Girls behaving badly

Old August 5th 05, 02:54 AM
ceb

Default Girls behaving badly

Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

Enjoy!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
& Queenie the black gold retriever
& Rosalie the calico
Old August 5th 05, 04:03 AM
Rocky

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

You misplet "viscous."

Old August 5th 05, 04:27 AM
FurPaw

ceb wrote:
Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

Enjoy!

Good bitey-faces! And I love the last one, "buddies."

FurPaw

--
"Don't believe everything that you think."
- Seen on a bumper sticker

To reply, unleash the dog
Old August 5th 05, 12:48 PM
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

You misplet "viscous."

Hey, my dogs are not glutinous!

Old August 5th 05, 12:50 PM
ceb

FurPaw wrote in news:3t6dnatYrtseQW_fRVn-
:

ceb wrote:
Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

Enjoy!

Good bitey-faces! And I love the last one, "buddies."

FurPaw

Thanks! I like that last one, too. They really are good friends.

Old August 5th 05, 07:32 PM
TicTacAttack

You misspelled "misspell"

Old August 5th 05, 07:39 PM

on 2005-08-05 at 14:32 wrote:

You misspelled "misspell"

indeed. shame on you, Rocky, everyone knows it's spelt
"mississippell." sheesh.

--
shelly (i like wheat, myself)
http://www.cat-sidh.net
Old August 5th 05, 09:19 PM
Rocky

"TicTacAttack" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

You misplet "viscous."

You misspelled "misspell"

"Misspell" is the present tence - I was using the past.

Old August 5th 05, 09:40 PM
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

"TicTacAttack" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Here are some vicious dog peectures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherinepix/bitey_face

You misplet "viscous."

You misspelled "misspell"

"Misspell" is the present tence - I was using the past.

I believe you mean "I was using the passed."

Did you look at the pictures? Did they amuuuuuse you?

Old August 7th 05, 07:54 PM
Sionnach

"ceb" wrote:

Here are some vicious dog peectures:

Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing. :-)

And I never would have doubted that they're best buddies, since we get
quite a bit of biteyface and playfighing in my household. I keep meaning to
put together a gallery of nothing but what I call "ooglyface" pictures...
What's really funny is when somebody who doesn't know dogs, or who doesn't
understand canine play, sees the pictures and gets freaked by them. G