Weimaraner peeing in the house

Old August 3rd 05, 01:54 PM
ChitaShines

Default Weimaraner peeing in the house

Our 5 year old Weimaraner has been peeing in the house for the past several
months. Specifically he's been peeing on our furniture and the walls. In
fact, one time he lifted his leg and peed on a shirt I had hanging off a
dresser handle. It's not ususally a huge amount, but more like trickles of
it. He's never caught in the act so he doesn't get reprimanded. I know
dogs sometimes do things like this to get attention be it negative or
positive, but he's not getting *any* attention so why is he still doing it?
If the garage door is left open, he will always go in there and pee on
something. It's usually the tires of one of the cars or on the car itself.
One time he peed all over our baby's stroller. We know it's not a physical
problem (i.e., bladder infection). It's definitely behavioral. The more he
does this, the more angry I get towards him and the less I pay him any
attention. I've come to become very resentful towards him because he's
destroying our furniture and home that we work hard to pay for. He always
causes much more work for me (scrubbing the walls & furniture).

I'm at my wits end with him. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem
and what you did about it. Thanks!

Old August 3rd 05, 01:55 PM
Janet B

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:54:08 GMT, "ChitaShines"
, clicked their heels and said:

Our 5 year old Weimaraner has been peeing in the house

is he neutered?

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old August 3rd 05, 02:50 PM
Handsome Jack Morrison

"ChitaShines" wrote in
. com:

Our 5 year old Weimaraner has been peeing in the house for the past
several months. Specifically he's been peeing on our furniture and
the walls. In fact, one time he lifted his leg and peed on a shirt I
had hanging off a dresser handle. It's not ususally a huge amount,
but more like trickles of it.

He's never caught in the act so he
doesn't get reprimanded.

Here's part of the problem. You're allowing him to get away with marking
your home, and "your stuff" as "his stuff."

Stop doing that.

Either keep him in constant view, or inside his crate (if you can't
always keep an eye on him), or you're going to eventually lose possession
of all of "your stuff."

If the garage door is left
open, he will always go in there and pee on something. It's usually
the tires of one of the cars or on the car itself.

Again, he now considers your garage to be "his garage."

He hasn't asked you to sign over the deed yet, but he will.

One time he peed
all over our baby's stroller.

Yep, the baby stroller is now "his," too.

You may as well sign over the pink slip now and make it official.

We know it's not a physical problem
(i.e., bladder infection).

You're probably right, but it wouldn't hurt to have a vet take a look at
him anyway.

Plus, if he's not neutered yet, you might want to have that done, too,
because it should help out quite a bit. But there's no guarantee.

It's definitely behavioral.

Yes! But it's *your* own behavior that should concern you most, not his.
He's just doing what comes natural to many dogs -- claiming territory.

If you don't put a stop to it soon, he'll eventually claim the entire
block you live on, and maybe even decide to run for governor one day.

The more he
does this, the more angry I get towards him and the less I pay him any
attention.

And that is the other part of the problem. The less *attention* you pay
him, the more territory he's going to claim.

And I want it stopped RIGHT NOW!

Before he works his way over to my neck of the woods and starts to claim
"my stuff," too.

I've come to become very resentful towards him because
he's destroying our furniture and home that we work hard to pay for.
He always causes much more work for me (scrubbing the walls &
furniture).

Have you ever seen the old Fram Oil filter commercials?

"You can pay me now. Or you can pay me later."

Either you start paying more *attention* to your dog, particularly by
OBEDIENCE TRAINING him, and by always keeping an eye on him, so as to
prevent his marking of even *more* territory (when he does try it, just
*stop* him from doing it) or you're going to keep getting more
frustrated, and have to clean up even more messes.

Pick your poison.

I'm at my wits end with him. I'm wondering if anyone has had this
problem and what you did about it.

I don't have that problem.

