I am new here and this has probably been asked a million times...

Old September 2nd 05, 02:30 AM
skeer27

Default I am new here and this has probably been asked a million times...

I have a boxer bulldog mix(maybe even a little pit bull in him)he is
sweetheart most of the time but when he gets nervous(excited) he becomes
aggresive with loud barking(he always play bows when he does it). My wife
just had our first child and the dog is having a hard time adjusting to
the baby...he barks when my wife holds the baby or any of our family holds
the baby...he will bark when the baby makes noises...

My question...what is the best way to train him with the newborn

thanks for any help
Mark

Old September 2nd 05, 03:13 AM
Tee

"skeer27" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I have a boxer bulldog mix(maybe even a little pit bull in him)he is
sweetheart most of the time but when he gets nervous(excited) he becomes
aggresive with loud barking(he always play bows when he does it). My wife
just had our first child and the dog is having a hard time adjusting to
the baby...he barks when my wife holds the baby or any of our family holds
the baby...he will bark when the baby makes noises...

My question...what is the best way to train him with the newborn

Look for a local trainer who'll come to your home and witness what's going
on. That way you can get in-person advice and will have someone to call if
the advice doesn't work. For now, *keep the baby away from the dog when
unattended* and that means not even going to the bathroom unless you take
the dog with you or make sure he's confined.

This could be jealousy barking, it could be alert barking or a little of
both. Either way I wouldn't trust your otherwise sweetheart of a dog to not
view the baby as some kind of rodent or bad thing. Dogs don't automatically
know that newborns and babies in general are humans to be respected. Babies
make odd sounds, jerky movements and they smell differently.

Don't kick the dog out to the backyard to live or rehome him over this (alot
of people would) but get someone to come to your home for a half hour or
more and give you advice that way, some technique(s) that you can witness.
It shouldn't be too expensive for a one-time consult and then you can decide
if you need further help.

--
Tara

Old September 2nd 05, 03:34 AM

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"skeer27" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I have a boxer bulldog mix(maybe even a little pit bull in him)he is
sweetheart most of the time but when he gets nervous(excited) he becomes
aggresive with loud barking(he always play bows when he does it). My wife
just had our first child and the dog is having a hard time adjusting to
the baby...he barks when my wife holds the baby or any of our family holds
the baby...he will bark when the baby makes noises...

My question...what is the best way to train him with the newborn

Look for a local trainer

Like you done, tara o. aka tee, when you MURDERED your
own DEAD DOG Summer? Or do you mean like you done when
you COULDN'T TRAIN your dog Joe Joe not to DOMINANCE
**** on Fancy and the rest of your house?

who'll come to your home and witness what's going on.

Like you done when you couldn't train Joe Joe.

That way you can get in-person advice

Like you done when you GAVE UP TRYING to
HURT and INTIMIDATE Joe Joe not to DOMINANCE
**** on your other dog and your house.

and will have someone to call if the advice doesn't work.

Like when you done when you MURDERED your own
DEAD DOG Summer and failed to train Joe Joe not
to DOMINANCE **** on Fancy and the rest of your house.

For now, *keep the baby away from the dog

That'll endear them won't it.

when unattended*

You think he's leavin them unattended? He came
here to GET YOUR PERMISSION to MURDER his dog
JUST LIKE HOWE you done your own DEAD DOG Summer.

and that means not even going to the bathroom
unless you take the dog with you or make sure
he's confined.

Because you DON'T TRUST dogs because you HURT them.

This could be jealousy barking,

That so? This COULD BE because the dog
has been surgically sexually mutilated
bribed threatened and scolded for sayin
"HOWEDY!" to the new baby. Dogs NATURALLY
understand MOTHERHOOD and have MATERNAL
and PATERNAL INSTINCT if you don't mutilate
and intimidate and murder them like how
you done to your own DEAD DOG Summer.

it could be alert barking or a little of both.

Like your own DEAD DOG Summer, tara o. aka tee?

Either way I wouldn't trust your otherwise
sweetheart of a dog to not view the baby as
some kind of rodent or bad thing.

Like your own DEAD DOG Summer, tara o. aka tee.

Dogs don't automatically know that newborns and
babies in general are humans to be respected.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST TOLD YOU OTHERWIZE.
The MOST unnatural thing in the world is for a
critter not to have maternal / paternal instinct.
THAT'S WHY they CALL IT INSTINCT.

Babies make odd sounds, jerky movements and
they smell differently.

And that's what instinctively endears them to critters.

Don't kick the dog out to the backyard to live
or rehome him over this (alot of people would)

Right. YOU MURDERED YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer
DESPITE that I offered her a PERMENANT SAFE
FREE HOWES where she'd NEVER BE HURT AGIAIN.
But you MURDERED Summer because SHE TRUSTED
YOU to do what's BEST FOR HER.

but get someone to come to your home for a
half hour or more and give you advice that way,

You mean someWON like yourself, tara o. aka tee.

some technique(s) that you can witness.

Like your shock collar and jerking and choking
on your pronged spiked pinch choke collar and
neck twister head halters.

It shouldn't be too expensive for a one-time consult

UNLESS THEY HURT the dog and make it MORE AGGRESSIVE
like you done your own DEAD DOG Summer. REMEMBER?

and then you can decide if you need further help.

You mean MURDER the dog like you done your
own DEAD DOG Summer.

--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"Dilbert Firestorm" wrote in
message ...
hey all..

got a mixed breed hyper-active & alpha scottish terrier
female (daisy). apparently, she is jealous (or so my
parents think) of another dog (frankie) which is a mini
or toy doberman.

Oh? JUST LIKE YOUR OWN DOGS, eh tara o. aka tee?

also there were fights between the two who
gets to go on my moms lap.

JUST LIKE YOUR OWN DOGS, eh tara o. aka tee?

it apparently was pretty trying for Daisy and appeared to
be mad at my parents (cold shoulder treatment)

JUST LIKE YOUR OWN DOGS, eh tara o. aka tee?

I thought it was rather bizarre that how that unfolded....

INDEED. JUST LIKE YOUR OWN DOGS, eh tara o. aka tee?

is this more to do with Daisy having a lack of interaction
with other dogs or is that more to do the she was raised in
a cage?

I'm not sure how being raised in a cage

YOU MEAN JUST LIKE YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer, eh tara o. aka tee?

(I assume you mean crate trained and not 24/7 in an
animal cage without relief) factors into anything.

That's IRRELEVENT, tara o. aka tee.

Dogs are like people

YOU MURDERED YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer for THE SAME REASON.

REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

in that each one's preferences,

Your daughter is takin ANTI PSYCHOTIC MEDICATIONS
since first grade, REMEMBER tara o. aka tee? You've
got a VERY LONG POSTED CASE HISTORY of MENTAL ILLNESS
and HURTING INTIMDIDATING and MURDERING dogs and LYING
abHOWET it. REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

patience and tolerance levels are different.

Well perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your own DEAD DOG WENT INSANE?

