To Diddy NILIF and my terrier, Delta (Personal)

Old August 2nd 05, 04:56 PM
Bunny

Default To Diddy NILIF and my terrier, Delta (Personal)

Hi. This is "Bunny" the person who's dog was peeing on the bed.

I have printed out the majority of the training info on the "K9Deb"
website and am very happy with most of it. I have e-mailed the site's
owner Deb, thinking you2 were the same (that you were hawking your own
site) but have apparently been mistaken.

Either way, she sounds like a nice person, and there isn't much that I
have read so far that I haven't tried with at least some dogs on
occassion, some more then others. I keep treats (Teddy Grahams, mostly)
when we're out, and if she rides well in the back seat, I will
occassionally give her one. I will also treat her sometimes if she
voluntarily jumps in the back seat when we get in the car. But after a
while I tapper off the bribes, and expect her to just do what I ask.
But although I try to have her sit before meals, my hubby isn't so
consistant.... What I can use now is a site on training him! Delta's
(the dog) a great learner.

I wouldn't want Delta to be ignored for 2 days though. I think the poor
girl gets enough of that while we're at work. She seems to be adjusting
to her new surroundings, though, and maybe that is what it took. She
has'nt peeed in the bed once!

Please keep in touch via e-mail. ) I already
have enough crap going on in my life without voluntarily adding this
group to it. (Not as a whole, but individuals... Let's not point
finger's...)

Thanks.

Bunny