Because I OBEDIENCE TRAIN all my dogs, and they know (without a shadow of
a doubt) that everything inside is "my stuff," and that they better not
mess with it or bad things will happen to them. They can claim as their
own most "stuff" that they find outside, though, provided it looks like a
tree, fire-plug, shrub, etc. But if it looks like a truck, especially if
it's my truck, they know it's "my stuff" and they leave it alone.

Works for me.

It'll work for you, too, but you can't just wish the problem away.

It's going to take some TRAINING, and your ATTENTION.

Period.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to send me e-mail

"You ask what is our aim? I can answer that in one word, victory at all
costs, victory in spite of terror, victory however long and hard the road
may be; for without victory there is no survival."
Winston Churchill
Old August 3rd 05, 03:45 PM
DaveR

On 3 Aug 2005 13:50:47 GMT, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

Because I OBEDIENCE TRAIN all my dogs, and they know (without a shadow of
a doubt) that everything inside is "my stuff," and that they better not
mess with it or bad things will happen to them.

What "bad things?" Can you elaborate?
Old August 3rd 05, 04:17 PM
Handsome Jack Morrison

DaveR wrote in
:

wrote:

Because I OBEDIENCE TRAIN all my dogs, and they know (without a shadow
of a doubt) that everything inside is "my stuff," and that they better
not mess with it or bad things will happen to them.

What "bad things?" Can you elaborate?

Corrections, Dave.

Corrections.

Which might consist of nothing more than a sound distraction (shake a
can of pennies, etc.), a collar pop, a verbal "Nuh uh!," a scruff shake,
a thump on the rump, etc.

Things that tell the dog that it's not okay to do that.

Use your imagination.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to send me e-mail

You can't make this stuff up:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=19000
Old August 3rd 05, 06:54 PM
ChitaShines

To save someone from having to scroll all the way to the end of this drivel,
I am top posting.

Worst Freakin - I can appreciate the time and effort you took to respond to
me, but I must say that you are very, very weird. I've read you in the past
and you make NO sense with what you are trying to say. You speak as if
you're either foreign or a small child. If you have something constructive
to say, please say it in plain, readable English. You just may help someone
like me if you could learn to communicate better.

wrote in message
oups.com...
HOWEDY chitashines,

ChitaShines wrote:
Our 5 year old Weimaraner has been peeing in the house for the past

FIVE YEARS, chitashines. FIVE YEARS.

several months.

Oh? You mean this is a NEW dog?

Specifically he's been peeing on our furniture and the walls.

HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE at four weeks of age, chitashines.
Dogs ONLY mess their HOWESES when they're EITHER SICK or UNHAPPY.

In fact,

IN FACT, INDEED, chitashines.

SO, SINCE WE KNOW you've been posting here abHOWETS
FOR YEARS, we KNOW your dogs AIN'T UNHAPPY, so you
better take your SICK DOG to the VET, chitashines {); ~ )

one time he lifted his leg and peed on a shirt I had
hanging off a dresser handle. It's not ususally a
huge amount, but more like trickles of it.

JUST ENOUGH to THROW YOU the DOGGY DEW CLAW, eh chitashines?

EITHER THAT, or your dog is SICK and NEEDS the VET, chitashines.

He's never caught in the act so he doesn't get reprimanded.

Well that's to suggest your dog DOESN'T KNOW
what he done that day, chitashines? THAT'S
INSANE, chitashines. Your dog REMEMBERS EVERY
THING even better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

I know dogs sometimes do things like this

You mean **** ALL OVER your HOWES on accHOWENT
of he's EITHER SICK or VERY UNHAPPY, chitashines.

to get attention be it negative or positive,

CuriHOWES THAT, AIN'T IT, chitashines:

Newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy
From: "ChitaShines"
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:06:50 GMT

Subject: Attention to dogs after baby

We have 4 dogs. Before our baby came along they were
the babies. I always talked about them, gave them lots
of love, etc. Now that the baby is here, I have no
interest in them.