Its hard to say why Daisy took issue with him

NO IT AIN'T, tara o. aka tee. Your own DEAD DOG
Summer HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS, REMEMBER tara o.
aka tee? ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR. ALL FEAR IS
CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

Like that SAME SAME SAME SAME PROBLEM you're
havin RIGHT NHOWE with your NEW Boxer Rescue
dog Joe Joe whom you've been SHOCKING for the
past week to break his DOMINANCE PISSIN on your
other FEAR AGGRESSIVE dog Fancy.

REMEMBER tara o. aka tee? You'll have to RETURN
IT to the SHELTER if you can't break his DOMINANCE
PISSSIN. REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

because there could be any number of reasons.

ANIMALS ONLY ATTACK WHEN THEY'RE AFRAID, tara o. aka tee.

JUST LIKE PEOPLE. THAT'S HOWE COME you jerk and
choked and MURDERED your own DEAD DOG Summer and
BLAMED THE DOG as you're doin AGAIN with your
REPLACEMENT RESCUE dog Joe Joe. REMEMBER NHOWE?

The most obvious is that he was in her home playing
with her things and she's just not accustomed to
sharing her space/things with another dog.

THAT'S INSANE, tara o. aka tee. Your own dogs
GOT THE SAME PROBLEM. REMEMBER?

IME

Your EXXXPERIENCE is HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERIN
innocent DUMB ANIMALS and BLAMING THEM for beng DOMINANT.

most dogs aren't terribly kosher with having
a strange dog enter their home or space.

Well that's just NOT TRUE, tara o. aka tee.

YOUR dogs "AREN'T TERRIBLY KOSHER" WITH
HAVIN A STRANGE DOG IN THEIR HOWES OR
SHE WOULDN'T ATTACK THEM LIKE HOWE YOU
ENCOURAGED Fancy to DO to TRAIN your NEW
RESCUE dogs, REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

Most get over it fairly quickly

Like Joe Joe? Like your own DEAD DOG Summer?

and the outcome can be anything from tolerance to total friendship.

OR DEATH, REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

Some don't get over it

Oh? You mean on accHOWENT of YOU MURDER THEM.

Summer AIN'T the ONLY DEAD DOG you've MURDERED
FOR THE SAME SAME SAME SAME REASON, tara o. aka
tee. You've got a VERY LONG POSTED CASE HISTORY
of HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERING DEAD Boxer
RESCUE Dogs Of NC and LYING abHOWET IT.

REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

and their owners realize the dog just isn't
accepting of other dogs in a certain space.

LIKE YOUR OWN FEAR AGGRESSIVE DOGS.

It'll take more time and attempts to have Frankie
in the home before you can get a better idea of
what's going on IMO.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You mean JUST LIKE YOUR OWN REPLACEMENT Boxer
Rescue Dog Of NC, Joe Joe, who GOT THE SAME
PROBLEM FOR THE SAME REASON, tara o. aka tee?

--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"Sionnach" wrote in message

"Tee" wrote:

Just as an FYI I have enough how-to material

You have ENOUGH'HOWE TO' material from DOG ABUSERS who
CANNOT TRAIN their own SELECTIVELY BRED for generations
after generations of CHUMPion LINE BRED FIELD DOGS HAND
PICKED and TESTED PRYOR to training, to HUNT, withHOWET
HURTIN and INTIMIDATING them.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT.

to make an informed decision

If your EXXXPERTS were EXXXPERT TRAINERS THEY
WOULDN'T NEED TO HURT their SELECTIVELY BRED
HAND PICKED and TESTED dogs to train them.

WOULD THEY.

about attempting the use of an e-collar

Your dog ANXXXXIHOWESLY PISSES on his OPPOSITE
SEX HOWEsmate, PACK MEMBER, if you will, on
accHOWENT of IT'S UNHEARD OF for a MALE DOG
livin IN A HOWES with a female (IOW, that the
male is not in the HABIT of ATTACKING ALL DOGS
ON FIRST SIGHT pryor to knowin IT IS A BITCH
he's tangling with), as THAT would be a VIOLATION
of NATURAL LAW {); ~ )

In over forty years of professionally handlin
trainin and specializing in temperament problems
in mostly giant breed workin dogs The Amazing
Puppy Wizard HAS NEVER SEEN or HEARD of a case
where a male dog ATTACKED his OPPOSITE SEX HOWES
mate or FAMILY PACK MEMBER.

and I plan to attempt more than just
correcting the marking problem with it.

Right. You're gonna "CORRECT" all the OTHER
behavior problems YOU CAN'T TRAIN {); ~ )

If I see an abnormal reaction to the e-collar

WHAT REACTION to GETTIN BURNED would be ABNORMAL?

The EFFECTS of SHOCKING a dog to TRAIN IT LASTS
FOR DAYS AFTER EVERY SHOCK TRAINING SESSION.

You can VERIFY THAT if you'd LIKE by checkin HOWET
Buck's CASE HISTORY with FRAUDreck RIGHT HERE. Seems
cindi, his ABUSER, took him to FRAUDreck to train him
and HE COULDN'T DO IT, REMEMBER NHOWE?

IN FACT, her dogs SHOOK for three days after "trainin."

PERHAPS THAT was on accHOWENT of FRAUDreck NEVER
COLLAR CONDITIONED the dog FIRST as tara o. aka
tee DISCOVER SHE MUST DO by READING IT IN The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's ARCHIVES.

CuriHOWES, AIN'T IT, HOWE you SUDDENLY got the
IDEA of COLLAR CONDITIONING your dog PRYOR to
BURNIN HIM, from your REVIEW of DISCUSSIONS
HERE... not that you'd READ The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's posts... HOWEver, NO WON EVER discussed
apupriate collar CONditioning till The Amazing
Puppy Wizard EXXXPOSED the SHOCK COLLAR SALES
SCAM these EXXXPETS swindle innocent guillibl
dog abusing mental cases like cindi and yourself.

Even HOWER DOG LOVERS didn't approve of puttin
the shock collar on Bucks BELLY to "teach him
to stand."

than I won't use it, period.

DOGS GO NUTS AFTER BEING SHOCKED, tara o. aka tee.

Not to mention that in this case, there's a very good
reason for using it IF he reacts appropriately (e.g.
isn't freaked out by it, and it doesn't cause reactions
to Fancy):

Your OPPOSITE SEX DOG ATTACKED Fancy AGAIN after gettin burned.

the fact that it will alleviate Fancy's confusion
over who's being corrected.

Yeah... it'll make Joe Joe think that FANCY is PUSHIN THE BUTTON.

Among the many concepts Lucy apparently
doesn't grasp is the necessity for clarity

The dog is AFRAID. You CAN'T HURT HIM to MAKE IT CLEAR
that he GOT NUTHIN TO FEAR. This entire discussion is

( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

when working with an issue that involves
two dogs in the same household.

You mean OPPOSITE SEX dogs like culprit's
dogs who ATTACKED EACH OTHER AFTER GETTIN
BURNED and MURDERED HER SEVEN THOWESAND
DOLLAR HOWEskat {): ~ )

You mean OPPOSITE SEX dogs like suja's
Khan attackin that RESCUE Malamute she
ADOPTED and took back to the P-HOWEND
after a trip to the EMERGENCY HOWEspital.

