Visitor looking For Some Sanity.... Am I In The Right Place?

Old August 28th 05, 02:55 PM

Default Visitor looking For Some Sanity.... Am I In The Right Place?

HOWEDY Master Of Deception blankman,

wrote:
On 27 Aug 2005 23:57:17 -0700 Pawman
whittled these words:
I've just spent a couple of hours reading 100 of
this groups most recent posts and I have a question
to ask..... Are there any serious dog behaviourists here

Yes

CITE WON, please, Master Of Deception blanman?

or are they all like Mr Howe The so called Puppy Wizard?

No

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT, Master Of Deception blankman.

But if you use Google groups you will have a
hard time as you can't easily select out the
noise.

You mean KILLFILE the INFORMATION which IDENTIFIES
EXXXPOSES and DISCREDITS you as a fraud a liar a
coward a mental case and dog abuser, Master Of
Deception blankman?

You need to use a newsreader on a real
newsfeed instead of Google's faux groups.

Seems Google's archives PROVES you're a LIAR
a COWARD A DOG ABUSER a SPAMMER and MENTAL CASE.

--
Diane Blackman
SNIP CRAP SPAM LINKS

HOWEDY Master Of Deception blankman,

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
From: "Robin"
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:26:47 GMT

Subject: How to teach NO

wrote in message
oups.com...

How do you teach a puppy the meaning of NO?
Thanks !

Firmly say NO, then don't allow them to continue what they
were doing. Do this consistently and it becomes quite
clear.

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

wrote:
On 4 Jul 2005 09:47:31 -0700

whittled these words:

I can see that for chewing

INDEEDY... THAT'S HOWE COME you bums can't
poison proof or perimeter train your dogs.

NO WON GOT A CURE for C-HOWENTER SURFIN on
accHOWENT of TELLIN DOGS "NO!" ONLY TEACHES
THEM TO DO THE BEHAVIOR SOON AS YOU AIN'T
STANDING THERE THREATENING AND INTIMIDATING.

but how about for barking,

Barking is a SYMPTOM of SUMPTHIN WRONG.

how do you not allow them to continue?

You can EXXXTINGUISH undesirable barkin in moments
if you PRAISE the dog IN ADVANCE and if necessary
distract and praise according to The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD who REPORT their 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS RIGHT HERE.

You punk thug coward MENTAL CASES call them liars
and their posts FORGERIES by The Amazing Puppy
Wizard {); ~ )

Depends on why they are barking.

That don't change HOWE we HANDLE and TRAIN the dog
Master Of Deception blankman. THAT'S HOWE COME The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD
GET 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS {); ~ )

If it is alarm barking

You mean if the dog is AFRAID, Master Of Deception blankman.

the best way to get them to stop is to first get
them to trust that you are paying attention to
their alram.

You mean INSTEAD of building TRUST and CONFIDENCE
so the dog WON'T NEED to bark, Master Of Deception
blankman?

For the first two weeks

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD
REPORT CURING ALL temperament and behavior problems
NEARLY INSTANTLY, not in two weeks.

go and look every time.

Yeah... but that won't work. PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE
COME you DO THAT for two weeks pryor to tryin
SUMPTHIN ELSE like SHOCKING and SPRAYIN AVERSIVES
and SURGICALLY MUTILATING the dog, AS YOU RECOMMEND
AND DO TO YOUR OWN FEAR AGGRESSIVE DOGS, Master Of
Deception blankman?

Big pain, yes, but very good time investmetn.

That so? That's UNACCEPTABLE to The Amazing
Puppy Wizard, Master Of Deception blankman.
SomeWON could get EVICTED in two weeks of
that kinda barkin like your pals here GOT.

Look and acknowledge.

THEN WHAAAT?

SHOCK THE DOG?

If it is nothing just say "Silly dog, nothing there".

THAT AIN'T WHAT THE DOG WANTS TO HEAR.

The dog WANTS to hear you tell him HE DONE GOOD.

and if there is "good dog,

THAT would be INCONSISTENT, wouldn't it.

THAT'S HOWE COME YOU CAN'T TRAIN A DOG NOT TO
BARK NEARLY INSTANTLY WITHHOWET HURTIN IT.

quiet now.

You mean OPPOSE IT, Master Of Deception blankman?

