Looking For Boxer Puppy In Pensacola

Old August 10th 05, 12:18 AM

Default Looking For Boxer Puppy In Pensacola

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
If anyone can help me find the following in or near Pensacola Florida I
would be grateful:

Boxer puppy
Female
Fawn in color
No puppy mills
No history of hip dysplasia
Huge parents

I've had boxers before. One of the boxers I had was
huge and could have been mistaken for a horse .
I would like my next boxer to be a massive beast.
I'm willing to travel to find my boxer. Thanks for
any help!

You won't find a backyard bred Boxer on this newsgroup

That so? Doesn't your "Boxer Rescue" of NC take in
"backyard bred" Boxers? Or do they only take ETHICKALLY
BRED Boxers who are gettin DUMPED for the same reasons
you MURDERED your own DEAD DOG Summer, DESPITE havin a
offer of a SAFE FREE PERMENANT HOWES for her, tara o.

and that's what yuou're asking about whether you intend
to or not. Any responsible breeder/kennel you find will
be breeding Boxers in standard and not out of standard
(which is what "huge" would be).

You're full of HOT DRY CRAP you miserable dog
murderin lying mental case:

Height: Adult males 22=BD to 25 inches; females 21 to 23=BD
inches at the withers, preferably, males should not be
under the minimum nor females over the maximum: however,
proper balance and quality in the individual should be of
primary importance since there is no size disqualification.

So much for your IDIOCY and EXXXPERTEASE, tara o. aka tee
you miserable lying dog abusing murderin fraud.

You can check classifieds and internet websites but the
likelihood that you'll find a backyard breeder who knows
anything about the line's hips is very small.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

They'll tell you there's no history of hip dysplasia because

On accHOWENT of THERE AIN'T NONE? Or they're LYING?

they just haven't seen it yet

You mean THERE AIN'T NONE.

in their male & female pair. They probably haven't
had the dogs' hips evaluated and don't know anything
about siblings and parents.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Seem you're the ONLY WON who DON'T KNOW NUTHIN abHOWET
the BREED you CHOKE SHOCK and MURDER so lovingly tara o.

While dysplasia is a worry

Dysplasia is a STRESS INDUCED DIETARY PROBLEM like SCURVEY.

I'd be more worried about the heart and cancer
incidence in the lines involved.

You mean STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE.

They say Boxer Cardiomyopathy kills alot of Boxers
but I've seen cancer kill more in my area.

INDEEDY!

Your dogs are DYING from ABUSE, tara o. aka tee.

You name the type of cancer and this breed is prone to it.

No, you dog abusing mental cases can't stop jerking
chokin shocking and crating your dogs and withholding
bribes attention and affection and unconditional love
trust and respect and THAT'S HOWE COME your DEAD DOGS
GET FEAR AGGRESSION and CANCERS and HEART ATTACKS.

Buy a puppy from a breeder who knows the lines well
and who has taken precautions to only breed healthy
dogs,

You mean a PROFESSIONAL ETHICKA BREEDER like you buy from?

ones with health test certificates and not just a vet check.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAAA!!!

If you're willing to take chances on health by going
to a backyard breeder then you might want to consider
contacting the Boxer rescues in Florida. Last I heard
there was no shortage of purebred Boxers in need of
a home and sometimes puppies are included in that category.

You mean puppies like your own DEAD DOG Summer?

--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
I have an Innotek IUT-300 UltraSmart remote trainer in hand.

IT AIN'T GONNA MAKE YOU SMART, tara o. aka tee.

The collar itself goes on today but will not be used
for several days as I don't want him to make a collar
association if possible.

Oh goody! You DID get WIZE to the "collar conditioning".
CuriHOWES AIN'T IT, that NOWON HERE HAS EVER MENTIONED
collar conditioning OTHER THAN The Amazing Puppy Wizard
{); ~ ) , and YOU DON'T READ HIS POSTS...

On Saturday

That's TODAY! HURRAY!

I'm going to set him up to fail so I can use
the collar and provide him with a few clear
associations.

Ahhh.

Joe Joe knows, without doubt, that counter-cruising and
trash-raiding are unacceptable. I'm going to intentionally
put something yummy on the counter and make myself visibly
scarce. I know he'll take the bait. I plan to tone him for
approaching/thinking about the food and stimulate him for
touching the food.

Oh. GOOD IDEA! THAT'LL WIZE HIM UP TO THE COLLAR.

BWEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Same with the trashcan and I plan to do this until Monday.

You mean, till you BURN him on Monday.

HE WON'T GO NEAR THEM WHILE YOU'RE WATCHIN so YOU
WON'T BE ABLE TO BURN HIM, tara o. aka tee.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

The way I see it is that I'm taking something I know
he has made a "this is NOT allowed" association with
and providing a nick to accompany it.

You mean a SHOCK, tara o. aka tee. Let's not get TOO technical.

This way when the marking behavior is addressed he will hopefully:

a) not make a collar association

You mean with the collar that's been "toning" him for a couple days.

b) know that the correction is a result of

THE RESULT OF YOU HURTIN HIM.

him doing something inappropriate

Dogs EAT STUFF when they're anXXXIHOWES
and INSECURE, JUST LIKE HOWE YOU DO, with
your bulemia and STUFF.

REMEMBER?

I have someone local coming by Monday evening just to
meet Joe Joe and try to figure out the best, least risky
in terms of possible negative side associations, way to
handle identifying & association marking Fancy.

Ahhh. EXXXCELLENT! We wouldn't want someWON who
DON'T KNOW HOWE to PUPPERLY HURT a dog to mess
IT up by shockin IT a the wrong time.

I have websites from Dobbs, Castle, Tritronics and various
retriever related ecollar articles bookmarked as well as
some research I did into the archives for conversations
between Lynn, Amy, Susan F, Trisha, etc.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHAAA!!! ALL THE DOG ABUSERS WHO DON'T
POST HERE ABHOWETS nodoGamenedMOORE, eh tara o. aka tee?