It's not that I'm too busy w/ the baby to be able to
spend time w/ the dogs; I just have no genuine interest
in them anymore.

My patience for them has grown very thin as well.

To other dog owners---Has this happened to you?

-----------------

NO, chitashines. Ordinarily, in NON MENTALLY ILL
new moms, pregnancy and childbirth INVOKE their
MATERNAL INSTINCT which, in a NORMAL HUMAN BEING,
will necessarily equate to ALL innocent defenseless
critters, despite that you'd PUNISH them WHEN NECESSARY.

but he's not getting *any* attention so why is he still doing it?

On accHOWENT of he's EITHER VERY SICK or VERY UNHAPPY, chitashines.

If the garage door is left open, he will always go in there
and pee on something. It's usually the tires of one of the
cars or on the car itself.

PERHAPS he's TELLIN you he wants to go for a ride?
Your PAL tommy sorenson aka jack morrison aka joey
finnochiario aka DOGMAN sez riding with your dog is
a good way to BOND with IT if IT is AFRAID OF YOU
and VERY VERY UNHAPPY.

One time he peed all over our baby's stroller.

Your dog HATES your baby, on accHOWENT of IT is
gettin all your UNCONDITIONAL TENDER LOVING CARE,
AS YOU SEZ, chitashines {); ~ )

We know it's not a physical problem (i.e., bladder infection).

DO TELL? Have you had him to the VET or did
you CONsult a PET PSYCHIC like tommy?

It's definitely behavioral.

Well then, you got your answer, eh chitashines?

The more he does this, the more angry I get

PERHAPS you should CURE YOUR ANGER PROBLEM FIRST so
your dog won't **** ALL OVER your HOWES and GO INSANE
as he's DOIN, chitashines.

towards him and the less I pay him any attention.

SEE? You got to FIX YOUR MENTAL HEELTH STATUS FIRST,
chitashines, on accHOWENT OF your MENTAL ILLNESS is
MAKIN HIM GO INSANE JUST LIKE YOURSELF, chitashines.

I've come to become very resentful towards him

Your dog was SENT TO YOU BY G-D to HEELP you
CURE your MENTAL ILLNESS and ANGER problems,
so your BABY DON'T SUFFRER JUST LIKE YOUR DOGS.

because he's destroying our furniture and home
that we work hard to pay for.

Well, we can't have THAT. PERHAPS you can send
your FURNITURE to DOGGY DAY CARE? Do you live
near matty? He's got a doggy day care where he
TRAINS dogs like yours to be HAPPY when THEY
GET PUNISHED for BAD BEHAVIORS, chitashines.

He always causes much more work for me
(scrubbing the walls & furniture).

FURNITURE DAY CARE will AVOID THAT AND the
necessity to send your UNHAPPY doggys to
DOGGY DAY CARE for a dose of PUNISHMENT
by a PROFESSIONAL DOG ABUSER like matty.

I'm at my wits end with him.

INDEED? Perhaps it's a RHOWEND TRIP, eh chitashines?

I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem

INDEEDY! MOST OF YOUR PALS GOT THE SAME PROBLEM,
chitashines. Look up professora melanie's POSTED
CASE HISTORY of her little dog Skeeter DOMINANCE
PISSIN all over her HOWES JUST LIKE HOWE YOUR DOG
DOES, chitashines. Look up bunny's posts. Look up
tara o. aka tee's posts abHOWET her DOMINANCE PISSER
Joe Joe.

YOUR DOG GOT THE SAME PROBLEM for the SAME REASON.

HE'S BEING DOMINANT, chitashines, and THAT MEANS
you got to take a FIRM HAND with IT JUST LIKE HOWE
janet boss taught her STUDENT Nessa's dogs to DOMINANCE
**** ALL OVER HER HOWES for THREE YEARS with NO SUCCESS
till they TURNED ON HER thanks to HURTING and INTIMIDATING
them.

and what you did about it.

