Humane Society of New Orleans launches massive rescure effort

Old September 6th 05, 12:26 PM
Tamara in TN

Default Humane Society of New Orleans launches massive rescure effort

michael. wrote:

The lesson we learn from this fans, is that
if there is an emergency, evacuation, disaster, etc...
DO NOT listen to the authorities, especially
if you have pets. The government and the authorities
want nothing more than for you to kill your pets
or abandon them. Either way, they want your pets
dead. The mindless police state is not what you
want making decisions for you and your pets
in the case of an emergency.

I hope that was of heelp.

good heavens...what we learn from this is that there are people
who are now realizing that pets are the gift of a wealthy western
culture...

and people who cannot grasp that a child deserves a place on a crowded
boat
more than a dog/cat /rabbit/pony are beyond my understanding...

staying behind to not leave your dog seems very noble on it's
front
and I'm sure the legions of peta types stand up and applaud...but then

resources spent sending going back and getting you anf fido or going
back
and feeding you and fido or going back and checking on youand fido are

diverted from humans in real need...

and it is the "mindless state police" and military who are
bringing
the living in and trying to keep them that way...it is obvious that the

author of the above has never needed their services to keep himself
alive....and is too selfish to recognize what they do for others...

Tamara in TN
www.productionacres.com

Old September 7th 05, 04:17 AM
michael.

Tamara in TN wrote:
michael. wrote:

but then

resources spent sending going back and getting you anf fido or going
back
and feeding you and fido or going back and checking on youand fido are

diverted from humans in real need...

You're not very smart, but I'll explain this to you
anyway. I'm staying as far away from any dog murdering
"rescuers" as I can, in the event of an "emergency." I
don't want them anywhere near me and will hide from
them if I have to.

and it is the "mindless state police" and military who are
bringing
the living in and trying to keep them that way...it is obvious that the

I hope you don't mind if I say so, but please Be mindful
of the fact that you have little in the way of a mind
yourself. I won't need to be rescued. But I might need
to protect and rescue my dogs from the police state.

author of the above has never needed their services to keep himself
alive....and is too selfish to recognize what they do for others...

It's really sad that there are so many stupid people
in the united states. But we have a stupid president,
and he got a lot of votes from a lot of stupid
people such as yourself.

PS,
Don't you live in the state where the police
state representatives pulled over a family,
for nothing, handcuffed them, would not let them secure
their dogs, and then shot the friendly dog when
it got out of the car as the family pleaded
for the dogs life?

--
this is michael
reporting live...

Tamara in TN
www.productionacres.com

Old September 7th 05, 04:21 AM
Tom Stovall

anonymous, posting as "michael", wrote:

[merciful deletia]

but then resources spent sending going back and getting you anf fido or going
back and feeding you and fido or going back and checking on youand fido are
diverted from humans in real need...

You're not very smart, but I'll explain this to you
anyway. I'm staying as far away from any dog murdering
"rescuers" as I can, in the event of an "emergency." I
don't want them anywhere near me and will hide from
them if I have to.

A few points:

In human society, humans are more considered more valuable than dogs by
most humans. In times of emergency, all available resources will be
devoted to the care and well being of humans, not dogs. Thus, should it
ever come to a choice between a homeless crackhead and the reincarnation
of Lassie, Lassie will win second every time.

The term "murder" can be correctly applied only to the unlawful taking
of human life, although it's sometimes used by anthropomorphic twits in
hope of rallying similar specimens.

Any human who values canids over hominids is in dire need of some value
reassessment.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith
Old September 7th 05, 04:55 AM
michael.

Tom Stovall wrote:

A few points:

In human society, humans are more considered more valuable than dogs by
most humans.

I don't even know you, much less do
I care about you. You're just another brainless
drone spouting endless streams of intellectual
insignificance.

You're a frickin' moron. Why would I care
more about you than I care about my dogs?
Because you're a human? Sorry, but that's
severely outweighed by the fact that
you're

A. a moron
B. probably a republican (therefore, stupid)

If the police pull me over and shoot my
dogs, am I supposed to thank them because
"humans are more important than dogs?"

All I ask if for one person with an
iota of independent brain wave patters
to join me on the internet.

All I ask for is ONE!!???

--
this is michael
reporting live...
Old September 7th 05, 06:03 AM
Tom Stovall

anonymous, posting as "michael", wrote:

In human society, humans are more considered more valuable than dogs by
most humans.

