2 Year old Fox Terrier Urinating in Sleep

Old August 28th 05, 08:35 PM

Default 2 Year old Fox Terrier Urinating in Sleep

Hi

We have a 2 year old female Fox Terrier that has recently (in the last
2 weeks) started urinating in her sleep. She often sleeps on our bed
and has never had problems with urinating in the house or on our bed.

In the last 2 weeks she has urinated in our bed 3 times - but what is
most unuasual is that we pick her up and she is lying in her own urine
as if she was unaware of urinating in her sleep.

Could this be a serious problem? Is this a common problem, and how can
it be solved?

The fact that she lies in her own urine, unaware of it does not look
like a behaviour problem. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Old August 28th 05, 09:42 PM
Unsurreality

It doesn't matter what you say, Ace. How does THAT strike ya? You've
already used up your lying cards.

Have you not even noticed that you are so ignored you might as well be
invisible? Are you THAT stupid? So do yourself a favor and either
brighten up, be polite, or get the **** out of here?

No one cares about you, so shut the ****ing hell up!

Pat

Old August 28th 05, 09:49 PM

Hi

She was spayed at about 1 year of age.
She does drink a lot of water. Hope it is not kidney disease or
failure.