You certainly DID NOT SEE any "COLLAR CONDITIONING"
advice in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives that
DIDN'T COME FROM The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

I plan to see if I can find a book or two on e-collar
training at Barnes & Noble this afternoon. Hopefully
my efforts in this direction and correct use of the tool

You mean PAIN FEAR and INTIMDIATION.

will provide the fix we're searching for.

Well tara o. aka tee, the FIX AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN
on accHOWENT of as you REPRESS ANXXXIHOWESNESS
BEHAVIORS those behaviors CHANGE to OTHER, often
worse, seemingly UNRELATED behaviors, like attackin
innocent critters and havin halucinations and OCD
behaviors.

I hope it also calms any fears some of you
seem to have about me using an e-collar.

HOWE COME you didn't give THIS OPPORTUNITY to
your own DEAD DOG Summer pryor to MURDERIN her?

It seems to me the best tool for the job

You mean HURTIN him.

at this point and that it may be foolish to not try it.

And THAT'S HOWE COME you're BOXER RESCUE of NC.

--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

At this point, why would you not at least give a try to a
crazy but nonviolent method that could solve your problem
immediately?

On accHOWENT of tara o. aka tee TAKES IT PERSONALLY.

HOWER DOG LOVERS HURT INTIMDIDATE and MURDER their
own DEAD DOGS on accHOWENT of THEY FEEL BAD that
their dogs are DISRESPECTING THEIR AUTHORITY. They
PREFER HURTING and INTIMDIDATING and MURDERING
innocent dumb critters.

Summer AIN'T the ONLY dog you've MURDERED. Is it, tara o. aka tee..

Really, Tara, what harm could be in praising Joe Joe the
moment you see him thinking of lifting his leg on Fancy?

On accHOWENT of THAT WOULDN'T SATISFY HER NEED to
FEEL IN CON-TROLL of her DOMINANCE PISSING DOG.

If yelling doesn't help, maybe -
just MAYBE - that praising would?

tara o. aka tee would PREFER to HURT INTIMIDATE and
MURDER THIS dog to PROVE HER AUTHORITY OVER IT.

Convince me that praising a dog (a dog who is
conditioned to view praise as a *good* thing)

Duh-Oh? BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

for doing, or thinking of doing, something bad

Dogs DO NOT DO BAD things tara o. aka tee. Dogs
"DO BAD THINGS" on accHOWENT of they're anXXXIHOWES
and AFRAID, tara o. aka tee JUST LIKE HOWE you made
Joe Joe AFRAID of your ALPHA bitch Fancy JUST LIKE
HOWE you TRAINED your own DEAD DOG Summer to be
"FEAR AGGRESSIVE" of small children DESPITE that
she was raised with WON, who BYE THE WAY is takin
ANTI-PSYCHOTIC MEDICATIONS in 1st grade PROBABLY
on accHOWENT of YOU MURDERED HER DEAD DOG.

REMEMBER?

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL INSTINCTIVE
REFLEXIVE Ways
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

won't reinforce the bad behavior.

PRAISE will RELAXXX and CALM and REASSURE your
FEARFUL DOGS, tara o. aka tee. IT'LL HEELP THEM
MAKE FRIENDS like HOWE you TRIED to do by INTIMIDATING
and BRIBING and JERKING and CHOKING him:

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
ALL OVER THE WHOLE WILD WORLD,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

If the dog gets praised for good things,
usually accompanied with treats to reinforce
the "good" part,

BWEEEAAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

You CANNOT "REINFORCE" a PAST BEHAVIOR or a
behavior the dog AIN'T THINKIN OF DOIN with
a REWARD you've been WITHOLDING withHOWET
INCREASING anXXXIHOWESNESS and TEACHING
MISTRUST, and DISTRACTING the dog from the
"lesson" you was TRYIN to teach, tara o. aka
tee {); ~ )

then how is it supposed to make any other
connection than "marking this dog makes
mom happy

This AIN'T abHOWET makin YOU "happy" tara o.
aka tee. You got your ANTI PSYCHOTIC meds for
THAT. The PRAISE is INTENDED to MAKE YOUR DOG
HAPPY, you inconsiderate egomaniacle LHOWET.

and I get praise for it"?

PRAISE IN ADVANCE will RELAXXX the dog and
he WON'T NEED to ANXXXIHOWESNESS **** all
over the dog he FEARS, tara o. aka tee {); ~ )

It doesn't make sense.

RIGHT. On accHOWENT of YOU DON'T UDERSTAND the SCIENCE
Of BEHAVIOR, tara o. aka tee. THAT'S HOWE COME you bribe
jerk and choke shock crate intimidate and MURDER YOUR
OWN DEAD DOGS. REMEMBER?

If you're approaching this from a distraction standpoint

No. That's PART of the PROBLEM, tara o. aka tee.

You DON'T UNDERSTAND the METHODS or the PRINCIPLES.

You only KNOW PAIN FEAR FORCE INTIMDIDATION AVOIDANCE and MURDER.

then I fail to see how that will help.

Catch22, eh tara? On accHOWENT of YOU can't UNDERSTAND
HOWE COME RELAXING a dog so IT AIN'T AFRAID will make
IT NOT DO BAD BEHAIVORS then there AIN'T NO WAY you
can TRY to FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS and GET YOUR RESULTS
regardless of WHAT you THINK abHOWET HOWE it WORKS.

Call it MAGICK, tara o. aka tee.

I can already distract him when I see what he's planning.

You mean you INTIMIDATE him and THAT REINFORCES HIS FEARS
JUST LIKE HOWE YOU DONE TO YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer.

REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

I can also call him off easily enough when
he makes it further than the planning stage.

You mean AFTER the fact. THAT'S the RESULT of
CALLIN HIM OFF PRYOR TO DOIN IT, tara o. aka
tee. When you "CALL HIM OFF" you INTIMIDATE
and MAKE HIM MOORE ANXXXIHOWES, tara o. aka tee.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

What I cannot do is drive home the point that
he cannot ever re-engage in that behavior.

IOW, tara o. aka tee FEARS NOT BEING IN CON-TROLL
MOORE than EXXXTINGUISHING his FEARS by PRAISING.

