I hope your ciphering is keepin up with us.

2. She is usually kind and affectionate toward her owner (me),

Well, usually? I don't like usually. I like always,
consistent,100%,
that's what's good. Always consistent. Consistent behaviors
change to other, often seemingly un related, consistent behaviors.

Dogs like consistency too, but not repression. You'll see.

but recently began turning sour

Ooops! That's good. That tells me the rest of the problem
is as I thought, JUST a little mishandling. I'll teach you
every thing you need to know. We're about half way
done training aready. WATCH!

and for no apparent reason

All problem dog behaviors are a PREDICTABLE direct result
of our ineffective and inappropriate responses to our dog's
innate normal natural instinctive reflexive responses to
circumstances of their environment WE create for them.

I'll teach you HOWE to train yourself to respond differently
to your dog's instinctive reflexes to you, which will cause
your dog to reflex differently to your CONDITIONED reflexive
to NATURALLY WANT to do EVERY THING you ask,
cause THAT'S THE NATURE OF THE BEAST.

Once YOU have learned proper handling techniques
and appropriate non physical control through conditioned
distraction and praise *(ABOUT 2 HRS WORK, maybe
less,) you'll be able to negotiate any obstacle LIKE
MAGICK, relying on scientific conditioning and desensitization
techniques and demonstrated self control as explained in
our Contract.. err, your FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
manual available for FREE at http://www.doggydoright.com . Ahem.

Unless you got that one in a BAZILLION dog that's gonna
throw Jerry the dew claw. Don't let that happen. I'll work
you through the whole process and you'll see results
tommorow. You'll have the behavior in pretty good shape
in a week, and in about ten days we should be ready to start
introducing her to a couple select dogs in about fifteen minutes
of work and then we'll repeat that again a couple times and
again with a couple moore dogs and then we'll be ready to start
with the first dog again for the off lead introduction and you're
DONE.

Oooops! PROBLEMO. My arithmetic sez we're gonna
need a couple moore days to work this introduction
business till the aggression is thouroghly and permenantely
extinguished. If we break our Contract, I'm err, shall we say
OUTTA HERE FOREVER?

Of course I could handle this a lot faster in person myself
cause I can control you and your dog to insure the result,
so nobody's got to do nothin noHOWE, but speak when I ask,
and hush as I speak and relish each word like candy you'd eat,
and jump when I say, ask HOWE HIGH and salute, and
tout tributes to Jerry's manual whenever you open your mouth...

That's all. Oh, and one other thing... I hope you don't faint
at the sight of blood. WE got to sign a contract. HOWE
MUCH do you want this dog to turn out PERFECT in
about two weeks? I'm willing to...shall we say STAKE
my ahahahahahaaaa, life on it???

BWWWWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

and...

And NUTHIN. I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF SATAN, DOG LOVER!!!

You'll do as I say and dance when I speak...and sing
for your breakfast and beg for your treat ...I'll stop at
at nuthin to save your dog's life, include sell the souls
of my dog and my wife, to prove there's no way to make
a dog lover right. I'll go with The Devil to save our dog's
lives, I'll fight tooth and nail with guns and with knives,
I'm droppin the hammer on dog trainer's careers,
and takin their eye teeth along with their rears. They
been jerkin and chokin the life outta dogs and now I
got them all by their balls in my jaws...

Now go ahead and pinch my ears..., or just make me laugh.

I just told you we figured out your dog's problem.

snarls toward me!

Big deal. She won't do that noMOORE once you learn
to handle her like any of my students.

This has completely destroyed the trust

What trust? The trust established with your choke collar
and corrections?

Don't worry about a thing. WE got a CONTRACT. Remember?

we were building over the past month.

BWWWWAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAA!!! Got me laughin
in Spanish and I don't even speak Spanish.

3. She deals with visitors,

Deals? Sounds tentative. She's just a little shy. Don't worry
about it.

I'm the only game in town. I got the deal and Jerry don't make no
deals... Well not no moore, since I'm temporarily outta... mmm,
currency.

Jerry don't compromise with dog lovers who prefer to
hurt and kill dogs than spend a couple hours trying to show
the dog HOWE to live instead of forcing IT to choose the
degree of pain it prefers to tolerate in between spurts of life,
anxiety, and repression.

but is very anxious around people she doesn't know.

Shy. The anxiety is a result of punishment for being aggressive
cause she's shy, or maybe just from back when a puppy jumpin
up onto a guest and gettin kneed in the chest or toes stepped
on or alphaphalpha rolled and growled into their throat pr just
SCRUFF SHAKE and screamed NO for 5 seconds or chin CHUKED
and bit on the ears till they **** themselves or jerked and choked
on a pronged spiked pinch choke collar or burned with a medical
grade static like stimulation device or containment system like
our dog lovers at k9 web and cindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooron recommend TO ENHANCE THE BOND between 'trainer'
and dog.

