LOST FEMALE DOG:8\8\05

Old August 13th 05, 10:26 AM
I'm bAck wIth my Fav4iteMidis

Default LOST FEMALE DOG:8\8\05

Shadow Walker You never said how she got missing. You just mentioned the
last place she was seen. Was she alone or with someone? Was she stolen?
Did she just wander?

Old August 13th 05, 03:38 PM
Jenn

any luck finding her?

I am sending puppy prayers yourway!

Old August 13th 05, 05:13 PM
Shadow Walker

Nothing at all. We have flyers every were over 200 out and about.
I just want her home. My birthday was friday and I only want her back. I'm
sorry,I'm grieving and I think I'm going to loose my mind.
Thank you for your prayers,
Gina

Old August 13th 05, 05:23 PM
Deborah Martin

"Shadow Walker" wrote in message
Nothing at all. We have flyers every were over 200 out and about.
I just want her home. My birthday was friday and I only want her back. I'm
sorry,I'm grieving and I think I'm going to loose my mind.
Thank you for your prayers,
Gina

Don't give up hope. Recently, our little Sheltie male ran away. It took us
1 week to find him in part because he's so skittish he would not go near
anyone.

Good luck

Deborah

Remove "&mizar" to respond

Old August 13th 05, 10:27 PM
Tirya

Be sure to check with your local shelter (as well as those around your
town) - GO if you have to and look in the runs yourself. Also notify local
vets and local rescue groups.

Good luck...

Old August 14th 05, 02:29 AM
Shadow Walker

Monday at noon I let Tawni out to go potty and play with our two year old
Jack Russell Dashund mix.
I had to feed the kids age's 11 to 1 and did not check on her until 2:30pm.
I normally check on her allot being she is a special needs dog. During this
time a rain storm rolled in and it rained a little and she do's not like
thunder. Well I didn't hear it being in the house. Tawni has never wandered
nor has she attempted to get out and roam. You could leave the gate open and
she would stay put.
But recently one of my stray fosters got upset due to a storm and chewed
boards up on my gate and escaped. I believe that seeing him go crazy over
the storm may have scared her into fearing what he feared. Pack mentality if
you will. Anyway it's been a few weeks since he was here but this was the
first time in a long time she had stayed out during a rain. She is usually
in the house or her kennel during these times. I had been meaning to take
care of the gate and never dreamed she would go out before I got to it.

That very night, she got out, a nabors Great Dane who knows my Tawni only
through the fence, broke away from his owner and was lost. I found him while
out looking for her but no sign of Tawni. My neiborhood is full of strays
right now apparently Tawni was not the only one to get out that day. Sorry
this is so winded. I am just trying to explain things so peoples questions
will be answered.

Gina