DOG SHIRTS????

Old September 14th 04, 04:41 AM
horsey

Default DOG SHIRTS????

Does anyone know where I can buy beautiful dog shirts?
Old September 14th 04, 02:43 PM
Rich

"horsey" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know where I can buy beautiful dog shirts?

Almost any dog store on the web will sell something to cover a dog. Usually
it's a jacket designed to protect the animal from the cold -if that is what
you are doing.
Do a google search.
-Rich

Old September 14th 04, 03:24 PM
Margaret

"horsey" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know where I can buy beautiful dog shirts?

Have you looked on ebay?

Old September 14th 04, 04:31 PM
EGD

"horsey" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know where I can buy beautiful dog shirts?

Since you have posted this on so many dog and horse groups, just exactly
"what" do you want? A shirt for your dog, a shirt for your horse or a shirt
for yourself?
EGD

Old September 14th 04, 05:04 PM
Rocky

EGD said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Since you have posted this on so many dog and horse groups,
just exactly "what" do you want?

If "horsey" is a poster from the past with a very similar email
address, you don't want to know.

Old September 16th 04, 02:04 AM
Kathleen

Rich wrote:
"horsey" wrote in message
om...

Does anyone know where I can buy beautiful dog shirts?

Almost any dog store on the web will sell something to cover a dog. Usually
it's a jacket designed to protect the animal from the cold -if that is what
you are doing.
Do a google search.

Plain white cotton dog t-shirts, ready to tie-dye, paint or screen print:

http://dharmatrading.com/html/eng/3355-AA.shtml

Yes, my dogs wear tie-dye....

Kathleen Hansen
Z-Control Skid Boots