Our traditional training methods are what's making your dog
turn on you for hurting and scaring her during her meetings
with other dogs. Our pal lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and
janet boss recommend pronged spiked pinch choke and shock
and citronella collars for training this kind of dog... and they'd
rather not put IT through all that when there's SO MANY dogs
that are deserving of their HELP. And then they'll deny it,
despite
that it's archived FOREVER.

You see where WE're goin with all this? WATCH.

At first she would scream if a stranger petted her with 2

hands.

I'd probably come real close to dropping the hammer on them
myself. My dogs will bite you if a stranger meeting us put their
hands on us in a restraining manner. We don't like that. Trust me.
Strangers touching us means we got to run and find an adult or
a policeman. RIGHT? Either that or...

I just don't trust her around anyone yet.

Me too. I never trust a dog. I only trust my training methods
and then we don't got to worry about what the heel the dog
cares... who the heel's the goddamned trainer, you or the
dog?

THE DOG!

You got to TRAIN YOURSELF to reflex to his needs properly
and then he'll reflex to his natural instinct and be able to use
his dog skills as part of your family pack, equally with you
and the other family members.

Every thing you've been taught about handling your dog
is DEAD WRONG and your dog is prima facia evidence
in Jerry's Giiihhhaaad against the dog behavior industry
for bringing us every dog behavior problem we've got.

4. She lunged at my sisters 2 year old

$#!T! You're gonna try and make this hard for me aren't ya,
pullin the fear/guilt double high card trump tryin to make Old
Jerry roll over and **** himself with the 2 yo kid card???

NOTHIN DOIN! Get the heel outta here!

IN THE NAME OF SATAN I REBUKE YOU, DOG LOVERS!!!

the same way she lunged toward other dogs, aggressively.

Duh-Oh! Spooooookey!!! BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I really really like this dog,

THAT'S GREAT! I do too. I like all dogs on general principle
and individual dogs on merit and don't like nobody no moore
than me...and mine. You got your copy of The Contract?
Don't worry about nuthin. Me an mine are comin through
this alive... sort of, in a sense.

when she is calm and able to relax.

Vs what? I would like to know when she's not calm and able
to relax... tell us what she's doin. THOSE are the anxitey
relief mechanisms WE need to deal with so I can fulfill
OUR Contract and... finish you off, and that little dog too!

I want to keep her,

LIKEWISE. WE got a long term Contract. Haven't we?

but I don't really know what the best way to establish
the necessary trust.

Yeah, as a matter of fact we got EXPERTS here. Let me
INTRODUCE you around?

Any ideas out there?

Yeah. Our dog lovers were just on their way to another forum.
Weren't you, dog lovers? We'll introduce our new found friends
later. Right now our OP's got some studying to do before she
has an accident cause she won't know HOWE to handle her
lead to stop triggering her dog to pull if she's wastin time with
dog abusers who jerk and choke dogs. That's moore then half
of what gets IT angry.

Now if this sounds too unbelievable I'll just up the ante.

I'll PAY YOU $10.00 / hr to study with me, IF YOU FAIL.
Call or write for details and agreement:

"Terri"@cyberhighway

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
[...]

that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
[...]

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

The Puppy Wizard. {}TPW ; - )

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. {}YPW ; ~ }
oo-oo

Assuming you're not a Jerry (Puppy Wizard) sock puppet,

You're a MENTAL CASE, tara o. aka tee.

why would you listen to anything he has to say

Oh, perhaps that's on accHOWENT of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard doesn't CHOKE SHOCK and MURDER HIS DOGS
like you do, tara o. aka tee.

after his posts to this thread?

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard's posts IDENTIFYING
EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and your pals as
liars dog abusers and active long term incurable mental cases?

Notice a trend of everybody but him being a dog
abuser/murderer/liar/thug/etc etc etc?

INDEED. That's a trend CardioActive wants to avoid.

If his writing style alone doesn't give him away

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has written the most compelling
INFORMATION on behaviorISM since descartes.

as strange (to be kind)

INDEEDY! It IS, "STRANGE to be KIND," here abHOWETS.

then his 600+ line drivel & insults,

You mean CASE HISTORIES, TESTIMONIALS and
ENDORSEMENTS of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students all over the Whole Wild World NOT BEING
"STRANGE TO BE KIND"?

cross-posted to 5 different newsgroups,

That IS particularly EMBARRASSING. Ain't it, tara o. aka tee.

ought to...

Let's talk abHOWET your own DEAD DOG Summer?

or did he somehow guess that your dog is a Pitbull/Lab cross

A dog is a dog.

