this is the face of a dog abuser

Old September 2nd 05, 09:21 AM
Panther

Default this is the face of a dog abuser

This nasty person wipped a handful of rocks at my kind loving and really
sweet dog :~(
He has also made many threats.
Is it true you can learn much about a person by the way they treat animals?
If anyone online feels posting his pic on only one of my sites is too harsh,
let me know.
You can view this creature here, http://www.asarian-intl.org/shame.html
Noel works hard at helping abused kids, so now she helps mans best friend
also.
Like Radar said "dogs are people too!"

Take good care pet lovers!
spike

Old September 2nd 05, 11:02 AM
Spike

Sorry i had to use Panthers email config to access the server.
I'm the sender.
Take care,
spike

ps anyone who knows us can tell the posts apart.

Oh yeah our new jewelry line with feature hand carved dogs.
You will soon be able to see it here.http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

Old September 7th 05, 10:15 AM
Logic316

Panther wrote:
This nasty person wipped a handful of rocks at my kind loving and really
sweet dog :~(

Why don't you just call the cops? If he attacks your dog while it's on
your property, he's committing a crime.

- Logic316

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Ronald Reagan

Dogs Face is Swollen DD Woodford Dog health 3 April 17th 05 02:37 AM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 09:57 AM
Dog rubs face crillee Dog health 5 January 14th 05 05:27 AM
Face swelling Janet Sanderson Dog health 0 March 8th 04 12:10 PM