I don't even know you, much less do
I care about you. You're just another brainless
drone spouting endless streams of intellectual
insignificance.

What part didn't you understand? When the water's rising and space is
limited on the boat, humans are welcome on the boat, but dogs aren't.
Limited resources will be allocated to humans, not dogs. If you find
this policy offputting, you can always choose to stay with your dog,
remove yourself from the gene pool, and society will probably be the
better for your choice.

You're a frickin' moron. Why would I care
more about you than I care about my dogs?
Because you're a human? Sorry, but that's
severely outweighed by the fact that
you're

A. a moron
B. probably a republican (therefore, stupid)

Your inability to relate to your own species would probably make a great
topic of conversation at your next visit with your health care
professional.

If the police pull me over and shoot my
dogs, am I supposed to thank them because
"humans are more important than dogs?"

If your aunt had balls, would she be your uncle?

All I ask if for one person with an
iota of independent brain wave patters
to join me on the internet.

All I ask for is ONE!!???

Alas, it appears your anthropomorphic twaddle has fallen on mostly deaf
ears. Perhaps an adjustment in your tinfoil headband might be in order.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith
Old September 7th 05, 12:52 PM
Tamara in TN

michael. wrote:

You're not very smart, but I'll explain this to you
anyway. I'm staying as far away from any dog murdering
"rescuers" as I can, in the event of an "emergency." I
don't want them anywhere near me and will hide from
them if I have to.

but I'm sure you'd welcome the food and water that they bring you,no
? and the water that they must come in contact with can me THEM deadly
ill and there you sit saying "no...you've wasted your time I'm sitting
here with my dog"...

pure selfishness...and making your animals suffer
with you is also not how I was raised...I also do not think blind,deaf
and crippled animals should be kept alive so that their poor owners can
protect themselves from personal loss and heartache...

I hope you don't mind if I say so,

you have not taken anyone feelings into consideration thus far...why
would you be concerned now??

please Be mindful
of the fact that you have little in the way of a mind
yourself. I won't need to be rescued. But I might need
to protect and rescue my dogs from the police state.

spoken like someone who has been cared for all their lives by the
very state that they cuss g lemme guess...you have never had your
power go out for more than afew hours and live within walking distance
of everything you need ??

It's really sad that there are so many stupid people
in the united states. But we have a stupid president,
and he got a lot of votes from a lot of stupid
people such as yourself.

why did I know that was coming G did he also send a fleet of
airplanes to the storms eye to blow it toward NO ??

PS,
Don't you live in the state where the police
state representatives pulled over a family,
for nothing, handcuffed them, would not let them secure
their dogs, and then shot the friendly dog when
it got out of the car as the family pleaded
for the dogs life?

oh yes...and you know that about me because I do not
hide behind an internet name..I actually have property,pay
taxes,vote,run a business and help other when I can....even remarkably
hatefilled self centered mentally edgy small persons like your
self...but if I said the ugly things that you do on a regualar basis,
I'd hide under the porch too I guess...

I am also from the state and neighbors to the county
whose sherrif was in NO on Tues morning with a number of TN choppers
and helped bring in 700 people before much other help showed up....

Tamara Howard
Lancing Tennessee
www.productionacres.com

Old September 7th 05, 01:06 PM
Tamara in TN

michael. wrote:

"You're not very smart, but I'll explain this to you
anyway.

oh you've explained plenty...already

Nothing needs to be explained to me. Because I'm
smart. You wouldn't understand that...

smart ?? you'd deprive your human family of your continued company
in order to save your dog? would you not care that they'd miss you?
that you'd cause them heartache ? that they's have to pay real money to
bury you ??

when
they show up 7 days late after the real emergency
has already long passed,

infected water surrounding homes is not "the real emergency" ??

That's what happening in New Orleans right now.

oh are you there ?

Now don't come back with more ridiculous nonsense,
because I'm a very busy man.

no...you have lost the argument and are crawling of to snap
and growl in the safety of your hole

Tamara Howard
Lancing Tennessee
www.productionacres.com

Old September 7th 05, 01:10 PM
michael.

Tom Stovall wrote:
anonymous, posting as "michael", wrote:

In human society, humans are more considered more valuable than dogs by
most humans.

I don't even know you, much less do
I care about you. You're just another brainless
drone spouting endless streams of intellectual
insignificance.

