Harriet Brown Pichurs

Old September 8th 05, 12:55 AM

Default Harriet Brown Pichurs

in which she twists herself into a Boxer corkscrew:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39923817_e51d1ad87c_o.jpg

in which she snuggles up with her binkey and takes a wee nap:
http://static.flickr.com/21/39919649_5c8c5b9902_o.jpg

in which she can scarcely keep her eyes open:
http://static.flickr.com/29/39919648_0a1d8a61ee_o.jpg

in which she practices The Look of Utter Disdain:
http://static.flickr.com/28/39919647_2f04e3a4e9_o.jpg

in which she contemplates Very Important Things:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39916226_4764e43817_o.jpg

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 7/10/05)
Old September 8th 05, 01:03 AM
culprit

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
in which she twists herself into a Boxer corkscrew:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39923817_e51d1ad87c_o.jpg

in which she snuggles up with her binkey and takes a wee nap:
http://static.flickr.com/21/39919649_5c8c5b9902_o.jpg

in which she can scarcely keep her eyes open:
http://static.flickr.com/29/39919648_0a1d8a61ee_o.jpg

in which she practices The Look of Utter Disdain:
http://static.flickr.com/28/39919647_2f04e3a4e9_o.jpg

in which she contemplates Very Important Things:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39916226_4764e43817_o.jpg

oh, she's simply loverly. a diva if ever i've seen one. and believe me,
i've seen one. :-)

-kelly

Old September 8th 05, 01:40 AM
FurPaw

shelly wrote:
in which she twists herself into a Boxer corkscrew:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39923817_e51d1ad87c_o.jpg

in which she snuggles up with her binkey and takes a wee nap:
http://static.flickr.com/21/39919649_5c8c5b9902_o.jpg

in which she can scarcely keep her eyes open:
http://static.flickr.com/29/39919648_0a1d8a61ee_o.jpg

in which she practices The Look of Utter Disdain:
http://static.flickr.com/28/39919647_2f04e3a4e9_o.jpg

in which she contemplates Very Important Things:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39916226_4764e43817_o.jpg

If you'd only posted the last one, I'd begin to believe she was
regal. What a character!

FurPaw

--
"Don't believe everything that you think."
- Seen on a bumper sticker

To reply, unleash the dog
Old September 8th 05, 05:48 AM
Rocky

shelly said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

in which she contemplates Very Important Things:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39916226_4764e43817_o.jpg

A very cool picture.

Old September 8th 05, 02:17 PM
ceb

shelly wrote in
arble.net:

in which she twists herself into a Boxer corkscrew:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39923817_e51d1ad87c_o.jpg

in which she snuggles up with her binkey and takes a wee nap:
http://static.flickr.com/21/39919649_5c8c5b9902_o.jpg

in which she can scarcely keep her eyes open:
http://static.flickr.com/29/39919648_0a1d8a61ee_o.jpg

in which she practices The Look of Utter Disdain:
http://static.flickr.com/28/39919647_2f04e3a4e9_o.jpg

in which she contemplates Very Important Things:
http://static.flickr.com/25/39916226_4764e43817_o.jpg

Oh for heaven's sake, those are cute pictures! What an excellent dog. I
love the corkscrew and the contemplative pose, and the look of disdain is
always brilliant!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old September 8th 05, 05:20 PM

on 2005-09-07 at 17:03 wrote:

oh, she's simply loverly. a diva if ever i've seen one.
and believe me, i've seen one. :-)

i bet you have! Lola and harriet are both delicate flowers,
aren't they?

Old September 8th 05, 05:22 PM

on 2005-09-07 at 18:40 wrote:

If you'd only posted the last one, I'd begin to believe she
was regal. What a character!

she definitely is that. some days, it's like having hot and
cold running Boxer. one minute she's Miss Prissy Pants and
the next she's being a total goof ball. it's like having two
dogs in one.

Old September 8th 05, 05:24 PM

on 2005-09-08 at 04:48 wrote:

A very cool picture.

thanks. that's one of my all-time favorites. i've been using
my little digital camera so much that i'd forgotten how much
it *can't* do. there's no way on Urth i could've gotten that
picture with it.

Old September 8th 05, 05:25 PM

on 2005-09-08 at 13:17 wrote:

Oh for heaven's sake, those are cute pictures! What an
excellent dog.

she really is *most* excellent.

I love the corkscrew and the contemplative pose, and the look
of disdain is always brilliant!

she's not just a character actress, dontcha see? she has a
broad repertoire from which to draw.

Old September 8th 05, 05:54 PM
culprit

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
on 2005-09-07 at 17:03 wrote:

oh, she's simply loverly. a diva if ever i've seen one.
and believe me, i've seen one. :-)

i bet you have! Lola and harriet are both delicate flowers,
aren't they?

oh yes! now that she's all grown up, she doesn't even jump into guests
laps. she just lays down, half way across the room, and glances balefully
at them if they don't get up to pet her. she knows all the tricks, she
does.

-kelly