Nessa made arrangements to take her dogs to
paulette aka "KIND2DOGS" aka "TOO MANY NO
KILL SHELTERS" nolan's RESCUE to be reHOWESED
in a new HOWES where they can DEAL WITH IT.

Others of your DOG LOVER PALS just GET RID of
their dogs for this DESPICABLE DOMINANCE BEHAVIOR:

"dejablues" wrote in message

I recently rehomed one of my dogs that
submissively urinated, we tried for two
years to get him over it but nothing worked.
It is not a behavior I can live with.

Thanks!

rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Having lots of problems w/ housetraining
Mar 13 2004, 8:13 am by ChitaShines

We are really at our wits end with her.
We love her to death; she's a really sweet
dog with a super loving personality. I ...

From: "ChitaShines"
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:09:18 GMT
Subject: Having lots of problems w/ housetraining

You sound like you have some mental problems?
Don't you have anything else better to do with
your time?

------------------------

From: Diane )
Subject: biting and attention
Date: 1999/10/13

I hope I'm not being a pest,(I have at least one
question a week) but I've never owned a lab
before and I think my 8month old lab/shepherd
has severe problems.

This newsgroup made me realize she is normal.

Her major problem is biting but I'm told labs and
shepherds are both bad for that as puppies.

Tonight I went to answer the phone and she took
my arm and wouldn't let go. I had to hang up as
my arm still has puncture wounds.

Has anyone had this problem?

I think she gets upset that all my attention is not
on her anymore. (I do spend a lot of time with
her and everyone tells me that I spoil her too much)

She also bites when she needs to go outside.

Any suggestions?

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Subject: housebreaking good but now bad
Monday, December 06, 2004 10:15 PM

"MauiJNP" wrote in message

My 5 month old puppy was doing very well
for a bit with his housebreaking and now he
seems to have forgotten everything he ever
learned.

We will both not survive if we have to start over.

What can I do as a quick refresher?

I haven't changed the routine at all, just take
him out whenever he's at the door or every
hour even if he hasn't been at the door.

He gets treats when he comes in (after going
potty only). What can I do? HELP! Thanks!

---------------------------------

HOWEDY Jessi,

"Jessi" wrote in message
oups.com...

I have a 4 month old shitzu,

A dog is a dog. You can train a three week
old puppy to naturally want to do any thing
you ask if you know HOWE.

and i am trying to crate train him

You mean lock IT in a box on accHOWENT
of you don't know HOWE to pupperly handle
and train your dog like the EXXXPERTS you're
askin.

but it's not working.

Duh? WELCOME!

THAT'S HOWE COME YOUR PALS ARE HERE!

Michael wrote:
Hello Rich,

I wasn't being rude to you, I was being rude to
dejaclueless who struggled for a year to housetrain
her dogs, while my puppies are housetrained by the
time they are 10-11 weeks old.

That's it. No stress, no worries. I leave the
house whenever I want with no worries, while Suja
can't even freakin sleep because a dog she's had
for YEARS is still pissing all over her living room
and isn't housetrained....

This is the dog who dragged her down the street
and broke her or dislocated her bones, and the
dog she can't even trust for a minute in the backyard,
and the dog she has to get up at all hours of the night
to take outside because, even after years of ownership
he is still peeing all over her house...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

I'm usually quite rude to "regulars" usually fat ass
women who spend all day on the keyboard because they
know how to yack and gossip, and have zero clue on
how to train dogs or deal with so-called "problem"
behaviors.

And I'm rudest to people who:

A. murder dogs

B. Get paid to murder dogs

C. Volunteer to murder dogs for free and
act like they are doing something good
or people who make up reasons to murder
easily trainable dogs.