JUST LIKE HOWE SHE DONE TO HER OWN DEAD DOG Summer.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHHAHAAA!!!

Whether he doesn't get it or chooses to
obey the edict is unknown.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

This IS "ALL abHOWET ME," AIN'T IT, tara o. aka tee.

You explain the method, how the dog will interpret
the method, and I'll give it my full attention if
its something that has a chance of working.

Lucy ALREADY DONE THAT as have SO MANY OTHER 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students ALL
OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD who've REPORTED THEIR
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS RIGHT HERE.

You and your punk thug coward mental case pals CALL
THEM LIARS and their posts FORGERIES by The Amazing
Puppy Wizard {); ~ )

REMEMBER, tara o. aka tee?

I implore you, before trying the e-collar on him, do
this little experiment: as you see him thinking of
peeing on Fancy, briefly distract him and at the same
moment praise, praise continuously and enthusiastically,
as long as he is looking at you, or just hesitating,
unsure of what to do.

What do you think I've been doing until now?

You've been JERKING and CHOKING BRIBING CRATING
and INTIMIDATING him JUST LIKE HOWE you done to
your own DEAD DOG Summer. REMEMBER?

I certainly don't scold him when he calls off.

You mean WHEN YOU THREATEN HIM.

And THAT'S HOWE COME he's AFRAID someMOORE.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

I only scold when he's already engaging
in the urinating behavior.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

Praise, until he starts to resume,

He doesn't resume afterward.

THAT'S on accHOWENT of YOU INTIMIDATED HIM.

He waits until another outing or until a good
bit of time has passed after the interruption.

ANY behavior that's REPEATABLE CONSISTENT or
PREDICTABLE is EZ to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY
INSTANTLY but it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN if you
HURT and INTIMIDATE and BRIBE and CRATE the
dog on accHOWENT of THAT makes the dog ANXXXIHOWES.

and then distract again, with a sound coming
from a different direction,

That's CRUCIAL. HOWEver, people takin ANTI PSYCHOTIC
medications often CAN'T REMEMBER the LAST TIME they
USED the technique so the CONfHOWEND it by repeting
the S-HOWEND from the same direction and BLAME the
METHOD for FAILING to WORK LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK.

and simultaneously praise him as if he was doing
something great. I expect him to stop, just as he
briefly stopped when you called him. If he starts
again, distract again (alternating the direction
of the sound), PRAISING AS YOU DISTRACT HIM.

Unless I have several helpers here how do you recommend
that I distract him with sound from different directions?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

Why do you think an e-collar nick

You mean a SHOCK.

or low-level continuous stimulation

You mean a CONSTANT "medical grade static like stimulation".

wouldn't serve as an equally effective,

To make the dog CALM and TRUSTING and CONFIDENT
and LIKE the other dog he's PISSIN on on accHOWENT
of HE'S AFRAID of your ALPHA bitch, tara o. aka tee?

THAT'S HOWE COME DECENT PEOPLE DON'T POST HERE abHOWETS.

and less startling (considering this is a dog
who startles at noises) than sound distraction?

tara o. aka tee someHOWE seems to think her FEARFUL
DOG won't be AS AFRAID of GETTIN BURNED as he will
from a little brief variably alternating S-HOWEND
instantly followed by prolonged non physical praise.

Just curious.

THAT's WHAT GOT THE KITTY KAT DEAD.

I bet that after a few repetitions he will give up trying
to pee on Fancy, and if you repeat the distraction-and-praise
in several other locations he will stop the behavior completely.

Of curse, it's a SCIENTIFIC method that ALWAYS works
like freakin MAGICK, so long as you ain't HURTIN and
INTIMIDATING and BRIBING CRATING and AVOIDING the
BAD behaviors of the cunning domestic puppy dog...

Don't scold him, don't punish him, just distract and praise.

Considering that I've been doing that when I
distract and successfully interrupt

The OBJECTIVE is NOT to "INTERRUPT" the behavior
on accHOWENT of THAT MAKES THE DOG MOORE AFRAID.

before he's engaged

You're INTIMIDATING the dog, tara o. aka tee
and THAT'S HOWE COME he's AFRAID and "DOMINANCE
PISSIN" on your ALPHA bitch {); ~ )

yet he still continues to do re-engage in the
behavior later on

THAT'S on accHOWENT of YOU INTIMIDATE HIM when you
"CALL HIM OFF", tara o. aka tee. AVERSIVES DO NOT
WORK UNLESS you can HURT and INTIDMIATE the dog
ENOUGH, EVERY TIME, CONSISTENTLY till the behavior
is EXXXTINGUISHED.

THAT'S HOWE COME HOWER EXXXPERTS CANNOT TRAIN their
own dogs despite their shocking and choking devices.

I'm unconvinced.

BWEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAA!!!

LOOK AT YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES!!!

There seems to be a distinct possibility that
he's now tried to mark her in the house as well.

On accHOWENT of you REINFORCE the BAD BEHAVIOR
when you INEFFECTIVELY INTIMDATE and HURT your
dog to FORCE CON-TROLL that your dog WON'T
RESPECT despite your "EDICT," tara o. aka tee.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA!!!

--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"Rocky" wrote in message

At this point, I'd worry less about the *later*
than I would about the *now*.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

CuriHOWES AIN'T IT HOWE you got a case of DOMINANCE
PISSIN JUST LIKE HOWE professora melanie's dog Skeeter
got, for the same same same same REASON, tara o. aka tee.

You punk thug coward mental cases HURT and INTIMIDATE
your dogs and make them GO MENTAL JUST LIKE YOURESELVES.

Perhaps it's allelomimetic behavior?

As you said in another post, if this problem isn't solved soon,

The PROBLEM is that tara o. aka tee JERKS CHOKES
BRIBES CRATES and INTIMDIATES her dog JUST LIKE
HOWE professora melanie done to her DOMINANCE
PEEIN Papilion Skeeter {); ~ )

Joe Joe has to leave.

