Belly Rubbed?

Old September 7th 05, 02:09 AM
Tony

Default Belly Rubbed?

Ok here is my question, Why do dogs like to get their belly rubbed?
I am sure its been brought up before, just curious.

thanks

Tony

Old September 7th 05, 12:04 PM
Michael A. Ball

On 6 Sep 2005 18:09:48 -0700, "Tony" wrote:

Ok here is my question, Why do dogs like to get their belly rubbed?...

A. Because they're all little perverts.

B. It feels good because of the neuro network on their tummy.

C. Its reminiscent of being licked by their mother.

D. Only B & C.

Zildjan: world class cymbal of excellence.
Old September 7th 05, 01:01 PM
Opinicus

"Tony" wrote in message

Why do dogs like to get their belly rubbed?

Don't you? ;-)

A related question is why they start moving a hind leg
rapidly when you hit just the right spot.

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com

Old September 7th 05, 03:15 PM
Michael A. Ball

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:01:12 +0300, "Opinicus"
wrote:

"Tony" wrote in message

Why do dogs like to get their belly rubbed?

Don't you? ;-)

A related question is why they start moving a hind leg
rapidly when you hit just the right spot.

When tickled, that is their equivalent of our giggling. Some dogs lap
at the air; I don't think that group appreciates being tickled. :-)

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Meet Mollie Paula Dog behavior 30 July 25th 05 04:43 PM
Golden with black belly Rking Dog behavior 0 March 22nd 05 04:55 AM
Belly bands flick Dog behavior 0 March 5th 05 06:24 PM