Then go halfway ,

Oh, you're fixin to SNEAK UP on EXXXTINGUISHING the barkin?

make a show of listening, and make *darned sure* you are
right that there is nothing to be alrmed about.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

THAT'S INSANE, Master Of Deception blankman.
Dogs can hear STUFF you can't. HOWE CAN you
"KNOW" if it's "safe" or not? The dog can
HEAR bats flyin and other critters who's
scent permeates the HOWES from HOWEtside.

Do the same thing.

You mean DO WHAT DIDN'T WORK, someMOORE?

THAT'S INSANE, Master Of Deception blankman.

As the dogs begin to trust that you can handle
the problem you need only show alertness and
they will accept your lead.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

You think he should sit in the window?

If your dogs don't trust that you are both willing
and able to respond to things that worry them then
you won't be able to teach them to hush.

THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP.

You CAN'T TEACH a dog to HUSH, you have to EXXXTINGUISH
his REFLEXIVE BEHAVIOR, Master Of Deception blankman.

If it is anxiety,

Then NON PHYSICAL PRAISE will CALM him, Master
Of Deception blankman JUST LIKE HOWE IT SEZ
in all those REPORTS from ALL OVER The WHOWEL
WILD WORLD The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
whom you CALL LIARS and FORGERIES by The Amazing
Puppy Wizard {); ~ )

then remove or protect them from the source of anxiety.

You mean AVOID the PROBLEM on accHOWENT of YOU AIN'T
GOT NO ADVICE on accHOWENT OF YOUR OWN DOGS GOT THE
SAME PROBLEMS... haven't they, MASTER OF DECEPTION blankman.

If it is boredom

BORED DOGS SLEEP.

then spend more time exercsing their minds.

You mean, like settin in the window tellin
the dog there's nuthin there?

And if they just enjoy barking

Dogs ONLY "ENJOY" barkin when they're PLAYIN.

then remove them from the thing that stimulates
the barking.

Mostly dogs that AIN'T barkin at SUMPTHIN are
barkin AT their people for ATTENTION. Tellin
the dog to GO AWAY and lockin IT in a box or
otherWIZE AVOIDING THE PROBLEM INCREASES
anXXXIHOWESNESS and REINFORCES the PROBLEM.

My dogs get three barks then inside they come.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You've jerked choked shocked sprayed aversives
in your dog's faces bribed locked them in boxes
beaten them in the face with your shepherd's
crook and resorted to DAY BOARDING your own
HOWETA CON-TROLL dogs, Master Of Deception
blankman.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/

HOWEDY Master Of Deception blankman,

wrote:
On 2 Jul 2005 23:07:39 -0700
whittled these words:

I wanted to see if anyone could offer some good
proven information on training my 8 week old Cane
Corso. I have read that this breed needs to be
worked with at a very young age. I don't want
to miss a step so any help would be a great.

1. Try to find a puppy class with an *experienced instructor*.

You mean like the WONS your lying dog abusing punk
thug coward mental case PALS sell, Master Of Deception
blankman?

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard will QUOTE a couple of
your EXXXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS RIGHT
HERE and IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT them
by their very own written words JUST LIKE HOWE
HE DISCREDITS YOU, Master Of Deception blankman.

You want a controlled environment, not a puppy free for all.

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

"J1Boss" wrote in message

He was next to me and I could see his neck
muscles pulsing. He didn't even blink an eye.

Janet Boss

"sionnach" wrote in message

"J1Boss" wrote in message

I can't imagine needing anything higher
than a 5 with it, even with an insensitive
dog like a Lab.

An INSENSITIVE DOG???

I can't remember what model of Innotek I have, but
I had apointer ignore a neck-muscle-pulsing 9.

Jerking choking and shockin and lockin dogs
in boxes and ignoring their cries makes their
dogs go "EWWWW" but they don't NOTICE
EXXXCEPT to spray BINACA in their eyes
and jerk and choke them on pronged spiked
pinch choke collars and shock and spray MOORE
aversives in their faces.

Do you think the citronella collar is CRUEL cause
the SMELL LINGERS after the dog's been sprayed
in the face and the dog won't know HOWE COME
IT was MACED?

My dogs are not human children wearing
fur- they are DOGS.

They're DUMB ANIMALS they HURT and MURDER.

You're blowin smoke up HOWER arses again,
Master Of Deception blankman {); ~ )

Proper socialization involved *exposure* and *familiarity*

Socialization is DONE by the time the puppy leaves
his litter box, Master Of Deception blankman otherWIZE
we'd be dealin with a feral dog, Master Of Deception
blankman {); ~ )

but not necessarily "playing with" other dogs.