Seems there's a lotta THAT goin arHOWEND
amongst HOWER RESCUE DOG LOVERS {): ~ )

What makes you MENTAL CASES think you can
play hide the weenie with dogs swapping
them in and HOWET of HOWESES and NOT EXXXPECT
them to BE FEARFUL of their new abuser?

I'd be looking at aversions now.

You mean HURT the dog, matty, on accHOWENT
of you don't know HOWE to pupperly handle
and train a dog or your own dog wouldn't
be DYIN of PSYCHOGENIC SEIZURES, matty.

I'm using aversions now

INDEED. PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE COME the dog
is ANXXXIHOWES and AGGRESSIVE towards the
other dog whom he's already fought with?

by always supervising and yelling

THAT'S HOWE COME YOUR DOGS ARE AFRAID AND HOWETA CON-TROLL.

YOU'RE MENTAL CASES... THE WHOWEL DAMNED BUNCH OF YOU.

when I see him lift his leg near her.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA!!!

THE FIRST RULE OF AVERSIVE TRAININ IS:

YOU GOT TO HURT THE DOG ENOUGH EVERY TIME TILL
THE BEHAVIOR IS EXXXTINGUISHED OR YOU'LL VARIABLY
REINFORCE THE BAD BEHAVIOR.

Ask dr sidman or professor SCRUFF SHAKE dermer
or his punk thug coward dog abusing pal dr mark
plonsky of UofWI {); ~ )

BWEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

He stops and comes to me immediately

THAT'S SUBMISSIVE BEHAVIOR, tara o. aka tee.
Your dog is AFRAID OF YOU JUST LIKE HOWE you
MADE YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer FEAR AGGRESSIVE
of small children despite that she was RAISED
with them.

but sometimes I'm too late

THAT'S HOWE COME AVERSIVES FAIL.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!

or his body language doesn't indicate that
he's about to approach and pee on Fancy.

Oh yeah, the BODY LANGUAGE. HOWE was your
DEAD DOG Summer's BODY LANGUAGE when you
shoved the cheddar and chocolate in her
head and MURDERED HER DESPITE that The
Amazing Puppy Wizard offered her a SAFE
PERMENANT FREE HOWES FOREVER where she'd
NEVER BE HURT and INTIMDATED like HOWE
you done to her, tara o. aka tee.

I do praise him when he potties,

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're in your element, eh tara.

just as I do Fancy, because when I witness it
habit dictates that I praise "good dog go potty"
in my very happy voice.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Since I'm supervising outdoor times now

Oh, so NHOWE you CAN HURT HIM EVERY TIME.

I've been witness to all such events.

But you wasn't ABLE to HURT him sometimes.

Having spent the last two weeks interrupting him

You mean, INTIMIDATING him.

with no noticable cure in sight

IN FACT, his BAD BEHAVIOR has INCREASED to CONSTANTLY
as a DIRECT RESULT of YOU ABUSING YOUR DOGS, tara o.
aka tee {); ~ )

I am trying to find another alternative.

ANY behavior that's CONSISTENT REPEATABLE or PREDICTABLE
is EZ to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY INSTANTLY so long as you AIN'T
HURTING INTIMDIATING BRIBING and AVOIDING the PROBLEM {); ~ )

Joe Joe may get yelled at

THAT'S HOWE COME HE'S ANXXXHOWES AND PISSIN AND ATTACKING.

which he doesn't like at all

SHAZAM?

and will cower easily)

Oh? You mean JUST LIKE HOWE matty's dog cowers.

and easily call off

On accHOWENT of YOU INTIMDIATE him.

but its not a lasting impression,

On accHOWENT of YOU DIDN'T HURT HIM LIKE THE LAST TIME.

You ever heard of CONSISTENCY?

If you want PAIN FEAR FORCE and INTIMDATION
to WORK YOU GOTTA KNOW HOWE TO HURT FORCE
and INTIMDATE PUPPERLY or you'll REINFORCE
the BAD BEHAVIOR, dog lovers {); ~ )

THAT'S HOWE COME YOU CAN'T TRAIN YOUR DOGS USING PAIN.

YOU CAN'T HURT SOME DOGS ENOUGH SO YOU GOT TO MURDER THEM.

or he chooses to continue the behavior

On accHOWENT of he's FRANTICK.

You dog is DYING from STRESS. He's PISSSIN HIS GUTS HOWET.

the same as the dogs know the trashcan is off-
limits but they choose to raid it anyway.

Oh? THAT'S ON ACCHOWENT OF YOU TRY TO FORCE BRIBE
and INTIMDATE and AVOID the PROBLEM, dog lovers.

Takes minutes to break a dog of garbage eatin or
C-HOWENTER surfin no matter HOWE long IT been doin
THAT {); ~ )

But you can't do that if you bribe hurt intimdiate and avoid.

I really don't think he's connecting peeing on Fancy to anything.

Of curse not, on accHOWET of you don't know what
you're talkin abHOWET or you wouldn't HURT and
INTIMDIATE your dogs from the git go.

WOULD YOU.

BWEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Today I had the dogs out due to a need to vacate for
an exterminator. I had both dogs on one leash with
a coupler because I can't handle two leashes with him
pulling like freight train (with a pinch collar on).

The dog PULLS on accHOWENT of HE'S AFRAID of
your pronged spiked pinch choke collar YOU use
to CHOKE HIM.

One of the incidents occured in an outdoor mall.

You shouldn't touch livin critters, tara o. aka tee.
Your own daughter is on ANTI PSYCHOTIC meds in 1st grade.

We were walking down the pavement when Fancy sidled to
the left to sniff a bush. Suddenly and without even
looking at her Joe Joe lifted his left leg and started
peeing on her.

You should PRAISE HIM and HE'LL STOP.

One second he was walking and the next he was peeing
on Fancy. There was no visible warning.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!

THAT'S VARIABLE REINFORCEMNT, tara o. aka tee.

Walking back to the car took us through a treed area where
I purposely walked them through in hopes of giving them time
to potty if they needed to.

The dog is MARKING. THAT MEANS HE GOT NO NEED TO "POTTY."