FOR BOTH DOGS. REMEMBER NHOWE?

Or do you mean like malinda and shelly's and
professora melanie's OPPOSITE SEX AGGRESSIVE
dogs.

Yep and this is yet another reason why verbal
praise when he's trying to mark Fancy could
cause serious problems.

No, that's a other reason HOWE COME YOU MURDERED
YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer FOR THE SAME PROBLEM.

REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

liea's dog Cubbe ATTACKED HER ONLY FRIEND
when she stepped into her SHOCK ZONE JUST
LIKE HOWE she TRIED to attack two small
children she'd been PLAYIN WITH when THEY
STEPPED INTO HER SHOCK ZONE {); ~ )

What exactly is Fancy going to think if rather
than issuing a Joe Joe NO *at the time he is leg-
lifting* I instead begin praising him?

IT'LL CALM HER SO SHE DON'T FREAKIN ATTACK HIM AGAIN.

I'm sure she'd love that,

INDEED. But you WON'T DO THAT on accHOWENT
of it'd make YOU FEEL P-HOWERLESS {); ~ )

assuming she understood it but then she tends
to understand verbal praise and correction
pretty clearly.

INDEED. THAT'S HOWE COME SHE ATTACKS HER
OPPOSITE SEX HOWEsmate {); ~ )

FurtherMOORE, for ANY "trainer" to USE BOTH
PRAISE / REWARD with PUNISHMENT causes an
IRRECONCILABLE INCONSISTENCY which causes
FEAR and MISTRUST.

AND THAT'S HOWE COME YOUR DOGS ATTACK INNOCENT
CRITTERS AND THAT'S HOWE COME YOU MURDER THEM
or DUMP them back in the P-HOWEND with a RECORD
of DOG AGGRESSION JUST LIKE HOWE chocolate paula
the mental Mormon DONE.

OR they'll JUST MURDER THEM like HOWE staffymom
aka debbie s DONE to her own DEAD DOG buried
HOWET back of her shop {); ~ )

Is THAT what you consider EXXXPERTEASE?

The dogs got into another fight last night

Duh-Oh?

this time at the food station.

You're makin your dogs ( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

I don't know who started it

The MOST FEARFUL ALWAYS STARTS IT, tara o. aka tee.
Fancy is your ALPHA BITCH who ALWAYS PUSHES new dogs
arHOWEND with YOUR PERMISSION {); ~ )

because the table blocked my view.

No. Your MIND blocked your VIEW. You AIN'T GOT
TO SEE a BEHAVIOR to KNOW HOWE COME it's there
and HOWE to FIX IT, tara o. aka tee. THAT'S
HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD like
Lucy REPORT 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS by DOIN EVERY THING OPPOSITE of the
DOG LOVERS WHO CHOKE SHOCK BRIBE CRATE INTIMDIATE
SURGICALLY SEXUALLY MUTILATES and MURDERS DEAD
DOGS and CALLES IT RESCUE on accHOWET of THAT'S

( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

I was in the kitchen talking to Scott, not looking
in the dogs' direction. My shouting "Heyyyyyyyy!!!"
while advancing around the table with Scott stomping
on the floor as he jumped up caused them to break.

You told Joe Joe that YOU and SCOTT and FANCY
WOULD MURDER HIM if he didn't STOP. When YOU
and SCOTT AIN'T THERE, Joe Joe MIGHT JUST BE
SCARED ENOUGH of THAT happenin AGAIN that he
might just MURDER Fancy for you so he don't
got to LIVE IN FEAR of you and scott AND
Fancy MURDERIN HIM WON FINE DAY on accHOWENT
of SHE'S SCARED, but NOT AS SCARED as you've
LIKELY MADE HIM JUST LIKE HOWE you DONE IT
to your own DEAD DOG Summer.

REMEMBER tara o. aka tee?

It seems Joe Joe broke first

THAT'S on accHOWENT of THREE of you attacked him.

but I can't be sure,

YOU AIN'T GOTTA SEE NATURAL LAW TO KNOW IT ALWAYS APPLIES.

he may have just been closest to the escape
route as he bolted to his crate

Crating dogs INCREASES ANXXXIHOWESNESS (crate / barrier
frustration) and REINFORCES PHOBIAS *see Crystal Arcidy's
"Starry's Scary Night" Post {); ~ )

while Fancy paced in place.

What with a BACKUP like you and scott she's game for MOORE.

This could be the start of that theory I had where
Joe Joe is trying to eliminate Fancy completely.

IMAGINE? Hey? You SUPPOSE all your PUNISHMENT
has MADE THEM FEAR EACH OTHER?

Dominating the food/feeding

Food aggression is INSECURITY. The FOOD is only a PROP.
The PROBLEM is CONFIDENCE IN THE HANDLER, not FOOD {); ~ )

may be an extension of urinating on her.

INDEED.

It may also be that Fancy is at her breaking point

LikeWIZE.

and either deciding

No. There's NO DECIDING, this is INSTINCT.

SURVIVAL INSTINCT.

NATURAL LAW, if you will {); ~ )

to take a stand or just snapping out of impatience.

DOGS ATTACK ONLY WHEN THEY'RE AFRAID.

There was an airsnap from Joe Joe the first day he was
here and it was while we were eating. I chalked it up
to nerves and I still believe that's what it is.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHHAHAAA!!!

There have been *no* snappy/snarky/bitchy or otherwise
aggressive incidents, not even the occasional "back off"
that I expect out of Fancy.

ON ACCHOWENT OF SHE'S THE MOOR AFRAID, at least till
you and your sniviling SP-HOWES and Fancy GANGED UP
ON HIM.

CAN'T YOU SEE THE PROGRESSION OF BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
YOU'VE BEEN CAUSING JUST LIKE HOWE YOU DONE WITH
YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer?

This is ( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

However, there have now been two serious incidents
in less than a week.

AS STATED. THIS IS ( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

I started using the e-collar to reinforce some known
commands and introduce a "break" since Joe Joe doesn't
have a good stay.

A "BREAK"? WHAZZZAT???

I had hoped to work on a good recall

Takes MINUTES to INSTALL a 100% RELIABLE
COME COMMAND using The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual {); ~ )

followed by a heel

Takes 15 minutes to train the heel command.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard will wager $100.00
HE can TRAIN ANY DOG to HEEL in FIVE MINUTES
withHOWET HURTING or BRIBING or otherWIZE
doin ANY THING like HOWE you EXXXPERTS who
WORK SO HARD trainin your dogs TO DEATH do...

as I know its a very common thing to teach with
the e-collar and isn't flat-out correction.

THAT'S ( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

I have not used the e-collar for *any* correction
at all, only on level 1 using the avoidance method

Is THAT the WON where you BURN the dog CONSTANTLY
till IT happens to DO what you're HOPIN and then
YOU REWARD IT by SHUTTIN OFF THE JUICE?

for reinforcing sit & down.