(notice how those ngs are now in the distribution)?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard crossposts to dog lovers news
groups cause they need to learn HOWE to handle and train
their dogs withHOWET HURTIN THEM.

As for giving up,

It's time, tara o. aka tee. You can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE.

I didn't see a single poster who responded to you with
advice & their own stories tell you to give up on your dog.

You mean, like HOWE you done your own DEAD DOG Summer?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {}; ~ )

"Terri"@cyberhighway

Old July 31st 05, 09:48 AM
YourConscience

HOWEDY Just me,

Just me wrote:
wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:24:33 GMT Just me
whittled these words:

Yes, you can be held responsible.

BWEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

The purpose of requiring that a dog be on
leash is to see that the dog is under control.

CuriHOWES THAT, AIN'T IT, Master Of Deception blankman.
Took you FIVE YEARS to train your own dog not to pull.

Then you told us HOWE you done it... REMEMBER?

You did what you read in your own FREE COPY of
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual. REMEMBER?

That's when you got bagged for plagiarism.

In this case your dog was not under control

The dog WAS UNDER CON-TROLL till the kat came in
too close and YOUR TRAINIING MEHTHOD FAILED. HE
COULDN'T keep the kat from approaching and YOUR
ADVICE to AVOID the situation GOT IT DEAD.

or the incident would not have occurred.

The "INCIDENT OCCURED" on accHOWENT OF YOUR TRAINING ADVICE.

Your responsiblity is to be aware of what
is going on arround you

He got SNUCK UP ON by a kitty kat. HOWE would
you TRAIN a dog not to SNAP if startled by sumpthin?

YOU CAN'T on accHOWENT of you DON'T KNOW HOWE.

and take steps to prevent

PREVENTING BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS IS HOWE COME THIS
"INCIDENT OCCURRED" Master Of Deception blankman.
The INSTRUCTIONS for DISASTER are IN YOUR FREE BOOK
on DOG TRAINING you dog abusing mental case.

your dog from harming other people's property.

You think the kat is pupperty Master Of Deception
blankman. You put a dollar value on IT. You got no
advice or consideration abHOWET the PUPERTY OWNER'S
KIDS STANDIN THERE. What's up with that?

WHile your dog was being what he is,

Dogs FEAR INNOCENT CRITTERS on accHOWENT of
HOWE they was TRAINED by your method.

You got any TRAINING advice Master Of Deception blankman?

that does NOT mean

YOU AIN'T BLAMIN THE DOG AGAIN.

you have no responsiblity here.

INDEEDY. YOU are the RESPONSIBLE PARTY Master
Of Deception blankman. Your TRAINING BOOK taught
her dog to DO that BAD BEHAVIOR by PREVENTING
and SUPERVISING and MANAGIN and AVOIDING and BRIBING
and CRATING and JERKING and CHOKING and PUNISHING.

The kitten too was behaving normally.

The kitten was with her KIDS. REMEMBER?

And unlike your dog I'll bet there is no leash law for cats.

The KAT got DEAD. What's the LAW got to do with this?

Your LEASH is HOWE COME the dog attacks.

So the cat was legally in public, and you were in public.

Lucky it wasn't a PIT BULL, eh dog lovers?

What your dog did was perfectly normal,

No. YOU AIN'T BLAMING THE DOG NO MOORE.

What the dog did was PREDICTABLE NEUROTIC BEHAVIOR
CAUSED BY Master Of Deception blankman's FREE TRAININ
BOOK {); ~ )

but you did know of the risk, you said so.

PERHAPS Just me was thinkin he could CHOKE the
dog in time? HOWE would you recommend he break
this simple PROBLEM Master Of Deception blankman?

Here's your own PERSONAL REAL LIFE PAL TRAININ
dogs to be NICE to kats:

From: Lynn Kosmakos )
Date: 1999/11/20

wrote:
[...]

---------------------------

Even normal behavior like this

This AIN'T NORMAL behavior. This is CAUSED by MISHANDLING.

LIKE THIS:

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.
Lynn K.

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn QUOTING koehler.

"Unfortunately, some confrontation is necessary,
just to be able to handle the dogs. For example,
we need to crate train a dog immediately because
they are usually in need of medical care and they
are in foster homes with other dogs.
It's a safety necessity," lynn k.

can be trained to not occur when you are present.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

THAT'S HOWE COME THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED NOT TO
MURDER INNOCENT CRITTERS WHEN YOU AIN'T WATCHIN.

It is up to you to prevent your dog from acting
in ways that will harm other people's property.

PREVENTING AIN'T TRAINING, DOG ABUSERS.

Let's say it was not a kitten that went up
to your dog but a child's ball that rolled
within range and your dog bit and popped the
ball.