He's doin it from ANXXXIHOWESNESS {); ~ )

Joe Joe made two different attempts to lift his leg on Fancy.

Was you ABLE to HURT him PRYOR to STARTIN?

IF NOT, you're VARIABLY REINFORCING BAD BEHAVIORS...

Once they were just walking, no trees, bushes
or sniffing happening and the other was when
she stopped, turned to look at me and he turned,
looked directly at her, then sidled next to her
and started to lift his leg.

UNLESS YOU WAS ABLE TO HURT HIM EACH TIME,
AND UNLESS YOU'RE ABLE TO HURT HIM EVERY
TIME, YOU'RE VARIABLY REINFORCING THE BAD
BEHAVIOR.

EACH TIME YOU DO SO MAKES IT HARDER TO BREAK.

Then an hour later we were at the park, walking the
trails, when Fancy was on the left and stopped to
sniff a bush. Joe Joe attempted to sniff the bush
as well, from behind Fancy, walked up along side her
then got immediately called off as I just knew what
he was thinking.

So, you're sayin you MISSED the last two TRAINING
OPPORTUNITIES and PUNISHED him on the third repetition.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

THAT'S MAKE YOUR DOG GO INSANE, like your own DEAD DOG Summer.

Wait??? YOUR DOG ALREADY IS INSANE, or he wouldn't be DOIN THIS.

He looked at me, put the leg down,

THAT TAUGHT HIM TO DO THE BEHAVIOR ONLY WHEN YOU
CAN'T CATCH HIM, tars o. aka tee. You better up
your ANTI PSYCHOTIC MEDS.

sat like a good boy, then stood & urinated on her anyway.

Seems your dog knows you're dumber than dirt, eh tara.

I don't think it was defiance

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

YOUR DOG IS TELLIN YOU TO GO **** YOURSELF, tara o. aka tee.

so much as he was interrupted

"INTERRUPTED"??? HE PISSED ON HER ANYHOWE RIGHT IN FRONT OF
YOU JUST AS SOON AS YOU STOPPED INTIMIDATING HIM SOMEMOORE.

but as soon as the interruption passed,

You mean the INTIMIATION that makes him so ANXXXIHOWES.

and he wasn't sure what the interruption was about,

YOU BEEN HURTIN AND INTIMDIATING HIM FOR TWO WEEK
FOR THE SAME PROBLEM, tara o. aka tee. YOU couldn't
HURT your dog three HOWETA FOUR TIMES HE DONE IT
and THEN when you CAUGHT HIM HE TOLD YOU TO F' OFF.

BWEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

THAT MEANS YOU GOTTA HURT HIM SOMEMOORE, tara o. aka tee.

he went back to his business.

The BUSINESS of throwin you the dew claw...

BWEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!

At home, not an hour later, in the backyard, he
peed on her again but I didn't see that one.

YOU'LL NEVER EXXXTINGUISH A BEHAVIOR IF YOU
CAN'T HURT THE DOG EVERY TIME HE DOES BAD,
you freakin MENTAL CASE.

I'd just opened the door when UPS arrived and I had to
run out front to sign for something. It took about 2
minutes total of being unsurpervised that time.

BWEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!

THAT'S HOWE COME AVERSIVES DON'T WORK, dog lovers.

AVERSIVES ONLY WORK IN A LABORATORY SETTING.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

LIKE RIGHT HERE, on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forums
and SCHOOL Of HARD KNOCKS and HUMAN BEHAVIOR
RESEARCH LABORATORY {); ~ )

WELCOME, LABORATORY SUBJECTS!

Sometimes its just her he pees on for seemingly no good reason.

Duh? HE'D RECENTLY FOUGHT WITH HER for which
YOU INTIMIDATED him someMOORE {); ~ )

Sometimes it appears to be overmarking.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

DOGS ARE CONSISITENT, tara o. aka tee, UNLIKE you dog "trainers."

Sometimes he looks and sometimes he doesn't

Even the DOG knows where his tallywhacker is, tara o. aka tee.

but I'm pretty sure he always *knows* what he's doing.

UNLIKE YOURSELVES.

Using an electronic collar,

Will probably make him attack the other dog, tara o. aka tee.

THEN YOU CAN MURDER IT JUST LIKE HOWE YOU DONE YOUR
OWN DEAD DOG Summer on accHOWENT of you COULDN'T STOP
HURTING and INTIMDIATING and LOCKING IT IN A BOX.

something I was considering purchasing anyway

To HURT and INTIMDIATE your BOXER RESCUE of NC dogs,
tara o. aka tee {); ~ )

for other reasons,

On accHOWENT of YOU CAN'T TRAIN YOUR DOGS.

would still require my supervision

Duh? Perhaps you can put a sensor in his diaper
to burn his tallywhacker when he tries it again?

because I'd have to see him in his approach

You mean HURT your dog someMOORE, tara o. aka tee.

THAT's HOWE COME HE'S DOIN IT, tara o. aka tee.

You know HOWE tricky that BODY LANGUAGE is... he even
DONE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU as you was INTIMIDATIN
him someMOORE. REMEMBER? THEN HE DONE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

REMEMBER?

YOUR METHOD AIN'T WORKIN and shockin the dog AIN'T
gonna make him FEEL SAFE and HAPPY, tara o. aka tee.
in order to issue a correction.

My issues with this are threefold.

BWEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

First, I don't want him to mistake the correction

Not to worry, tara o. aka tee. HE AIN'T GONNA MISTAKE NUTHIN.

or not understand it at all

He'll UNDERSTAND you're HURTIN him for bein near
the other dog and he'll TRY to MURDER HER on
accHOWENT of YOU HURTIN HIM for bein near her.

and its my current opinion that he's not
understanding why I call him off.

Oh? WHAT DOES THAT MATTER? If you can EXXXTINGUISH
a BEHAVIOR the dog DON'T GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU
CAN'T TELL HIM, tara o. aka tee. All your pain fear
force and intimidation TELLS HIM is that YOU'RE A
DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE who HURTS and INTIMDIATES
and won't hesitate to MURDER HIM JUST LIKE HOWE
you done your own DEAD DOG Summer DESPITE that The
Amazing Puppy Wizard offereed her a SAFE FREE HOWES
FOREVER where she'd NEVER be HURT and INTIMDIATED
like HOWE you do to your fear aggressive hyperactive
pissers. You couldn't even HOWEsbreak your Daxie.

