Giant lapdog

Old August 2nd 05, 03:28 AM
flick

Default Giant lapdog

Thought somebody in here might get a kick out of our Saint, gettin' cuddly.

http://flick.mystarband.net/lapdog.jpg

flick 100785

Old August 2nd 05, 04:23 AM
Paula

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:28:29 -0500, "flick" wrote:

Thought somebody in here might get a kick out of our Saint, gettin' cuddly.

http://flick.mystarband.net/lapdog.jpg

My big dogs agree that if you can get any part of you into a lap, you
qualify as a lap dog.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy, so it's best to try to get along with them." Joe Bay
Old August 2nd 05, 04:36 AM
Rocky

"flick" said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Thought somebody in here might get a kick out of our Saint,
gettin' cuddly.

http://flick.mystarband.net/lapdog.jpg

That's good! My mom just told me that after her visit here she
had some strange bruises to explain to her doctor, all from dogs
wanting access to her lap.

Old August 2nd 05, 04:46 AM
Jodi

"flick" wrote in message
Thought somebody in here might get a kick out of our Saint, gettin'
cuddly.

http://flick.mystarband.net/lapdog.jpg

flick 100785

Aww, cuddly!

My 35lb aussie can still sort of fit in a lap, but not without pointy dog
elbows digging in somewhere (or *everywhere*).

--Jodi

Old August 2nd 05, 05:14 AM
flick

"Rocky" wrote in message

That's good! My mom just told me that after her visit here she
had some strange bruises to explain to her doctor, all from dogs
wanting access to her lap.

LOL!

flick 100785

Old August 2nd 05, 07:20 AM
FurPaw

flick wrote:
Thought somebody in here might get a kick out of our Saint, gettin' cuddly.

http://flick.mystarband.net/lapdog.jpg

flick 100785

Awwww - what a sweetie!

Oppie only weighs in at 78, but he thinks that sprawling across a
lap is just pure heaven.

FurPaw

--
"Don't believe everything that you think."
- Seen on a bumper sticker

To reply, unleash the dog
Old August 2nd 05, 01:55 PM
Handsome Jack Morrison

"flick" wrote in news:ccf8e$42eeb862$94402b1b$31642
@STARBAND.NET:

Wow, Flick!

That's some "lapdog"!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to send me e-mail

"You ask what is our aim? I can answer that in one word, victory at all
costs, victory in spite of terror, victory however long and hard the road
may be; for without victory there is no survival."
Winston Churchill
Old August 2nd 05, 02:17 PM
ceb

"flick" wrote in
:

Thought somebody in here might get a kick out of our Saint, gettin'
cuddly.

http://flick.mystarband.net/lapdog.jpg

flick 100785

He's your tiny lapdog! What a cutie!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old August 2nd 05, 02:41 PM
flick

"Handsome Jack Morrison"
wrote in message ...

Wow, Flick!

That's some "lapdog"!

Still puppy-ish at about 18 months, 140 lbs.

Great personality, eager to please (thank goodness). He learned "sit" in
about 5 minutes. "Down" was harder, until I taught it to him indoors on the
laminated floor, where he was easy to push down, LOL.

flick 100785
--
When we look back on this war in 40 or 50 years, when most of today's
leaders - the president, the congressmen, cabinet members, the generals -