DOGS NATURALLY GRAB A BALL.

THEY DON'T NATURALLY MURDER KATS.

You would be responsible for the damage to the property.

FINDERS KEEPERS. They shoulda CON-TROLLED THEIR BALL.
It's the BALLS FAULT. It's the BALL OWNER'S FAULT.

THE DOG DOES NORMAL DOG BEHAVIORS WHEN IT GRABS A BALL.

And you can't TRAIN IT not to DO that when you ain't
there to PREVENT the behavior on accHOWENT of YOUR
METHOD FAILS TO TRAIN DOGS.

YOUR METHOD ONLY PUNISHES AND AVOIDS BAD
BEHAVIORS CAUSED BY PUNISHING and AVOIDANCE.

Of course the people should keep their cats out of danger.

The KAT was WITH their kids.

Hopefully you do not live in a community that will
lable your dog a vicious dog for this incident.

Seems that's what this forum is ALL abHOWET.. COMMUNITY.

LIKE THIS:

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every
day.

I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn
more, while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post such sh*t,
I would hope that every other reader of this group
would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

In my community that is exactly what would happen.

INDEED? MIGHT that be on accHOWENT of YOUR CASE HISTORY?

YOU GOT THE SAME PROBLEM.

REMEMBER?

You would be required to put up signs that you have
a vicious dog, and get extra insurance, have your property
inspected to ensure it can secure the dog and the dog would
not be allowed out without a muzzle.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAAAAAHAHHAAA~~~

Look, I understand that it was within the nature of your dog.

No. It was TRAINED by PREVENTION and AVOIDANCE and PUNISHMENT
and BRIBERY as INSTRUCTED in your FREE BOOK. REMEMBER?

And if the kitten had come onto your property
there would be no issue here.

Do you think the DEAD KAT'S KIDS would THINK there's a ISSUE?

HOWE abHOWET the DEAD KAT'S MOMMA?

But the fact is you know your dog posed a risk

Just me THOUGHT he could CON-TROLL the dog by
PREVENTING and MANAGING and SUPERVISING and
KEEPIN IT ON LEASH AS YOU TAUGHT him to {): ~ )

and you failed to prevent the occurrence.

NO. YOU FAILED TO TEACH HIM HOWE TO PUPPERLY
HANDLE and TRAIN HIS DOG. IT'S YOUR FAULT.

And that is how breed bans are born.

?

Huskies are often included in breed bans becausse
frankly no one cares whether there is a difference
between a dog that kills cats, one that kills other
dogs, and one that injures people.

THAT'S INSANE. Your own posted case histories
SHOWES your own dogs GOT THE SAME PROBLMES for
THE SAME REASONS.

They don't want to see things they care
about attacked by someone's dog.

DOGS DO THAT ON ACCHOWENT OF YOUR TRAINING METHODS.

Accustom your dog to a muzzle

LIKE THAT. You ADMIT you don't know
HOWE to train a dog not to attack kats.

as clearly he can't control himself
with you right beside him.

Oh? HOWE COME? You've TAUGHT HIM HOWE to
CON-TROLL his dog. The DOG WAS ON LEASH.

He LET DHOWEN his GUARD, that's all... AS STATED.

YOU MURDERED THIS KAT. The dog was DOIN AS YOU TAUGHT.

The only reason why this happend was

YOUR TRAINING METHOD FAILED.

because I didn't say no to the kids

Your TRAINING METHOD FAILED.

when they asked to pet my dog.

You mean you BROKE your TRAINING METHOD. You FAILED
TO AVOID NORMAL NATURAL PREDICTABLE ORDINARY DESIRABLE
SITUATIONS and CIRCUMSTANCES like professora melanie
and shelly and malinda do with their dog aggressive
dogs. It's ALL the SAME SAME SAME SAME.

We've got DOG LOVERS who TEACH YOU HOWE TO HURT
INNOCENT CRITTERS and MAKE EXXXCUSES for it.

Ususally I bike right thru the area and if I
had done that this time too this accident would
have been prevented.

Do tell?

Suppose the kat suprised you from the bike path?

THEN WHAT? No witnesses. NUTHING HAPPEND. Does
a tree fall in the woods make a S-HOWEND if there's
noWON there to hear it?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

The kitten came running towards the kids.

As it should be.

It ran towards us from behind and then up along me.

Good.

It happend very fast.

There's ony WON REASON HOWE COME the dog attacked.

HE DIDN'T TRUST YOU TO PROTECT HIM.

I know episodes like this can happen

NO. That is a TRAINED BEHAVIOR.

and I will not bike thru that area anymore.

You CANNOT TRAIN a behavior not to occur by AVOIDANCE.