He obeys

No, he's MOMENTARILY INTIMDIATED, which is HOWE
COME he ANXXXHOWESLY DOMINANCE PISSES JUST LIKE
HOWE professora melanie's dog Skeeter does...
FOR THE SAME SAME SAME SAME REASON... YOU HURT
YOUR DOGS.

BWEEEEEEAHAHAHHAAA!!!

but he doesn't seem to get the *why* of it

On accHOWENT of it's a OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE ANXXXIHOWESNESS
BEHAVIOR that HE CAN'T CON-TROLL other than to DO IT WHEN
YOU AIN'T WATCHIN on accHOWENT of you'll HURT HIM someMOORE.

REMEMBER NHOWE?

and I am unsure about how to drive that point home.

YOU CAN'T. You got to KNOW HOWE to modify behavior
using NON PHYSICAL CON-DITIONING but you AIN'T GOT
THE INTELLECT to HOWEtwit the cunning of the domestic
puppy dog even AFTER The Amazing Pupy Wizard and HIS
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students ALL
OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD TOLD YOU HOWE THEY DONE IT
EZ GENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY and FOR FREE, to boot {); ~ )

BUT YOU PREFER TO HURT INTIMDIATE and MURDER innocent critters.

Secondly, I don't want to indefinitely supervise these
two every time they want to go outside to play in the
yard. Its just not feasible all of the time.

Then you'll NEVER TRAIN HIM NOT TO DO THAT.

I know there are people who do it regularly

BWEEEAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

but I'm not one of those people and don't plan to become one.

This IS "ALL ABHOWET ME," ain't it, tara o. aka tee.

I have a large fenced-in backyard for the dogs to play
& hang out in without the need for me to babysit them.

But you can't leave them HOWET on accHOWENT of
THEY'LL ESCAPE and bark and dig constantly.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks that makes me less
deserving or less devoted than is allowed a caring
pet owner but that's the way it is.

Naaah, not at all, tara o. aka tee. HOWEver, that little
ISSUE of MURDERING and SHOCKING and CHOKING your dogs DOES
make it a bit difficult to fathom you bein a DEVOTED DOG
LOVER.

IN FACT, YOUR POSTED CASE HISTORY makes you LOOK LIKE
a miserable lying dog abusing punk thug coward active
acute long term incurable MENTAL CASE who chokes shocks
and murders dogs and CALLS IT DEVOTION.

Third, if this behavior isn't 100% curable

ALL behavior problems ARE 100% CURABLE NEARLY
INSTANTLY but NOT if you HURT INTIMDIATE CHOKE
SHOCK SPRAY AVERSIVES CRATE BRIBE SURGICALLY
MUTILATE and MURDER INNOCENT CRITTERS, tara o.
aka tee, you miserable lying dog abusing mental
case {); ~ )

then he's going to be rehomed and its better

You should GET RID of your dogs and child and SP-HOWES
on accHOWENT of you're a MENTAL CASE tara o. aka tee.

to figure that out *now*, after 7 weeks here, than
to figure it out a month from now giving him that
much more time to believe this is forever and make
it that much more difficult to find himself rehomed
later.

HOWE COME you RESCUE DOG LOVERS think you
can TRY dogs for a couple months and GET
RID OF THEM and GET ANOTHER?

THAT'S INSANE.

THAT'S WHAT YOU JUST DONE BUT INSTEAD OF EXXXCHAGING
YOU MURDERED YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer. REMEMBER???

This is taking into account

Deja Vu?

that should he require rehoming it may well take 1-2
months before the right, approved, home comes along.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

SO YOU'LL MURDER IT INSTEAD... SO IT WON'T SUFFER.

I do NOT want to lose him

Tsk tsk tsk... but you WON'T STOP HURTIN HIM.

but if he has to go then its kinder for him
to do it sooner rather than later.

You mean pryor to him GETTIN ATTACHED to you
HURTING and INTIMDIATING him, tara o. aka tee?

There would be no good time for us because the
entire family loves him

SO LEARN HOWE TO HURT HIM ENOUGH TO MAKE IT
WANT TO STAY THERE WHERE HE'S SO LOVED YOU'LL
SPEND A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS ON A SHOCK COLLAR
TO MAKE HIM FEEL WELCOME.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

All of the above is why I'm desperate for a quick fix.

HE WOULDN'T DO THAT IF YOU DIDN'T HURT HIM.

I know they rarely exist

NOT SO. The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL
WILD WORLD REPORT CURING ALL temperament and behavior
problems NEARLY INSTANTLY.

You and your MENTAL CASE PALS CALL THEM LIARS and FORGERIES.

and that its frowned upon to hope for one but the
situation is desperate.

BWEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

Well tara o. aka tee, ask tommy soronsen HOWE to
HURT your dog JUST LIKE HOWE he taught professor
melanie HOWE to jerk and choke Skeeter on her
pronged spiked pinch choke collar for his DOMINANCE
PISSIN.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

Its not just undesirable behavior but unsanitary,

NOT AS UNSANITARY AS YOUR MINDS, dog lovers.

disgusting

NOT AS DISGUSTING AS YOUR MINDS, dog lovers.

and requiring heavy effort on the part of all
family members to keep it down to a minimum.

IOW, THE DOG HAS TRAINED YOU TO PAY HIM ATTENTION.

Fancy is acting withdrawn

THEY RECENTLY FOUGHT. YOU KEEP PUNISHING HIM.
THAT MAKE HER FEARFUL, tara o. aka tee.

and the two dogs got into a fight on Sunday.

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???

What started as a perfect fit between perfect (IMO)
dogs has quickly become something different.

YOU MEAN YOU RUINED THEM JUST LIKE HOWE your pals done...