D. People who are apologists for dog
murderers, or people who sit or have sat
their fat asses on the "Board" of a
"Shelter" which gets paid to murder dogs
(Janet Boss, Mustang Sally)

E. And some people are so despicable that
I'm simply rude to them at all times.
(Lynn K.)

I'm rude to the people who have no idea what they
are doing (shelly, suja, deja, malinda, cate, sally,
etc...) people who are only here to gossip. And gossip
is fine, but it's when these fat, stupid, bitter,
brainless cows try to overstep their bounds and try
control what goes on here, then they get the rudest
treatment. Especially when their own houses are in
a shambles, dogwise.
Suja and shelly are the brainless and brainlesser
twins. Laughable does not even begin to describe
them. If all they did was gossip and chatter I'd
have no problem with them and their dog stupidity.

But gossip is not all they do here.

They try to keep people like you at their level.
They want you to be as stupid and pathetic and
hopeless as they are. They want to prevent you
from getting heelp.

that's all.

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

Rich wrote:
I've owned many dogs (when I had a yard!) and find
them to be excellent companions well worth a certain
amount of time and trouble. You don't seem to speak
from any experience. No need to be rude either.

"michael" wrote in message

dejablues wrote:

We live in the suburbs and have an acre of land,
but on a busy road with no fence (and no plans
or funds for a fence).

With a not-too-bright dog that took over a year
to housetrain, it was a constant vigil for the next pee
or poo, which he would refuse to do on a walk, btw.

I know what you mean.

It added a lot of stress to my life.

I wish I could relate. Maybe that's my problem, fans,
I can't relate to people with dog problems? I am
cursed with this unrelenting brilliance, such that I
can't so much as conceive of what it must be like
to be a dog owning moron

I can't feel your pain

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard {); ~ )

Old August 3rd 05, 09:03 PM
Alison

"ChitaShines" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

Weimis are sensitive dogs and if he has only recently started
this marking behaviour, he's probably leaving his scent to reassure
himself . He's not doing it to get attention or to wind you up but to
make himself feel more secure.
Have a step back and look at the bigger picture, you mentioned a baby
stroller. How old is your baby? A new baby in the house is a major
change, new smells, crying , new routine, less attention for your dog.
Any other changes recently or did anything happen at the time he
started marking ?
Even if you don't tell him off , he's able to sense your angry and he
won't know why plus you are giving him less attention and this will
exacerbate the problem. Don't forget also he doesn't have any concept
of you working hard to pay for expensive furntiure. Expensive
furniture means nothing to him.
Make sure you clean the walls and furniture with an enzyme cleaner
and you could try spraying the furniture with a DAP spray and buy a
DAP diffuser and plug it in near where he sleeps
http://www.gurney.co.uk/pads/archives18.htm

This won't be enough on its own. What sort of routine does your dog
have , does he get enough walks and attention? Is there anything
that triggers the marking? It's hard when your tired and he's making
extra work for you but you'll need to stop being resentful towards
him.
Make sure you keep the garage door shut and keep him him close to you
so he doesn't get the chance to pee. This help contain the problem
but you still need to raise his mood so he doesn't feel the need to
mark.
Alison

Old August 3rd 05, 09:23 PM

HOWEDY ChitaShines!

ChitaShines wrote:

To save someone from having to scroll all the way to
the end of this drivel, I am top posting.

LikeWIZE:

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G 34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET 100%
CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for all
handlers and all dogs in all fields or
utilities and behaviors all over the Whole
Wild World {) ; ~ )

The Amazing Puppy Wizard gives you MUCH credit for
REPLYING to The Amazing Puppy Wizard, a courageHOWES
FEAT IN and of ITSELF, given the circumstances here
abHOWETS on HOWER DOG LOVER'S forums, PARTICULARLY
for PARENTS postin here abHOWETS, like yourself,
ChitaShines {): ~ )

WELCOME!