What part didn't you understand?

why you are so stupid, and why
I have to treat you like a second grader?

When the water's rising and space is
limited on the boat, humans are welcome on the boat, but dogs aren't.
Limited resources will be allocated to humans, not dogs.

this is what I wrote to the other moron who
wasn't reading what I wrote either:

"You're not very smart, but I'll explain this to you
anyway. I'm staying as far away from any dog murdering
"rescuers" as I can, in the event of an "emergency." I
don't want them anywhere near me and will hide from
them if I have to."

Read that again please, before you explain things
to me that don't need to be explained to me.
Nothing needs to be explained to me. Because I'm
smart. You wouldn't understand that...

Isn't it wonderful to simplify every situation
to a titanic (no room on the boat) fantasy situation
because you don't have to think that real life
is never like the titanic?

During the point when people actually *needed*
RESCUSING (room on the boat), there were no boats
around and people DROWNED on the streets and in
their attics.

That's real life, moron.

And real life for a dog owner, means you may have
to protect your dogs from the "protectors" and
the "rescuers" in the event of an emergency, when
they show up 7 days late after the real emergency
has already long passed, and they want nothing more
than to conduct mindless police state business
such as trying to kill your dogs, or get you to
kill them or abandon them yourself.

That's what happening in New Orleans right now.

Now don't come back with more ridiculous nonsense,
because I'm a very busy man.

thank you...

--
this is michael
reporting live...
Old September 7th 05, 01:54 PM
Tom Stovall

anonymous, posting as "michael" wrote:

When the water's rising and space is limited on the boat, humans are welcome
on the boat, but dogs aren't. Limited resources will be allocated to humans, not dogs.

this is what I wrote to the other moron who wasn't reading what I wrote either:

"You're not very smart, but I'll explain this to you anyway. I'm staying as far
away from any dog murdering "rescuers" as I can, in the event of an
"emergency." I don't want them anywhere near me and will hide from them if I
have to."

As advertised, you are welcome to remove yourself from the gene pool
whenever it pleases you to do so.

Read that again please, before you explain things to me that don't need to be
explained to me. Nothing needs to be explained to me. Because I'm smart. You
wouldn't understand that...

That you consider yourself "smart" is evident; what passes for "smart"
amongst folks who value canid life more than hominid life is also
evident.

During the point when people actually *needed* RESCUSING (room on the boat),
there were no boats around and people DROWNED on the streets and in their
attics.

While thousands, possibly tens of thousands, were drowned, many more
were rescued, most of them by boat.

That's real life, moron.

In real life, anyone attempting to save a dog from drowning at the
expense of a human is one sick puppy - and will likely be invited to
share the dog's fate by the nearest human.

And real life for a dog owner, means you may have to protect your dogs from the
"protectors" and the "rescuers" in the event of an emergency, when
they show up 7 days late after the real emergency has already long passed, and
they want nothing more than to conduct mindless police state business
such as trying to kill your dogs, or get you to kill them or abandon them
yourself.

Have you discussed your obvious delusions and paranoia with your health
care professional?

That's what happening in New Orleans right now.

Bullshit. Right now, they're evacuating survivors, counting bodies, and
pumping like hell.

Now don't come back with more ridiculous nonsense,

Or what? Will you expire in a snit of prepubescent righteous
indignation because someone has had the audacity to point out that
anyone who values the life of a dog more than a human's is a candidate
for the funny farm.

because I'm a very busy man.

Man? You wouldn't make a good pimple on a man's butt.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith
Old September 7th 05, 01:57 PM
Dan McCormack

michael. wrote:

I don't even know you, much less do
I care about you. You're just another brainless
drone spouting endless streams of intellectual
insignificance.

You're a frickin' moron. Why would I care
more about you than I care about my dogs?
Because you're a human? Sorry, but that's
severely outweighed by the fact that
you're

A. a moron
B. probably a republican (therefore, stupid)

If the police pull me over and shoot my
dogs, am I supposed to thank them because
"humans are more important than dogs?"

All I ask if for one person with an
iota of independent brain wave patters
to join me on the internet.

All I ask for is ONE!!???

Count me out of your club.

After very little assessment due to the overwhelming evidence, I'd say
you'

a) intellectually and emotionally impaired,
b) probably not even registered to vote, due to a).

How many horses do you have, "michael"?

If you do have horses, I'm kinda hoping you'll get kicked by one real
soon.

Dan