Joe Joe is still an exceptional dog,

But not for your MENTALLY ILLL HOWES.

still a great fit,

That so? PERHAPS YOU'RE TALKIN ABHOWET A DIFFERENT DOG?

still the coolest boy I've ever had live with me

Oh, so THAT'S HOWE COME you HURT him.

but this problem is of the deal-breaking kind

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

"dejablues" wrote in message

I recently rehomed one of my dogs that
submissively urinated, we tried for two
years to get him over it but nothing worked.
It is not a behavior I can live with.

------------------

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

and I want to find a way to make it disappear quickly.

OH? You could DO THAT if you STOPPED HURTING HIM.

We are the 4th home (okay, we were also number 2)

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Third time's the CHARM, eh tara?

this poor dog has lived in in only 2.5 years and
I don't want to see him go to number 5.

SO YOU'LL HURT HIM SOMEMOORE... TILL HE GOES INSANE
LIKE HOWE YOU DONE YOUR OWN DEAD DOG SUMMER.

--
Tara

HOWEDY multi mentally, socially, morally, ethically,
challenged insufficent, stiffled, stunted, abused,
abuser, tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"Janet Puistonen" wrote in message

We were just discussing that at home yesterday, because my new rescue d=

og
was supposedly "house trained," according to the forms from the shelter.
But she is only partially so by my definition, since she has accidents =

in
the house. Despite being taken out every few hours on a fairly regular
schedule, she will relieve herself in the house if she feels the need a=

nd
she's able to sneak off. Unlike a new puppy, she won't actually do it =

in
from of you. My definition of house trained is "won't do it in the house
under normal circumstances no matter what, unless sick." (The workday
thing doesn't some up since we are both self employed and never leave t=

he
dog all day alone indoors.)

Are you sure the accidents aren't stress/confusion related?

You mean, on accHOWENT of HOWEsbreakin is INSTINCTIVE
at four weeks of age, tara o. aka tee? The Amazing
Puppy Wizard TENDS TO AGREE with THAT, tara o. aka tee.

By that I mean the dog is in a new home with new
people, smells, routines, expectations.

Yeah, IOW, the dog AIN'T GOT NO BAD HABITS in his new
environment so TRAININ is MUCH EZier, tara o. aka tee.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard TENDS TO AGREE with THAT, too.

It may be possible that she's still a little unsure of herself.

She's had the dog for MONTHS. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
does NOT TEND TO AGREE with THAT, tara o. aka tee.

Also, have you had her checked for a UTI?

You mean, on accHOWENT of you ain't got no method
to HOWEsbreak a dog that keeps HOWEtwittin you. The
Amazing Puppy Wizard TENDS TO AGREE with THAT, too,
tara o. aka tee {): ~ )

--
Tara

HOWEver, The Amazing Puppy Wizard DOES NOT TEND TO AGREE with THIS:

"Tending To Agree With The Positive Reinforcement Method"?

HOWEDY People,

Hello Tara,

"Tara O." wrote in message

m...

I tend to agree with the positive reinforcement
method.

Oh, that's nice. I tend to think people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement methods tend to be
pulling our chains... That's what I tend to think,
based on my experience working with people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement who TEND TO
hurt their dogs when their tendencies to use positive
methods are outweighed by their tendencies to run out
of information or intellect and TEND to get frustrated
and TEND NOT to do the things they TEND TO believe are
right, when they TEND to be frustrated, or TEND to be
at a loss for INTELLECT, and TEND TO resort to
violence because they TEND to be shy on BRAINS... I
TEND TO view those folks as hypocrites, that's what I
TEND to do because I just happen to TEND to be HONEST,

IMO, shock collars should be used only after normal
obedience training methods have failed.

If your NORMAL obedience training TENDED to properly
train dogs, there would be a TENDENCY to have well
trained dogs. But that's not the case, becasuse NORMAL
obedience training TENDS to provoke, intimidate, and
confound your dog and inhibit his ability to think
and learn to want to work and think and learn... SEE?

That's what I TEND to think about NORMAL obedience
training which TENDS to FAIL because it TENDS to
resort to VIOLENCE instead of TENDING TOWARDS
THE MOST EFFECTIVE SCIENTIFIC METHODS AVAILABLE.

It just bothers me to imagine shocking my dog, even
at a very low frequency.

It bothers me less to think of shocking the dog than
thinking about what punishment and confrontation can
do to a dog's temperament. That's what I tend to think
based on my thirty eight years professional experience
training dogs.

I will definitely admit that there are many dogs who
either can't or won't benefit from training without
such things as e-collars.

Is that based on your thirty eight years of experience
specializing in temperament and behavior problems and
protection training in giant breed dogs? Or is that
based on your TENDANCY to believe incompetent dog
abusing Thugs who tell you they TEND to get excellent
results from HURTING dogs to train them because they
TEND NOT TO be intelligent enough to outwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog???

OR IS IT BASED ON YOUR TENDENCY TO MURDER
YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer?

I just hope its a last-resort, not a first.

And I just hope you figure out why your pals here who
hurt dogs to train them TEND to claim they have me in
their killfiles, because they TEND NOT TO be able to
answer my questions in good conscience...That's what
they TEND to do around here because our lying dog
abusing Thugs TEND to be INCOMPETENT, IMMORAL,
UNETHICAL, UNPRINCIPLED, DOG ABUSING COWARDS.

Like yourself.

That's what I tend to think.

Your pal, Jerry "The PHONY," Howe. j;~}
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {) ; ~ )

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11
GMT Local: Thurs, Oct 7 2004 10:12 am

Subject: "I'm Shocked That I Shocked" tara o. aka tee,
NC Boxer Rescue Abuse

HOWEDY People

Here's WON of HOWER MENTAL CASES
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it again.

"I'm shocked that I shocked"

"Tara O." wrote in message

Due to someone reprimanding Jar-Jar & the word
"rescue" in the post, I decided to read down and see
what he was spewing now. I was able to learn that
besides choking, pinching, crating, abusing and
murdering my dog, I also shocked her. I must be
suffering from amnesia.

