Do you rescue animals?

Old August 5th 05, 09:55 AM
Stan Gilbert

Default Do you rescue animals?

Please consider using our reseller program to raise funds for your efforts.

We pay you just over 50% of every enrollment and our goal is to donate all
profit from Pet Owner's Friend to animal welfare.

With our certificate program you actually do not need your own website to
participate.

Take a look at our site and click the Partners button.

http://www.petownersfriend.org/

Thanks You,
Stan and Caroline

dedicated to the memory of Kiki the cat