Oh. You mean you use the AVOIDANCE method to BURN
THE DOG when IT "MAKES A MISTAKE" he LEARNED.

He responded pretty well and never vocalized,
jerked or seemed confused.

Well, turn the juice up. Could be you're DESENSITIZING
him to the SHOCK collar and you'll NEED to get WON with
35 levels of medical grade static like stimulation?

He did tire of it quickly,

Naaa?

about 10 minutes and 15-20 reps after we started so
we ended with a successful down/break and lots of
praise and treats.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

I explain this so that no one thinks I've managed to
create any negative associations with the e-collar and
we've only had two training sessions, neither of which
were on the same day as the fights

NOR WAS ANY OF THE OTHER ATTACKS CAUSED BY BURNING DOGS.
Like granville's DEAD Golden Retriever who ATTACKED a
small child in the head when IT stepped in front of
a FENCE JUST LIKE THE SHOCK FENCE IT HAD at her own HOWES.

so I don't think it was stress from that.

Of curse not!

I've been going outside with the dogs and supervising
half the time and the other half I've been letting them
out individually so there's no opportunity for marking.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHHAHAHAA!!!

Maybe its this constant supervision and/or
musical dog outings that is upsetting the balance.

The "CONSTANT SUPERVISION" will SHORELY make him PARANOID.

As far as "UPSETTING THE BALANCE", your ALPHA BITCH Fancy
is the ONLY WON UPSET abHOWET BALANCE on accHOWENT of she
always GOT AWAY with INTIMDIATING other dogs. Seems Joe
Joe is AFRAID ENOUGH TO FIGHT BACK IN SELF DEFENSE, an
ALMOST UNHEARD OF BEHAIVIOR for a PACK MEMBER, tara o.
aka tee {); ~ )

Maybe its just escalating

IT HAS BEEN EVER SINCE YOU STARTED. JUST LIKE HOWE IT
DID WHEN YOU MURDERED YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer {); ~ )

REMEMBER?

and what I thought was the big problem before was
a precursor & symptom of a bigger problem to come.

Oh? You mean JUST LIKE HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ.

Its sure as hell confusing.

INDEEDY. Try PRAISING THEM IN ADVANCE and THEY WON'T BE AFRAID.

And they WON'T ATTACK or **** on
each other PRYOR to you ALL goin

( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )
( ~ ;(} INSANE. {); ~ )

--
Tara

AGAIN.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard {); ~ )

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
"Rsmsps32" wrote in message
oups.com...

Other than that, everything else is fine,

It's mainly the biting, we are willing to try anything!

INDEEDY.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ "DECENT PEOPLE
DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS". When new readers post here they're
READY to HURT INTIMDIATE and MURDER THEIR OWN DOGS JUST LIKE
HOWE you done to your own DEAD DOG Summer, tara o. aka tee.

REMEMBER?

You can try a penny can shake (a handful of
pennies in a tin can) to see if that helps.

You mean to PUNISH her BONDING behavior tara o. aka tee?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

Make sure that the things you are trying are
things you are giving enough time to sink in.

IF AN EFFECTIVE METHOD WORKS, IT WORKS NEARLY INSTANTLY.

If a method DON'T WORK NEARLY INSTANTLY you're EITHER
DOIN IT WRONG or your METHOD IS DEAD WRONG... like HOWE
you done to your own DEAD DOG Summer. REMEMBER?

IOW don't try something for one or two days
and then change tactics. That confuses the
dog and doesn't teach her anything IMO.

IT TAUGHT YOUR DOG THE DROP DEAD COMMAND, remember
tara o. aka tee?

I'd highly recommend a puppy obedience class for
you and your pup.

That so? You mean like the kind you took your own
DEAD DOG Summer to, TO LEARN TO HURT and INTIMDIATE
and MURDER her, tara o. aka tee?

You have a giant amount of energy & intelligence
packed into that little pup so now is the best
time to take her in hand.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Learn what she responds to,

You mean, like choking shocking sprayin aversives
in ITS face and locking IT in a box like HOWE you
done your own DEAD DOG Summer, tara o. aka tee?

what she doesn't,

You mean, like not being jerked and choked bribed
shocked and locked in a box, tara o. aka tee?

how she thinks, etc.

You think she'd think you'd be SHOCKED that you shocked?

You think she'd think you TEND TO AGREE with NON VIOLENT methods?

As for the excitement urination

That's SUBMISSIVE urination, tara o. aka tee.
Doesn't WON of your own dogs do that?

some dogs stop after a while and some don't.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!

You can CURE submissive urination IN WON DAY
if you stop jerking choking bribing crating
intimidating scolding and punishing your dogs.

My Min. Dachshund did this until she was about 3 years old.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you.

My friend's Australian Shepherd has always done it

DUH? "Birds of a feather. When you lie with pigs
you'll awaken STINKIN like 'm," The Puppy Wizard's
DADDY {); ~ )

and she's now 8, I believe.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

I don't know of any methods to successfully
cure this behavior

Oh? You mean, LIKE THIS?:

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:33:36 -0500

Okay, I gotta speak up here... We've been using Jerry's
methods with our dog. We had the same problem as the
original poster has with Buzz. One day working with the
family pack exercise and practicing the recall command
with the family and she'll now go out with hubby and
daughter instead of needing me to reassure her or even
refusing to go with anyone but me.

I really urge you, regardless of the negative things you
might hear about Jerry & Wits' End here, to try the method
and *judge the results for yourself*.

Let's see what other areas she's improved in... always
comes when called, not chewing stuff even if we leave
it laying around, "re"housebroken after long shelter stay,
walks perfectly on leash, doesn't try to steal food from
our plates or beg... probably a few more things I'm
forgetting to mention. *(Yeah, the kats lay off the koi
and don't wander. jh).

That's in about a week's time.

Her overall demeanor has changed. When we brought
her home she was very untrusting and ultra-submissive
(except with her area/toys where she was possessive and
nippy).

She had been abused and beaten by previous owners,
then she was in a shelter for months. They (most of them)
wanted to give up and kill her Now she's gained confidence
and trust with us. Last night was another big breakthrough
(in my eyes). She barked! Big deal, she barked just once
when she heard the front door. Great!

Anyway, you'll be told lots of nasty stuff about Jerry or that
the Wits' End manual is culled from other sources. In my
opinion, even if it is, it takes only the good stuff and leaves
out the bad. Works for me.

(And I suppose I gotta say this... I don't know Jerry personally.
I've emailed him and instant messaged him. I have not bought a
"Doggy Do Right". He's offered help for free.)

Ms. Mick Owen Crneckiy
http://www.crneckiy.com & http://tarot.crneckiy.com
E-mail & MSN Messenger:
AIM & Yahoo!: MickCrneckiy ~ ICQ: 72461227

======================

so I can't help you there.

NOR CAN YOU HEELP WITH ANY OTHER BEHAVIOR tara o. aka tee.

LIKE THIS:

From: Becky )
Subject: Crate Anxiety
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST

Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check out his Doggy
Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo
Or Two Did Too) machine....it is for this.