Can someone point me to a post where I said
I shocked my dog, or any dog, or that I even
know *how* to use an e-collar....assuming I had one
which must have been stolen at the same time I lost
my memory.

One would think Jerry would be happy with the
"murder" part and all my other training sins but
evidently not.
--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o.,

You didn't HURT INTIMIDATE and MURFDER
your own DEAD DOG Summer:

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

"Tara O." wrote:

Labs are a breed that are normally trained for
field work with ear pinches, e-collars and other
forms of physical interaction without making them
fearful or aggressive.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Dane hyper when passing other dogs
Date: 2001-04-21 12:07:54 PST

I think its pertinent to mention that I've never had
any dogs who exhibited signs of aggression or were in
any way, shape, or form resistent to whatever
"training" I did with them.

I would not feel comfortable relying on my past
experience or a book to train a dog to stop biting,
snapping or growling.
--
Tara O.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Canine Behaviors For Dummies
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

"joshua" wrote in message

I cant seem to understand why people believe prong
collars are cruel and inhumane. They do nothing more
than pinch, getting the attention of the animal.

Choke collars, on the other hand, do permanent
damage. They bruise the esophagus.

Shock collars will eventually destroy nerve endings,
much the same as electric fencing.

Joshua, you have just reopened a can of worms
that can quickly cause infestation here lol

From: Tara O. )
Subject: jerry howe
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

People are tired of being abused and insulted simply
for saying they use a prong collar, or a choke
collar, or an e-collar, or a crate, etc. If you want
to LEARN more about dog training and dog behavior,
then listen to what they have to say, too.

"I've never not listened to what people say here.
I use a crate, am about to begin with a choke collar,
I'm not the bad guy here." tara o.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Electronic Training Collars
Date: 2001-05-11 17:29:33 PST

""Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together"" wrote

BTW, this is one of the frequent topics on obedience
email lists. When people say that they haven't used
corrections, it turns out that they feel that if
they do it, it's not a real correction.

That makes sense in a weird sort of way. I don't
honestly think that its humanly possible to train
anyone or anything without correction. Its human
nature to say 'no' or to stop a behavior by doing
something. I used a tin can with coins to correct
Summer's bad puppy behaviors and the cold shoulder
to correct her other less desirable behaviors. I
have said 'no' so many times that I probably sound
like a broken record. Amie can attest to that
lol.

It seems to me that some people are automatically
equating the term correction with punishment. I
guess they can go hand in hand since my tin can
wasn't something Summer liked. My ignoring her
when she's misbehaving is also something she
doesn't like. Therefore it can be viewed as
punishment? And that term is 100% negative.

Maybe if more people saw it as correction and not
the total negative, they'd be less inclined to
want to be PP.

Don't know if the way I wrote that made sense, it
makes sense in my head but then again the men with
the white coats could come a'knockin at any
moment.

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Any hope? rage?
Date: 2003-03-26 05:46:02 PST

Yes I see and understand your point. There's no such
thing as 100% vigilence 100% of the time IMO. You
could call an e-fence company to find out if its
possible to wire only your front door so that if she
gets within a certain range of that front door the
collar will start working. I'd think there would be a
way to work that and it may be inexpensive to do
so.

There are also items called Scat Mats that you place
in front of doors or any area you don't want your dog
to proceed through. When stepping on the mat, it gives
off a vibration, something which most dogs hate.
They'll stay far away from the mats. I believe you can
buy them from
--
Tara

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D

Tara O. )
Subject: Need advice--barking dog
Date: 2003-08-06 17:38:14 PST

you could consider installing an invisible fence just
inside the fence line so he cannot get too close. You
could talk to your neighbor about splitting the cost
of whichever alternative you both find most
acceptable.
--
Tara

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Containment Collars
Date: 2003-03-11 07:12:57

I know people who have electric fences and it works
very well for them. I know people who have them and
whose dogs escape and refuse to come back in. From
the details I know of all involved, I wouldn't use an
e-fence on:

1. An adult dog that wasn't raised with the fence from
a puppy
2. A dog with a high prey drive
3. A very stubborn dog

If I put my female out in an e-fence, the very first
kid, cat, dog or squirrel she sees would have her
bolting through the barrier shock or not. When she
finally loses interest in whatever has caused her to
leave and her adrenalin has diminished, she will think
rationally and realize she's not willing to come back
into the yard because she knows the shock would get
her.

you have a dog who just has to go after or
up to any and everything that walks down the street
then I'd definitely not recommend one of these
systems. The people I know who it works for installed
them when their dogs were pups so they were brought up
trained to it. Two of the ones I know it didn't work
for have adult adopted dogs who weren't raised
with this kind of invisible barrier.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: escape artist, thunder, aggression
questions Date: 2001-05-12 07:56:04 PST

Since he got a taste of freedom and knows he can
get out I doubt you'll be able to stop him short
of tethering him or using a more sophisticated
device like an e-fence but I wouldn't recommend
going the electronic fence route without first
doing your homework on the pros and cons of them
and understand that they are not fool-proof.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D

MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class
Date: 2003-07-08 13:54:19 PST

I consider myself to be a pretty good basic obed.
trainer of Boxers with some learned but not necessarily
practiced, advanced training knowledge.

I think this because not only have I worked
with all the dogs I've had at my house but I'm also
the one in charge of all the dogs in our rescue, their
behavioral issues (identifying and working with),
basic training (done in the foster home) and a host of
other things. I'm the one who gives the advice and
walks the foster volunteers through alot of things.

Now I don't believe, for a second, that I would be
successful at teaching basic obedience to other dogs
in a class environment. Maybe I would but probably
not. Other trainers with class experience may think I
have no clue what I'm doing because my experience
has been primarily hands-on and with only one breed.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard {) ; ~ )

WOW!! [email protected] Dog behavior 13 July 1st 05 06:52 PM
articles re puppy mouthing and nipping Janet Puistonen Dog behavior 0 June 27th 05 09:39 PM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 10:57 AM
dog scared of brushing? Brandy Dog behavior 5 February 15th 05 09:45 AM