Worst Freakin -

You mean "YourWorstFreakinNightmare" aka "YourConscience"
aka "YourDoggysMomma" aka "YourHumanNature" aka "YourLast
InnocentHonestQuestionAnswered" aka "ThePet Alchemist" aka
"ThePuppyFaerie" aka "WardManager" aka The Amazing Puppy
Wizard {); ~ )

ALL WON IN THE SAME, ChitaShines.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard came here to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE
and DISCREDIT the lying dog abusing punk thug coward
mental cases who HURT INTIMDIATE BRIBE CRATE SHOCK and
MURDER innocent critters {); ~ )

I can appreciate the time and effort you took to respond
to me, but I must say that you are very, very weird.

INDEEDY. THAT'S an additional benefit The Amazing Puppy
Wizard reaps when HE PROVES to REAL DOG LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF
that EVERY THING YOU'VE BEEN TAUGHT abHOWET raising handling
and training your dogs IS THE ONLY CAUSE of ALL doggy and
chile and marital temperament and behavior problems, not BAD
BREEDING, not BAD DOGS, KIDS, or SP-HOWESES, BAD HANDLING
REARING and TRAINING are the ONLY PROBLEM which perplexes
ALL the posters here abHOWETS, ChitaShines {): ~ )

THAT'S GOOD, on accHOWENT of THAT MEANS we can CURE
ALL temperament and behavior problems through apupriate
handling and training as PROVEN RIGHT HERE through
CONSISTENT REPORTED CASE HISTORY DATA and SCIENTIFIC
DOCUMENTATION as QUOTED by The Amazing Puppy Wizard {); ~ )

PERHAPS, NHOWE, after sufferin the SAME SAME PROBLEMS for
so many years, CONSISTENTLY and REPEATEDLY with DIFFERENT
DOGS (as you've got FOUR of your own PLUS a NEW HUMAN BABY),
you'll be WILLING to AT LEAST LISTEN and TRY DOING EXXXACTLY
OPPOSITE of HOWE the EXXXPETS TAUGHT YOU TO UNINTENTIONALLY,
UNWITTINGLY, and PROBABLY UNWILLINGLY to ABUSE your dogs,
THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN, JUST LIKE HOWE the EXXXPERT
CHILD CARE and DEVELOPMENT EXXXPERTS will and have TAUGHT
YOU and others to DO LIKEWIZE with your own children.

And THAT is the bottom line for The Amazing Puppy Wizard,
ChitaShines. In some SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITIES, DOG BEHAVIOR
STUDIES based on CASE HISTORY DATA are used as MODELS OF
BEHAVIORISM for HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCHERS like professor
SCRUFF SHAKE dermer of UofWI Department of ANAL-ytic
BEHAVIOR at UofWI. ASK HIM.

I've read you in the past

You've read and IGNORED the VITAL MESSAGE The Amazing
Puppy Wizard came here to TEACH in order to REPLACE
the age old WIZEDOM of HURTING INTIMIDATING CRATING
BRIBING and MURDERING dogs and LYIN abHOWET IT, tryin
to GET HOWET callin THAT, training, shelter, rescue,
and foster care, on accHOWENT OF, the FACTS are SO
HORRIBLY HARD TO BELIEVE, they're UNBELIEVAABLE, and
THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard RIDICULES
these EXXXPERTS and HUMILIATES them based on their
OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES {); ~ )

The Amazing Puppy Wizard CANNOT BLAME YOU for doin
EXXXACTLY OPPOSITE of what HE "forced DHOWEN your
throat" in seemingly HOSTILE manner, by QUOTING
CASE HISTORY DATA PROVING EVERY THING you've been
taught abHOWET your dogs is DEAD WRONG and MAYBE,
JUST MAYBE NHOWE, after all these years, ESPECIALLY
in view of the fact that you're a new mommy, will
lead you to GET OFF THE ELEVATOR on the GRHOWEND
FLOOR and DO SUMPTHING "CONtraWIZE" to INTUITION
or, YOUR FORMER TRAINING, as ANIMALS, INCLUDING
the HUMAN ANIMAL, LEARN VIOLENCE and NEGLECT from
THEIR BEHAVIORAL MODELS, ChitaShines {); ~ )

CERTAINLY you do NOT want to pass this LEGACY
on to your children and grandchildren:

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go:
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Isa 3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every
one by another, and every one by his neighbour:
the child shall behave himself proudly against
the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

And Vice Versa, ChitaShines {); ~ )

and you make NO sense with what you are trying to say.