Please do not listen to the others in here that don't like
him or his methods, they have never tried them....I have
and it works!!!!

I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in 1 day and
she usually does this SEVERAL times a day and actually
makes my kids bleed!

Try it or contact him!

The manual is at the above website
also, and it is free!

Becky

AND LIKE THIS:

"Ned" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

Hi !
Our black lab girl is 3 months old (she will be 4 months
on the 30th).

When we first brought her home she had a bad habit
of trying to nip our faces (including my 3 year old twins)
during playtime. It drove everyone in the house nuts
and it brought my little girls to tears as you can imagine.
We tried saying no, and that would just get her even
more excited, so we would yell no and that would just
get her "scared" but still excited. In short it just wasn't
working.

So we finally did what Jerry has suggested to you.
We used a sound do distract her and we would
immediately praise her.

I have to say that it worked great. BUT she
then moved on to nipping at the feet LOL silly
little thing.

So again, we tried no, and then louder no, but again
it didn't work so we went for the distraction and praise.

I must say that she is doing great!

I hope that helps.

Edyta aka Ned

===============

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11
GMT Local: Thurs, Oct 7 2004 10:12 am

"I'm Shocked That I Shocked"
tara o. aka tee,
NC Boxer Rescue Abuse

HOWEDY People

Here's WON of HOWER MENTAL CASES
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it again.

"I'm shocked that I shocked"

"Tara O." wrote in message

Due to someone reprimanding Jar-Jar & the word
"rescue" in the post, I decided to read down and see
what he was spewing now. I was able to learn that
besides choking, pinching, crating, abusing and
murdering my dog, I also shocked her. I must be
suffering from amnesia.

Can someone point me to a post where I said
I shocked my dog, or any dog, or that I even
know *how* to use an e-collar....assuming I had one
which must have been stolen at the same time I lost
my memory.

One would think Jerry would be happy with the
"murder" part and all my other training sins but
evidently not.
--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o.,

You didn't HURT INTIMIDATE and MURFDER
your own DEAD DOG Summer:

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

"Tara O." wrote:

Labs are a breed that are normally trained for
field work with ear pinches, e-collars and other
forms of physical interaction without making them
fearful or aggressive.

==============

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Dane hyper when passing other dogs
Date: 2001-04-21 12:07:54 PST

I think its pertinent to mention that I've never had
any dogs who exhibited signs of aggression or were in
any way, shape, or form resistent to whatever
"training" I did with them.

I would not feel comfortable relying on my past
experience or a book to train a dog to stop biting,
snapping or growling.
--
Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Canine Behaviors For Dummies
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

"joshua" wrote in message

I cant seem to understand why people believe prong
collars are cruel and inhumane. They do nothing more
than pinch, getting the attention of the animal.

Choke collars, on the other hand, do permanent
damage. They bruise the esophagus.

Shock collars will eventually destroy nerve endings,
much the same as electric fencing.

Joshua, you have just reopened a can of worms
that can quickly cause infestation here lol
--
Tara O.

===============

From: Tara O. )
Subject: jerry howe
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

People are tired of being abused and insulted simply
for saying they use a prong collar, or a choke
collar, or an e-collar, or a crate, etc. If you want
to LEARN more about dog training and dog behavior,
then listen to what they have to say, too.

"I've never not listened to what people say here.
I use a crate, am about to begin with a choke collar,
I'm not the bad guy here." tara o.

======================

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Electronic Training Collars
Date: 2001-05-11 17:29:33 PST

""Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together"" wrote

BTW, this is one of the frequent topics on obedience
email lists. When people say that they haven't used
corrections, it turns out that they feel that if
they do it, it's not a real correction.

That makes sense in a weird sort of way. I don't
honestly think that its humanly possible to train
anyone or anything without correction. Its human
nature to say 'no' or to stop a behavior by doing
something. I used a tin can with coins to correct
Summer's bad puppy behaviors and the cold shoulder
to correct her other less desirable behaviors. I
have said 'no' so many times that I probably sound
like a broken record. Amie can attest to that
lol.

It seems to me that some people are automatically
equating the term correction with punishment. I
guess they can go hand in hand since my tin can
wasn't something Summer liked. My ignoring her
when she's misbehaving is also something she
doesn't like. Therefore it can be viewed as
punishment? And that term is 100% negative.

Maybe if more people saw it as correction and not
the total negative, they'd be less inclined to
want to be PP.

Don't know if the way I wrote that made sense, it
makes sense in my head but then again the men with
the white coats could come a'knockin at any
moment.

Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Any hope? rage?
Date: 2003-03-26 05:46:02 PST

Yes I see and understand your point. There's no such
thing as 100% vigilence 100% of the time IMO. You
could call an e-fence company to find out if its
possible to wire only your front door so that if she
gets within a certain range of that front door the
collar will start working. I'd think there would be a
way to work that and it may be inexpensive to do
so.

There are also items called Scat Mats that you place
in front of doors or any area you don't want your dog
to proceed through. When stepping on the mat, it gives
off a vibration, something which most dogs hate.
They'll stay far away from the mats. I believe you can
buy them from
--
Tara

==================

Tara O. )
Subject: Need advice--barking dog
Date: 2003-08-06 17:38:14 PST

you could consider installing an invisible fence just
inside the fence line so he cannot get too close. You
could talk to your neighbor about splitting the cost
of whichever alternative you both find most
acceptable.
--
Tara

=================

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Containment Collars
Date: 2003-03-11 07:12:57

I know people who have electric fences and it works
very well for them. I know people who have them and
whose dogs escape and refuse to come back in. From
the details I know of all involved, I wouldn't use an
e-fence on:

1. An adult dog that wasn't raised with the fence from
a puppy
2. A dog with a high prey drive
3. A very stubborn dog

If I put my female out in an e-fence, the very first
kid, cat, dog or squirrel she sees would have her
bolting through the barrier shock or not. When she
finally loses interest in whatever has caused her to
leave and her adrenalin has diminished, she will think
rationally and realize she's not willing to come back
into the yard because she knows the shock would get
her.

you have a dog who just has to go after or
up to any and everything that walks down the street
then I'd definitely not recommend one of these
systems. The people I know who it works for installed
them when their dogs were pups so they were brought up
trained to it. Two of the ones I know it didn't work
for have adult adopted dogs who weren't raised
with this kind of invisible barrier.

===================

From: Tara O. )
Subject: escape artist, thunder, aggression
questions Date: 2001-05-12 07:56:04 PST

Since he got a taste of freedom and knows he can
get out I doubt you'll be able to stop him short
of tethering him or using a more sophisticated
device like an e-fence but I wouldn't recommend
going the electronic fence route without first
doing your homework on the pros and cons of them
and understand that they are not fool-proof.

=========================

MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class
Date: 2003-07-08 13:54:19 PST

I consider myself to be a pretty good basic obed.
trainer of Boxers with some learned but not necessarily
practiced, advanced training knowledge.

I think this because not only have I worked
with all the dogs I've had at my house but I'm also
the one in charge of all the dogs in our rescue, their
behavioral issues (identifying and working with),
basic training (done in the foster home) and a host of
other things. I'm the one who gives the advice and
walks the foster volunteers through alot of things.

