!!!!!!!!! Pet Shelter For Evacuees of Katrina !!!!!!!!

Old August 31st 05, 11:03 PM
Dire_Wolf

Default !!!!!!!!! Pet Shelter For Evacuees of Katrina !!!!!!!!

Please cross post!!

Old August 31st 05, 11:27 PM
alpha©

Great!!
I notified the Humane Society of SE Texas and they should be in
contact.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:03:44 -0500, Dire_Wolf
wrote:

Please cross post!!

Pet shelter AVAIL for evacuees in |Lafayette, La.
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:52:23 +0000

--
Hug a Pitbull Today!

Email: Remove the ©
Old September 1st 05, 12:15 AM
Dog Fighting

alpha© wrote:
Great!!
I notified the Humane Society of SE Texas and they should be in
contact.

Oh yeah right, you they care about some moron on Usenet ?
Old September 1st 05, 08:16 PM
Dire_Wolf

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:27:59 GMT, alpha©
wrote:

Great!!
I notified the Humane Society of SE Texas and they should be in
contact.

Alpha, Here's one mo

To all of the dog and cat lovers here, if you are looking to
contribute
personally to Hurricane Katrina aftermath efforts--

WOW!! [email protected] Dog behavior 13 July 1st 05 06:52 PM
Shelter dog with nipping history Jenn Dog behavior 0 April 17th 04 06:25 PM
Shelter dog with nipping history Jenn Dog behavior 0 April 17th 04 06:25 PM
PDX area shelter closing... homes needed for several dogs culprit Dog behavior 0 February 11th 04 05:50 AM