You Get The Critter You Trained

A Dog Is A Dog
As A Kat Is A Kat
As A Birdie Is A Birdie
As A Child Is A Child
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL INSTINCTIVE
REFLEXIVE Ways
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
ALL OVER THE WHOLE WILD WORLD,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

INDEED, there's a lotta HISTORY behind what you
read which UNDERSTANDABLY you aren't familiar
with as you'd need to spend many HOWERS reasearching
behavior on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives on
Google for THE WON APUPRIATE WAY to handle raise and
train ANY SENTINENT BEING, dogs kats birdies horses
kids and SP-HOWESES alike, they're ALL THE SAME SAME
SAME SAME, LIKE IT OR NOT {); ~ )

And THAT'S HOWE COME PARENTS, particularly DETEST, the
WIZEDOM of The Amazing Puppy Wizard. Let's PREY IT AIN'T
TOO LATE for you to become ENLIGHTENED as SO MANY of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD REPORT RIGHT HERE
and are PROMPTLY CALLED LIARS and FORGERIES and PAID SHILLS
for The Amazing Puppy Wizard, ChitaShines {): ~ )

You speak as if you're either foreign or a small child.

INDEED?

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the
leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the
young lion and the fatling together; and a little child
shall lead them.

Pro 20:11 Even a child is known by his doings,
whether his work [be] pure, and whether [it be]
right.

Ecc 4:13 Better [is] a poor and a wise child than
an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.

Luk 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this
child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive
me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among
you all, the same shall be great.

Luk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of
the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord
to prepare his ways;

If you have something constructive to say, please
say it in plain, readable English. You just may
help someone like me if you could learn to communicate
better.

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him, words play no torturing tricks..., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...
Their behaviors reflect
our words, actions and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE, The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

Jdg 13:5 "for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from
the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the
hand of the Philistines."

NHOWE enter The Amazing Puppy Wizard wielding the
QUOTED WORDS as the jawbone of these ASSES with which
to SLAY THEM, those who've MISLED and LIED to you ONLY
to DEFEND their alleged RIGHT to HURT INTIMDIATE and
MURDER innocent dumb critters to satisfy their own
fragile defective egos, weak fearful minds and to
COMPENSATE for their colossal INFERIORITY COMPLEXES.

CAN YOU NOT SEE THESE FACTS?

It's ALL in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives on Google.

wrote in message
oups.com...
HOWEDY chitashines,

Old August 5th 05, 09:15 AM
Diana

"Alison" wrote in message
[..]

Weimis are sensitive dogs and if he has only recently started
this marking behaviour, he's probably leaving his scent to reassure
himself . He's not doing it to get attention or to wind you up but to
make himself feel more secure.

Agreed, and as I see it, a spot on post

I would think that if its just started happening over a few months,
something has upset him.

In my own experience, I have a 2yr old girlie, even the simplest things can
trigger quite dramatic behaviour changes, including your own health and even
hormonal cycles.
If he's got to 5 years old OK - you obviously have a good handle on his
basic obedience, or you enjoy chaos lol.

Why not come and talk about him in http://www.weimaranerforum.org - I
appreciate dogs are dogs, but weimis are an odd lot

Diana
--
Cindy the weimaraner's web site:
http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Old August 7th 05, 09:24 PM
ChitaShines

"Diana" wrote in message

Why not come and talk about him in http://www.weimaranerforum.org - I
appreciate dogs are dogs, but weimis are an odd lot

Diana
--
Cindy the weimaraner's web site:
http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

I will check out the forum. Thanks!
OMG, your Cindy looks *just like* our Duke! What a beauty!