Now I don't believe, for a second, that I would be
successful at teaching basic obedience to other dogs
in a class environment. Maybe I would but probably
not. Other trainers with class experience may think I
have no clue what I'm doing because my experience
has been primarily hands-on and with only one breed.

=========================

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" wrote in message

"Kyle Petersen" wrote:
I am looking for opinions on books that will help
me train my dogs. I wentto the bookstore and
there are tons of books. I need opinions.

Your own posted case history reflects pain
fear force intimidating bribery avoidance
crating and DEATH of innocent critters
you've ABUSED in your VERY short 'career"
as a dog trainer, having NEVER trained a
dog untill three years ago when your own
dog Madigan bit you five times for HURTIN
her and destroyed your HOWES and ruined
your marriage and tried to bite your brother
in law on exiting your HOWES thaks to your
SOCIALIZATION when he entered an HOWER
or so pryor.

Start with "The Good Little Dog Book" by Ian Dunbar.

dr. dunbar is a INCOMPETENT bribery and avoidance
trainer, like yourself. Here's YOUR MENTOR lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn talkin abHOWET her evenin
with dr. dunbar at his GRHOWEL class:

I spent this evening at a small group session on
dog-human aggression hosted by Open Paw. Ian
Dunbar was the speaker

That's DOCTOR ian dunbar, dog behavior fraudS.

and was very clear that he uses P.

You mean P as in PUNISHMENT or P as in PRAISE?

Or P as in POO POO?

We're gonna quit using CONfHOWENDING scrabble
terms and RELY on INTELLIGENCE and HONESTY,
things you've YET to learn abHOWET cause you'll
do and say ANY THING to defend your alleged right
to hurt and murder dogs as you PREFER.

The distinction he made, and I think it's at the
heart of the issue, is that he only uses what he
calls "instructive punishment".

IOW MOORE DHOWEble talk. lying "I LOVE KOEHELR"
lynn REPORTED his "METHOD" DIDN'T WORK for her
and her PALS who were at that "grHOWEL class":

Lynn K.:
In a talk on dog-dog aggression on 5/27.
Given his propensity for repeating himself
verbatim, I'll bet he's also written it somewhere :-)

My biggest take-home from that evening actually
came from a brief conversation with Tricia999 &
some co-workers afterwards.

They confirmed my experience that "growl classes"
don't have a lasting impact on the reactivity of dog
aggressive dogs.

Our common experience was that the desensitization
only lasted for the session and didn't carry forward.

As an aside, you might want to get a copy of the
little training manual they are using for shelter
volunteers at
www.openpaw.org

The stuff on teaching people how to get into the
kennel and get an excited dog out for a walk is
excellent. Lynn K.

So you see DOG LOVERS, YOUR METHODS
DON'T WORK and YOUR EXXXPERTS ARE
FRAUDS LIARS DOG ABUSERS COWARDS
and ACTIVE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES and IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE and html.

But that's not the BEST part of havin you settin
right here on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Forums, leah. The BEST part is bein able to
QUOTE your own words of your SUCCESSES
HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERING
innocent critters:

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

Jerry is the only poster here who gives dangerous advice.
Google for spike and squirt. And let's not forget the times
he's told posters whose dogs have medical problems that
his halfwits-end program could cure them.

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life:

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" wrote in message

(Ron M.) wrote:
In any case, PLEASE do NOT respond to his posts.

The EXXXPERTS like professor SCRUFF SHAKE
dermer and dr plonksky of UofWI won't respond to
The Amazing Puppy Wizard on accHOWENT of HE
DISCREDITS THEM every time HE QUOTES them.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAAA!!!

The EXXXPERT professional dog trainers have
likeWIZE been IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED as incompetent dogs abusing
punk thug cowards and active long term incurable
MENTAL CASES and FRAUDS, JUST LIKE professor
SCRUFF SHAKE and dr plonksky and captain arthur
haggerty, lying frosty dahl, Master Of Deception
blankman, et al.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Block them if you can, or at least ignore them.

You bums can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamenendMOORE.

A little additional info...

NO PROBLEMO!:

"She bit me on the nose. That was a true bite.
Not unprovoked, but still a bite. The snarling
and barking was vicious - the bite was a quick
snap, and the cuts weren't deep."

"Once I was holding her bone for her while she
chewed it (something she loves). She mistakenly
put a tooth in my finger instead of the bone."

(Of curse leah FORGOT to mention she JUST
FINISHED her POSSESSION AGGRESSION
CLASSES for two weeks on her pronged spiked
pinch choke collar).

"The other time was something I reported here
because I thought it was funny. I was sitting on
the floor with my supposedly agile, coordinated
BC dancing around me, mouth hanging open
with tongue flopping goofily. She tripped over
my legs and fell tooth-first into my forehead."

"Oh, okay. One more, I guess. When I had only
had her a few days, and she hadn't yet learned
not to nip during play, she jumped up and grabbed
my t-shirt, pinching some skin. It hurt but, again,
there was no blood."

"Leah" wrote in message

By the way, you're talking to our resident loon
that we all have killfiled. If you want to have a
conversation with him here, you need to put
[eggplant] or [jerry] in the subject line so that
you don't get killfiled along with him.
He's been posting the same abusive nonsense
for years, and we really don't need to be reminded
of his existence. :}

| ALL behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

This is not true. Neither is anything else he posts.
Probably 90% of the regulars on this ng have him killfiled.

You mean the liars dog abusers cowards and
active long term incurable mental cases, like
yourself, leah?

You HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER critters.

You're a FRAUD, leah. You're a lying dog abusing
mentally ill FRAUD and it's ALL in The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's Archives on Goole in YOUR OWN
POSTED CASE HISTORY.

If you've read one of his hundreds of posts a day,

Could be readin just WON of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's Posts will ENLIGHTEN the reader as well
as teach them MOORE abHOWET dogs and behavior
than you're able to comprehend, leah.

PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE COME YOU LIE
abHOWET dog training, The Amazing Puppy
Wizard, and DENY YOUR OWN POSTED
CASE HISTORY, leah??

you've read them all.

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT, you lying dog abusin mental case.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives on Google
CON-TRAIN the most comprehensive insights into
the human / animal mind, behavior, and Spirit.

Because of this,

You've unfortunately been IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED
and DISCREDITED as a lying dog abusing punk thug
coward active long term incurable MENTAL CASE and
FRAUD.

those who persist in discussion with him here

The Amazing Puppy Wizard seldom has NEED
for DIS-CUSSION. The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
TEACHINGS NEED NO FURTHER EXXXPLANATION.

also end up killfiled.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students all
over the Whole Wild World have NO BEHAVIOR
PROBLEMS to DISS-CUSS, leah.

