Pit Bull vs. Porcupine - Ouch!

Old August 17th 05, 09:35 PM
Rex B

Default Pit Bull vs. Porcupine - Ouch!

Short of heavy metal, a trigger spray bottle full of straight ammonia is
pretty effective against dogs, and their owners too if they had a
problem with it.

junkhunter wrote:
A shot gun works good to. and when you see one in the road your car also
works.
:

My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
original condition.

So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
them..or kept them at home where they belonged.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

So you were after probable republican & winger voters?
Did you eat your kills, per prior claims?
--
Cliff