Looks like you want it BOTH WAYS again, eh Master
Of Deception blanklman? You AIN'T GETTIN it BOTH
ways UNLESS The Amazing Puppy Wizard is GIVIN IT
to you BOTH WAYS, you miserable lying dog abusing
punk thug coward mental case.

The purpose of play is to model adult behavior,

That so? You mean, by playin in a group of puppies?

so whatever class you take make sure that the behavior
allowed for the puppies is the behavior you want to
see in the adult.

THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP.

You're blowin smoke up HOWER arses again
you lying dog abusing punk thug mental case.

2, The video tape "Sirius Puppy Training" by Ian Dunbar

BWEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

YOU MAKE MONEY OFF OF SELLIN THAT CRAP, Master
Of Deception blankman. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
has POSTED CASE HISTORIES DISCREDITING your punk
thug coward mental case pal dr. ian dunbar as well
as your PUPPY CLASS TRAINERS and METHODS and well,
EVERY THING YOU SEZ, you miserable lying dog abusin
punk thug coward mental case.

"J1Boss" wrote in message

Leah wrote:

Ian Dunbar has me convinced that (1) a dog
who lunges and bites and doesn't even
HURT is not a dangerous dog,

Interesting. I just read someone else's take
on the same seminar, and let's say they had
a very different opinion than yours.

I also disagree with his opinion. dangerous
comes in many forms.

PLEASE Leah - read, listen and don't jump
on any "I am goD" bandwagons. Take all
information for what it is - opinion.

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/

---------------------------------

cannot substitute for in-person instruction

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAA!!!

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was
dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to
"pain"). Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

"Jerry is the only poster here who gives dangerous
advice. Google for spike and squirt. And let's not
forget the times he's told posters whose dogs have
medical problems that his halfwits-end program could
cure them."

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life:

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" wrote in message

In any case, PLEASE do NOT respond to his posts.

The EXXXPERTS like professor SCRUFF SHAKE
dermer and dr plonksky of UofWI won't respond to
The Amazing Puppy Wizard on accHOWENT of HE
DISCREDITS THEM every time HE QUOTES them.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAAA!!!

The EXXXPERT professional dog trainers have
likeWIZE been IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED as incompetent dogs abusing
punk thug cowards and active long term incurable
MENTAL CASES and FRAUDS, JUST LIKE professor
SCRUFF SHAKE and dr plonksky and captain arthur
haggerty, lying frosty dahl, Master Of Deception
blankman, et al.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Block them if you can, or at least ignore them.

You bums can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamenendMOORE.

A little additional info...

NO PROBLEMO!:

"She bit me on the nose. That was a true bite.
Not unprovoked, but still a bite. The snarling
and barking was vicious - the bite was a quick
snap, and the cuts weren't deep."

"Once I was holding her bone for her while she
chewed it (something she loves). She mistakenly
put a tooth in my finger instead of the bone."

(Of curse leah FORGOT to mention she JUST
FINISHED her POSSESSION AGGRESSION CLASSES
for two weeks on her pronged spiked pinch
choke collar).

"The other time was something I reported here
because I thought it was funny. I was sitting on
the floor with my supposedly agile, coordinated
BC dancing around me, mouth hanging open with
tongue flopping goofily.

She tripped over my legs and fell tooth-first
into my forehead."

"Oh, okay. One more, I guess. When I had only
had her a few days, and she hadn't yet learned
not to nip during play, she jumped up and grabbed
my t-shirt, pinching some skin. It hurt but, again,
there was no blood."

"Leah" wrote in message

By the way, you're talking to our resident loon
that we all have killfiled. If you want to have a
conversation with him here, you need to put
[eggplant] or [jerry] in the subject line so that
you don't get killfiled along with him.

He's been posting the same abusive nonsense
for years, and we really don't need to be reminded
of his existence. :}

| ALL behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

This is not true. Neither is anything else he
posts.

Probably 90% of the regulars on this ng have him
killfiled.

You mean the liars dog abusers cowards and
active long term incurable mental cases, like
yourself, leah?

-------------------------

but it is better than nothing

THAT'S A LIE.

Here's YOUR PERSONAL REAL LIFE PAL lying
"I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn talkin abHOWET her
evenin with dr. dunbar at his GRHOWEL class:

I spent this evening at a small group session on
dog-human aggression hosted by Open Paw. Ian
Dunbar was the speaker

That's DOCTOR ian dunbar, dog behavior fraudS.
and was very clear that he uses P.