It's not out of spite,

Right. It's FEAR. ABJECT TERROR.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is the professional
behaviorist's and dog trainer's WORST NIGHTMARE.

it's not personal,

RIGHT. It's STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL. Nuthin
PERSONAL abHOWET it whatsoever. DEFEND
your methds and philosophies and BACK IT UP
with REAL LIFE CASE HISTORIES or get the
heel HOWETA this business.

it's simply that we're trying to block out the "noise"

You're CONSPIRING to REPRESS INFORMATION
that will IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT YOU
as a lying dog abusing punk thug coward active long
term incurable MENTAL CASE.

REMEMBER leah?

so that time here can be more productive and less wasteful.

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

You hurt intimidate and murder critters, leah.

If you want to talk to him, you can avoid killfiles
by tagging the subject line so that the rest of us
can killfile the discussions without killfiling you.

THAT'S INSANE. You gotta do the Monkey Macarena.

snip BUNK and SKIP to The Monkey Macarena:

Ain't hard to do:

"spin around and start skipping in the
other direction, making chimpanzee
sounds.

Scream "My dog has aggression issues."

They'll avoid you. :}

"Your goal is going to be to teach your dog
that every time he sees another dog, something
good is going to happen.

So as soon as he notices another dog,

Scream "My dog has aggression issues."

They'll avoid you. :}

you begin to praise like mad and stuff his
face with hot dogs. When the dog is out
of sight, the praise and treats stop."

SEE?

O.K., NHOWE YOU TRY?:

Rememer, it ain't hard to do:

"spin around and start skipping in the
other direction, making chimpanzee
sounds.

Scream "My dog has aggression issues."

They'll avoid you. :}

"Your goal is going to be to teach your dog
that every time he sees another dog, something
good is going to happen.

So as soon as he notices another dog,

Scream "My dog has aggression issues."

They'll avoid you. :}

you begin to praise like mad and stuff his
face with hot dogs. When the dog is out
of sight, the praise and treats stop."

SEE?

Either put [jerry] or [eggplant] in the subject lines.

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her chronic
mental problems. Recenly changed to
another ANTI PSYCHOTIC prescription.

(Don't ask - I don't know how "eggplant" got instituted,
except that it has something to do with Lia. :}

leah's dog Cubbe attacked her only friend and
tried to attack two children whom she'd played
with till they stepped into her SHOCK ZONE:

"I'd call the SHOCK fence effective and safe.
Humane is one of those hot words that people
can debate all day so I won't touch that one.
There are people who would call a regular chain
link fence inhumane," liea altshuller.

"I know this is a hard subject to bring up without starting the
whole cruelty thread again so I'll state my opinion once and
won't defend it further: any method can be cruel for some
dogs.

Even the slightest punishment was wrong for Cubbe at the
beginning, but we've come a long way since then.

She*trusts us now as I mentioned in a recent post.
Point is, she's been rewarded for coming, but she's
never been punished, even in the mildest way, for not coming.

Is it time for that?

What might I look for to tell?"

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

After talking with the vet yesterday and watching
Cubbe all day today, I'm convinced that the shaking
is behavioral, not physical. Naturally I'll continue
keeping an eye on her, but when I add everything
up, I don't see symptoms of anything neurological--
and the vet agrees.
--Lia

"Things are beginning to get much worse day
by day and the vets seem unable to help.
http://www.oofus.com/pix/PoorR**ufusMed.WMV
http://www.oofus.com/pix/PoorR**ufusSmall.WMV"

THAT'S AN OCD. His owner CAUSED IT by
MISHANDLING and ABUSING his dog according
to the BEST advice of HOWER Gang Of Lying
Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards And ACTIVE
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES and
ASYLUM ESCAPEES.

Please don't attempt to discuss his behavior
with him, or tell him how rude he is,

On accHOWENT of it could become EMBARRASSING:

[...]

Subject: MAJOR Problem with Madigan:

"And something happened yesterday that I'm not
even ready to talk about. I'm too shocked, overwhelmed,
discouraged, upset... and it's 100% my fault because,
in retrospect, I see how I actually *trained* her to do it. Sigh.

Oh, okay. I said it out loud (or rather, wrote it out loud :},
so I might as well go on... (just changed the subject line,
too, because I fear this will turn into a rather volatile thread
on its own)...

She bit me.

Not nipped me. Bit me. Drew blood. A lot of it.

Left three holes in my nose.

I have never been bitten by a dog before.
Least of all my own puppy.

In fact, I denied it at first. "She didn't bite me,"
I told my husband. "She was just clumsy and
hit me in the nose with her teeth."

"She bit you," he told me. "You have tooth marks."

"I don't know what to do. I somehow took a gentle,
non-violent dog and trained her to bite. Not only that,
but to bite ME in the FACE! How do I address that now?"

"I've had dogs all my adult life, and thought I knew a
lot about them. It's only been since I got Madigan in
January and began training classes, reading books,
and hanging out *here* that I realized how LITTLE I
knew about training them. I made so many mistakes,
especially on my heart dog - my eskie - because he
was the only dog I had who had behavior problems.

He was yelled at, slapped, made to smell his messes
(at least I didn't push his nose IN them) and isolated
for long "time outs." I only wish I had it to do over again."

I kept teasing her in a way that made her
act out, then got right in her face.

Whatever. It was JUST WON TIME.

Stupid, stupid human.

Naaah. THAT ain't what makes you HOWET
to BE STUPID, leah. What makes you STUPID
is to think you know anything abHOWET trainin
dogs.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

You MURDERED your own DEAD DOG Buck on
accHOWENT of you was TOO LAZY or TOO
MENTALLY ILL to WALK him.

Absolutely.

INDEEDY. You did it ARBITRARILY.

THEN YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND.

I was one of the stubborn ones who insisted
on trying to "reason" with him when I first got here.

Yeah. But you don't have the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit
the cunning of the domestic puppy dog even after The
Amazing Puppy Wizard and all HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students all over the
Whole Wild World told you HOWE they done it EZ GENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY and FOR FREE, to boot.

YOU CALL THEM LIARS and FORGERIES
by The Amazing Puppy Wizard. You're a liar
a dog abuser a fraud a coward and active
incurable long term MENTAL CASE and The
Amazing Puppy Wizard is fixin to PUT YOU
HOWETA this business.

Believe me,

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

it doesn't make a dent.

On accHOWENT of you're a MENTAL CASE, leah.

NO WON in their right mind could TAKE this kinda
ABUSE and NOT GO INSANE, therefore, PROVING
for you, it's a RHOWEND TRIP.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

You can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamenedMOORE.

All it does is add to the noise

You mean the lies and animal abuse, leah?

and, again, get you into killfiles -

You mean, killfiled by the MENTAL CASES
who choke shock beat intimidate and murder
dogs, leah?

simply because we just don't want to keep
reading the same things over and over and
over and over... :}

On accHOWENT of IT EMBARRASSES and
DISCREDITS and EXXXPOSES you as a lying
dog abusing punk thug coward ACTIVE LONG
TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASE based on
YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY.

This Jerry thing has been going on for years - six I believe?

Goin on six, but it's OVER NHOWE, leah.

You're FINISHED.

And the only change is that he continues
to get progressively MORE abusive.

