- brandynap_500.jpg (0/1) Pic: My Red-Nose AmStaffy

Old August 17th 05, 02:15 AM
chan mainor

Default - brandynap_500.jpg (0/1) Pic: My Red-Nose AmStaffy

I just set up my little studio for a client's needs, and at the
last-minute, had to use my pup as a test model for the new lights.
While they don't serve any practical purpose, I thought the pictures
were cute enough to share. I could only figure out how to post only
one pic to a NG at a time (I'm using Thoth), but the rest can be seen
via the website for now:
http://www.sacbreeds.com
On the right-hand side, you'll see a list of Blogzukis, mine should be
at the top. BTW, anyone can sign-up for free and post their own
favorite pet pics here. I'd appreciate any feedback to make it more
user-friendly.
Old August 17th 05, 03:37 AM
Rocky

chan mainor said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I could only figure out how to post only
one pic to a NG at a time

If you figure really hard, you'll realise that this is a text-
only newsgroup. Binaries are not welcome, are against the
charter of rec.*, and probably abrogate your news server's TOS.

Thinking out loud: It blows me away that people who've never
posted before think that "friendly" messages disguise their
spam. Do they think that it's doing their business a favour?

Old August 17th 05, 06:18 PM

On 17 Aug 2005 02:37:16 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Thinking out loud: It blows me away that people who've never
posted before think that "friendly" messages disguise their
spam. Do they think that it's doing their business a favour?

apparently. the mind wobbles. she e-mailed me awhile back (when she
first turned up) to ask me to contribute to her website. IDTS.

http://www.cat-sidh.net || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Colour is my day-long obsession, joy and torment.
-- Claude Monet

Mojo's Nose [email protected] Dog behavior 1 November 14th 04 01:31 AM
my dogs nose MauiJNP Dog activities 7 November 4th 04 12:02 AM
Pink Nose / Pigmentation / Remedies? mom2adog Dog health 0 August 24th 03 03:39 PM
Rubbing the black off her nose Doxiegrl Dog behavior 0 August 14th 03 05:34 AM
sheltie nose infection Melinda Carney Dog health 1 July 21st 03 06:26 AM