You mean P as in PUNISHMENT or P as in PRAISE?
Or P as in POO POO?

We're gonna quit using CONfHOWENDING scrabble
terms and RELY on INTELLIGENCE and HONESTY,
things you've YET to learn abHOWET cause you'll
do and say ANY THING to defend your alleged right
to hurt and murder dogs as you PREFER.

The distinction he made, and I think it's at the
heart of the issue, is that he only uses what he
calls "instructive punishment".

IOW MOORE DHOWEble talk. lying "I LOVE KOEHELR"
lynn REPORTED his "METHOD" DIDN'T WORK for her
and her PALS who were at that "grHOWEL class":

Lynn K.:
In a talk on dog-dog aggression on 5/27.
Given his propensity for repeating himself
verbatim, I'll bet he's also written it somewhere :-)

My biggest take-home from that evening actually
came from a brief conversation with Tricia999 &
some co-workers afterwards.

They confirmed my experience that "growl classes"
don't have a lasting impact on the reactivity of dog
aggressive dogs.

Our common experience was that the desensitization
only lasted for the session and didn't carry forward.
As an aside, you might want to get a copy of the
little training manual they are using for shelter
volunteers at www.openpaw.org

The stuff on teaching people how to get into the
kennel and get an excited dog out for a walk is
excellent. Lynn K.

So you see DOG LOVERS, YOUR METHODS DON'T WORK
and YOUR EXXXPERTS ARE FRAUDS LIARS DOG ABUSERS
COWARDS and ACTIVE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES and IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE and html.

But that's not the BEST part of havin you settin
right here on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Forums,
DOG LOVERS. The BEST part is bein able to QUOTE
your own words of your SUCCESSES HURTING INTIMIDATING
and MURDERING your own DEAD and DEATHLY ILL dogs.

and certainly worth starting with until you can
find an appropriate class.

You'd think we got ENOUGH advice RIGHT HE

Here's professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM research
at UofWI marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM "NO!"
into ITS face for five seconds and lock IT in a
box for ten minutes contemplation" dermer:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

******IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?*******

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works."

That's HOWE COME your dog has OCD behaviors and is
deathly ill from The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

And The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ you can't post
here abHOWETS noMOORE cause you're a liar and a
dog abuser and a coward and a MENTAL CASE.

I can't emphasize too strongly the importance
of sticking with clued in people

You mean, like yourself and your personal
real life pals who choke shock bribe crate
intimidate and MURDER your own DEAD DOGS,
Master Of Deception blankman?

and controlled social interaction.

You mean, jerking choking bribing and avoiding.

Stay away from dog parks because there tends
to be a lot of bullying going on

That so?

and you do not want to put your dog into defensive mode.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/
http://dogplay.com/Shop/dogplayshop.htm

You're a SPAMMER, a SCAMMER, a LIAR, a DOG ABUSER,
and ACTIVE ACUTE INCURABLE MENTAL CASE LIKE THESE
LYING DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD MENTAL CASES:

sinofabitch writes:
What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
posts from two different people,
took pieces of them out of context,
cobbled them together,
then added his own words:

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

Which is exactly what he did.
The actual quote is misleading
when taken out of context, and Jerry's
faked "quote" is downright meaningless.

Here's Jerry's version

"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

Here's yours;

"I dropped the leash, threw my
right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
grabbed her opposite foot with my
left hand, rolled her on her side,
leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
nipped her ear.
--Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

From: sionnach )
Subject: Correct use of prong collar
Date: 2001-05-05 13:03:14 PST

And Sally responded:

Who said that? I would never do or recommend
that, and neither would most of the regulars on here.
Sally Hennessey

I've posted my entire quote, since Patch failed to do so.
Take it out of context and you'd think I was flinging puppies
across the room!

here's what I said (keep in mind that we're talking about a
12 week old ~25# FCR puppy):

A small scruff shake is appropriate if he's
very persistant.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Um, may I suggest a re-wording that might make
it clearer- given that "scruff shake" is too easily
misinterpreted as "pick the puppy up by the scruff
of the neck and shake the puppy in the air"?

I think I'd phrase it something like "if the puppy is very
persistant, it can be appropriate to take hold of the
loose skin at the back of the neck and give a slight
shake to the *skin*".

Janet's not talking about actually shaking
the puppy, which I think we ALL agree is
abusive."