Naaah, you CONtinue to get MOORE FRIGHTENED.

Again, if you can't resist, please put the tags in
the subject line.

You mean, the hallmark of the lying dog abusing
punk thug coward mental case, leah.

Hopefully, some day he'll get run over by a truck

The Amazing Puppy Wizard didn't come here to
play grabass with lying dog abusing mental cases,
HE came here to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE DISCREDIT
and DISPATCH them from the face of the earth though
HIS MAGICK.

That's not necessary.

It'd be IMPOSSIBLE, leah. The Amazing Puppy
Wizard has PROTECTION.

Killfiles are sufficient.

You can't HIDE from your CON-SCIENCE.

That's HOWE COME you TAKE anti psychotic meds.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

UNFORTUNATELY, people likeWIZE get The
Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

It's curable. Ask professor SCRUFF SHAKE.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {) ; ~ )

Really Bad Day
Date: 2004-03-21 17:34:07 PST

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" -OFF wrote in messag

The mom of a graduate student

BWEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're no dog trainer, you're a FRAUD.

interrupted my class,

Class??? You don't have trainin classes you
teach people to throw treats to dogs for mindless
unthinking behaviors and tell folks to jerk and
choke and shock dogs when bribing and avoiding
behaviors doesn't work an then you try to get HOWET
callin THAT, trainin.

in a state of shock,

AnyWON who'd trust you to train them to handle
their dog was in a state of shock or takin anti psychotic
meds before they started.

to tell me that her rottie had killed a little
dog at a dog park today.

Tough break. R.I.P., dog.

-----------------------

Here's you ARBITRARILY MURDERIN your own
DEAD DOG Buck on accHOWENT of you was
TOO LAZY or TOO MENTALLY ILL to WALK HIM:

Won Last Gift

HOWEDY People,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard wouldn't
ever CONsider MURDERING a dog if
he had just WON MOORE "HOWEDY!"
left in him.

http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life:

You MURDERED your own DEAD DOG
Buck cause you was TOO LAZY to walk
him and TOO STUPID to restrict salt from
his congestive heart failure diet supplemented
with lasix, FRENCH FRIES and PIZZA.

And THEN you CHANGED YOUR MIND
just after the veterinarian MURDERED HIM
for you for your CONvenience.

From: Leah -OFF)
Subject: It's Over
Date: 2001-07-13 18:46:21 PST

Ann Stewart wrote:
After Ken shaved Tosca's leg to prep him
for the injection I told him to stop because
I couldn't go through with it.

I had that impulse the moment that Buck's
eyes closed and he went limp. I wanted to
scream, "No! I made a mistake!"

I'm just glad I didn't break down until that moment.

I was able to smile at him and say happy things
while he was watching me. So at least the last
thing he saw and heard was the most important
thing in his life - me, telling him I loved him.

From: Leah -OFF)
Date: 2001-07-15 08:11:21 PST

"MaryBeth" wrote:
"Euthanasia is that one last great gift
you can give your beloved pet. It's when
you take *their* pain from them and
make it your own."

This is a very comforting statement. And
so true. Can I plagarize you? :} I've also
been hanging in the alt.support.pet-loss
newsgroup since I lost my eskie, and
there are a lot of people there who would
benefit from hearing this. :}

From: Leah -OFF)
Date: 2001-07-13 12:25:22 PST

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words.
They really do help.

I really didn't think this would be so hard.
I thought I was ready. I thought I'd feel
relieved that Buck was "safe" from further
suffering.

All I can see is his eyes as he looked into
mine, trusting me, as the vet gave him the
needle.

I don't know if I'd ever have the courage
to do this again. I hope I never have to.

Leah.

=================

"MaryBeth" wrote in message

"MaryBeth"
wrote in message
Didja also see that he has 'morphed' into Valerie M.
Holmes ?????

Note: I am not saying there isn't a VALID Valerie
M. Holmes, but this one lives in howdy's home.
MB G

From: Seeing Spots \(Val\) )
Subject: Dear Wits End
Date: 2002-06-04 18:19:07 PST

HEY!!!

There is a Valid Valerie with a REAL Dalmatian
who is a real sweet dog with a few issues that I
am working to resolve after adopting her from a
shelter she spent 2 years in.

All I want is to get some decent help for my dog.

There is some decent stuff in Jerry's manual.
My dog has ACTUALLY been responding to
her training. The deal is you have to seperate
your opinions and impressions from the guy
who is writing these posts and take from the
manual what you want.

Personally, I get a pretty good chuckle out of
the whole Jerry thing. I have to say the guy
is pretty clever, you're letting him get under
your skin.

It makes for a very amusing game I think.

I'm sure he would agree, or he wouldn't be playing
everyday. He also wouldn't be playing if he didn't
believe that his method of training weren't valid.

Perhaps I'll learn from my mistakes, but so far,
using the Wits' End, I have gotten my dalmatian
to listen to me, to look to me for direction, to wait
for me to say when.

I have changed her from an aggressive dog to
one who is willing to please her owner, willing
to listen, willing to assume her role in the pack.

The real Valerie M. Holmes speaking

P.s. Jerry, don't get any ideas about morphing
into me, ok?

MaryBeth, QUEEN OF THE RPD* MENTALLY
ILL ALLSTARS MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*

Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think it's
only fair that we have an accurate list of who is and
who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings and promote group harmony.

MaryBeth
MVP (most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid, has suffered from or been:

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of
PMS, mood swings, turned into a hermit,
bloated, just real angry, hubby afraid of
her, high blood pressure, divorced,
"raving bitch" "zoloft zombie" for four
years, "living through layers and layers
of gauze," chain smoker, buzzing, weight
gain, fatigue, terrible dry mouth, dull
headaches, fuzzy brain, lack of concentration..etc.

severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you
name it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"G I do know the power of meds,
especially on a long term basis, and it's
not pretty. You become another person, if
it's not the correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for
menopause.

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut
libido into the dead zone and I had no
real emotions, like not laughing at funny
stuff, couldn't cry either.....except about
my suicidal thoughts (but at the time I
thought there was no other way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid
today. I talked with RE and pharmacist
zoloft 50 mg daily) and ineraction with
Clomid.

They reported none. Not sure about the
prozac tho. Gonna poat a new message to
intorduce myself "

--MaryBeth still feeling like herself

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and
lost many many treasured ppl and things.
Please don't do the same.
(((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse
and worse. They put me on meds for it, and
all along kept telling me to wait on the
TKR, as 'it really wasn't that
bad.....yet". HA!" The depression got so
bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve
gone thru"

--MaryBeth

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems.

sinofabitch writes:
What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
posts from two different people,
took pieces of them out of context,
cobbled them together,
then added his own words:

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

Which is exactly what he did.
The actual quote is misleading
when taken out of context, and Jerry's
faked "quote" is downright meaningless.

Here's Jerry's version
"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

Here's yours;

"I dropped the leash, threw my
right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
grabbed her opposite foot with my
left hand, rolled her on her side,
leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
nipped her ear.

--Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

---
Canine Action Dog Trainer