"Marshall Dermer" wrote in message

Di,

I don't believe you mentioned a particular kind of
training. If you are interested in training retrieval
behavior than do consider our own Amy Dahl's:
The 10-Minute Retriever : How to Make a Well-
Mannered, Obedient and Enthusiastic Gun Dog
in 10 Minutes a Day by John I. Dahl, Amy Dahl

You failed to mention your pals the dahls are
proven liars and dog abusers, professor "SCRUFF SHAKE:"

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A Dog
I Do Not Believe There Is A Single Circumstance
Ever, Where Slapping A Dog Is Anything But
Destructive," "I don't see why anyone would want
to choke or beat a dog, or how any trainer could
possibly get a good working dog by making them
unhapper, fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying
frosty dahl.

just $17.95 at Amazon.com.

(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the few
regulars here who are either ill-tempered,
ill-mannered, or just plain ill.)

--Marshall

amy lying frosty dahl continues:

"On the other extreme, the really ard dogs
we have trained require much more frequent
and heavy application of pressure (PAIN j.h.)
to get the job done,

This is continued resistance to your increasing
authority, and the job is not done until it is overcome

Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper wield
the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them
more sharply

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and
the collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist!
Eventually, the dog will give in

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their
efforts to escaping the ear pinch

You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell
instead of your thumb even get a studded collar
and pinch the ear against that

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so
urgent that resisting your will fades in importance.

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever Ready
Right Hand, As it catches on, try using the stick
and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the stick
and seems totally reliable without any ear pinch,
you are finished

If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly under the chin,
say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps because
the ear is getting tender, or the dog has decided
it isn't worth it)" lying frosty dahl.

"Chin cuff absolutely does not mean slap,"
professora gingold.
terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is
something you twisted out of context, because you
are full of bizarro manure."

lying frosty dahl sez she doesn't twist:

"None of my posts, prior to or subsequent to
Jerry Howe's attacks, encourage anyone to
twist ears, beat dogs, confront, intimidate,
frighten, or any of the crap he constantly
attributes to me," lying frosty dahl.

BWEEEEAHAHAHHAAA!!!

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

Perhaps the mom dog didn't want her babies
HURT all their lives like HOWE HOWER dog
lovers PREFER to HURT THEIR DOGS?

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and
gave the dog two or three medium whacks on the
rump with a training stick while holding him partially
off the ground. John then told Blackie to sit, ran back
to the line and cast him back to the dummies."

The Puppy Wizard sez a mom dog eatin her babies
to SAVE THEM from a fate like that, is COMMENDABLE.

We're gonna teach folks THAT AIN'T NORMAL...

Sez on our FAQ'S pages at K9 Web you should
knee the dog in the chest, step on its toes, throw
him down by his ears and climb all over it like a
raped ape growling into his throat and bite IT on
his ears, or leash pop it on a pronged spiked pinch
choke collar or pop him in the snout with the heel
of your palm.

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

"Rocky" wrote in message

. 1.4...

Linda wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

When you compare using sound and
praise to solve a problem with using
shock collars, hanging, and punishment
how can you criticize the use of sound?

There's nothing more to be said, then.
You've made up your mind.

But you've impressed me by mentioning
that you're a professor with 30 years of
experience.

So, can you cite some examples of
people recommending "shock collars,
hanging, and punishment"?

BWWWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Jerome Bigge writes:
I do know that hitting, hurting your dog will often
make the dog either aggressive or a fear biter,
neither of which we want to do.

And neither does anyone else, Jerome.
No matter what Jerry Howe states.
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

You're scary Marilyn.

Marilyn must be quite a disturbed individual.
I feel very sorry for her and her family. BUT,
giving you the benefit of the doubt, please
provide a quote (an original quote, not from
one of Jerry Howe's heavily edited diatribes)
that shows a regular poster promoting or using
an abusive form of training.

--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

Is that true, Marilyn?

Of course not~ but THIS IS:

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK" Makes A
ResoundingSound Distraction: "When You Chuck The Dog
The Sound Will Travel Up The Mandible To The Ears And
Give A Popping Sound To The Dog."

From: sionnach )
Date: 2001-05-05 13:03:14 PST

And Sally responded:

Who said that? I would never do or recommend that, and
neither would most of the regulars on here.

Sally Hennessey

I've posted my entire quote, since Patch failed to do so.
Tke it out of context and you'd think I was flinging puppies